Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,952 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:33 AM

Unilag Site Isn't Responding - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Site Isn't Responding (488 Views)

Unilag Admission 2018/2019 / Unilag studies thread / UNILAG Students Arrested For Attempting To Resurrect Colleague..see Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilag Site Isn't Responding by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 11, 2016
I want to register for the screening,but there site is not responding,please what should I do?...my waec result is 212.
Maths C6
Eng C5
Govt B3
Lit B3
C.R.K. C5
Econs C5
JAMB SCORE. 212,please should I apply for the screening?
Re: Unilag Site Isn't Responding by ademiD(f): 6:23pm On Aug 11, 2016
martinsadnan11:
I want to register for the screening,but there site is not responding,please what should I do?...my waec result is 212.
Maths C6
Eng C5
Govt B3
Lit B3
C.R.K. C5
Econs C5
JAMB SCORE. 212,please should I apply for the screening?
its the server maybe... try in the night or tmr morning
Re: Unilag Site Isn't Responding by amheena: 7:15pm On Aug 11, 2016
If this persist for long,They r probably updating a news or smfin on their website..

1 Like

Re: Unilag Site Isn't Responding by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 11, 2016
ademiD:
its the server maybe... try in the night or tmr morning
can I use my phone to reg?before going to bank for payment
Re: Unilag Site Isn't Responding by ademiD(f): 7:31pm On Aug 11, 2016
martinsadnan11:
can I use my phone to reg?before going to bank for payment
yes u can
Re: Unilag Site Isn't Responding by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 11, 2016
ademiD:
yes u can
A friend of mine said he paid 1000 naira at the cafe and he was given a slip to take to the bank before he paid 2500 at the bank and later returned to the same cafe with what he was given at the bank to complete the reg.
Re: Unilag Site Isn't Responding by ademiD(f): 7:48pm On Aug 11, 2016
martinsadnan11:
A friend of mine said he paid 1000 naira at the cafe and he was given a slip to take to the bank before he paid 2500 at the bank and later returned to the same cafe with what he was given at the bank to complete the reg.
yea payment advice...

(1) (Reply)

NUC Releases New List Of Unaccredited Courses - New List Of Unaccredited Courses / How Thugs Disrupted NANS Convention / Please I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.