Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,791 members, 7,875,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:43 AM

2 Plots Of Land For Sale Ikotun Idimu Road - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 2 Plots Of Land For Sale Ikotun Idimu Road (621 Views)

For Sale 8 Flat Of 2 Bedroom At Pab Bus Stop Along Ikotun Idimu Road / 2 Acres Of Land For Sale At Ikotun Idimu Road. / Corner Piece Property For Sale Beside Seliat Bus Stop,egbeda, Idimu Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Plots Of Land For Sale Ikotun Idimu Road by yeyelaafin: 6:39pm On Aug 11, 2016
2 plots of land at ikotun idimu road for sale ,asking price 120m more info email perfectstuff79@gmail.com
A former banking hall for sale at ikotun ,asking price 160m,more info email perfectstuff79@gmail.com
Re: 2 Plots Of Land For Sale Ikotun Idimu Road by propzncribz: 6:51pm On Aug 11, 2016
Your prices are quite on the high side. I have a house for sale in Ikotun. 25m. It's a block of four flats comprising of three bedroom each, master bedroom is ensuite and two other rooms share a bathroom.

It's my direct brief so you don't have to worry about long chains.
Re: 2 Plots Of Land For Sale Ikotun Idimu Road by GogetterMD(m): 7:11pm On Aug 11, 2016
Op, is the ikotun-idimu you are talking about the same one or another one located in Banana island?
Re: 2 Plots Of Land For Sale Ikotun Idimu Road by yeyelaafin: 7:31pm On Aug 11, 2016
It is in ikotun ,and that is the price the owner want to sell it,and also it is by the road side if for sure you know idimu ikotun road .
Re: 2 Plots Of Land For Sale Ikotun Idimu Road by freshcvvs: 8:19pm On Aug 11, 2016
120M FOR 2 plots of land in Ikotun?

Do they mine diamonds on the land?
Re: 2 Plots Of Land For Sale Ikotun Idimu Road by propzncribz: 11:38pm On Aug 11, 2016
yeyelaafin:
It is in ikotun ,and that is the price the owner want to sell it,and also it is by the road side if for sure you know idimu ikotun road .

60m for a plot on the road side in ikotun? With that amount, I can get a client Two plots on lekki-epe expressway Sangotedo or even before. Madame it is the norm for a lot of potential agents, unexperienced agents, greedy agents, hungry agents, kabu kabu agents, to add money on properties they are selling because they want to blow in that one transaction but believe me when I say to these agents if you give your clients a good deal every time, you will never hustle hard to get money because those clients will recommend you to their friends, colleagues or family. You won't even remember who is recommending you, you will just hear "Mr Lagbaja said I should call that you are an agent".

Build yourself an empire, have an attraction for your customers.

God bless your hustle in Jesus name.

(1) (Reply)

NEED HELP MOVING TO YOUR NEW APARTMENT? / Hot Promo: Crystal Gardens Estate, #1.6m/plot / TO LET:- 2 Bedroom Apartment At Mercyland Ipaja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.