Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,188 members, 7,880,705 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:27 AM

America Is More Corrupt Than Pdp - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / America Is More Corrupt Than Pdp (1908 Views)

No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari / Buhari And Obasanjo's Tenure More Corrupt Than GEJ Tenure - TI / Babangida Hosts APC, Says Nigeria Is Greater Than PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: America Is More Corrupt Than Pdp by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 25, 2009
@$poOne

You should read up more about the Dixiecrat Democrats. They were people who opposed anti-segregationist policies of the Fedral Government in the 1960's. Presumably these are part of the people you are referring to. Anyway they have outlived their political usefulness to either party

In a nutshell, people have a variety of reasons for aligning with a political party. For instance it could  due to the party's foreign policy,tax policy or social policy.
Specifically in a 2-party system like America's it would be inappropriate to lump those who vote for one side as racists and those who vote for another side as non-racists.
Re: America Is More Corrupt Than Pdp by PeeDaVinci: 3:05pm On Sep 25, 2009
watched d video and saw the rantings of a looser - u know how loosers whine about the referees all the time they loose.
unsubstantiated arguments based on abstract thoughts and misrepresented facts just to make farakhan (and his fellow black loosers) feel good about their loosing position and blame it all on the "forces" unseen.
America has committed a lot of atrocities, that is a truth, but i dont see a reason why you have to call bad food  a "soakaway" in order to score a point - this in fact makes farakhan more evil than the the system he is accusing.

he talks from an outsider perspective, and he talks on a meta -level about abstract unsubstantiated things, he believes in and makes up conspiracy thoeries all the time, and he never gave a real solution for all he criticisess- i just see him another  bad whining looser
Re: America Is More Corrupt Than Pdp by agathamari(f): 3:45pm On Sep 25, 2009
every poloticain in evey country snce the time of the greeks lies or is corrupt or both. every one no excptions. they say one thing to get into office and do something differnt when there. they change thier views to suit those who elect them and they use special intrest groups and seed money to get them back into office once there.

calling a politican corrupt i like calling a lawyer a liar. its a bit repetative
Re: America Is More Corrupt Than Pdp by fegflu: 6:38pm On Sep 25, 2009
Thank you agatha mari,
Re: America Is More Corrupt Than Pdp by chidichris(m): 7:11pm On Sep 25, 2009
fegflu,
if you are not yet admitted at yaba mental rehabilitation home, then u are at the wrong place.
things like u who reason from their ashes, need nothing less than a total surgical re-arrangement to permit propare reasoning.
in all the countries of the world, there is non that you found worthy of comparism with nigeria except america.
no wonder imbeciles like prof. iwu told americans to learn from our electorial system.
well fegflu, times like this, i will suggest suicide for u as you have disgraced urself to uncontrollable lenght.
by the way, how u define nigeria? a country or a state or united states of nigeria?
Re: America Is More Corrupt Than Pdp by CrudeOil2(m): 7:32pm On Sep 25, 2009
Poster you are a very foolish mad man.
Re: America Is More Corrupt Than Pdp by fegflu: 9:08pm On Sep 25, 2009
Y is every body abusing me.

Wat is wrong in wat i have said about America.
Yes we may not have light and other social amenities obtainable in the state. But you should also remember that america has got all those social amenities because she has been a democratic state for more than 200 years. Do ou think if our democratic system of governance stays for 150 years we will still be talking about NEPA, ASSU Strike, Or Boko Haram, or MEND.
Do u

Pls , giv me a break.
Re: America Is More Corrupt Than Pdp by Eziachi: 9:17pm On Sep 25, 2009
$poOne:

Go Bleep yourself, gay ass, gay angry

grin grin grin grin
Seems you're closet republican, maybe time to come out.
Re: America Is More Corrupt Than Pdp by fegflu: 10:36pm On Sep 25, 2009
Re: America Is More Corrupt Than Pdp by REALTRUTH1: 1:54am On Sep 26, 2009
fegflu:

Yes we may not have light and other social amenities obtainable in the state. But you should also remember that america has got all those social amenities because she has been a democratic state for more than 200 years. Do ou think if our democratic system of governance stays for 150 years we will still be talking about NEPA, ASSU Strike, Or Boko Haram, or MEND.
Do u
Pls , giv me a break.
The reason why everybody seems 2 be abusing is because ur reasoning capability is screwed and twisted,,,For instance,,,,If it took ur father or ur parents 40yrs b4 they could by a car does that implies it should take U 40yrs to own a car?
Also do U know Ethiopia,Liberia and egypy re far far older than Canada, South Korea, Dubai, South Africa etc,,,,,but can U make their comparisons
The difference or the clear-cut comparison is simply their level of reasonings,,,simple and short,,,,,,Nigeria does not have any reason to be where it is 2day,,,the country Nigeria is fundamentally messed up,fundamentally disenfranchised and dysfunctional,,,,
Nigeria is not or was not designed by the WHITES to work,,,,they did this amalgation of completely strange bed fellow,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: America Is More Corrupt Than Pdp by maedan(f): 2:00am On Sep 26, 2009
America is more corrupt than Pdp??
Where do u think Pdp learnt their skills from tongue?
Re: America Is More Corrupt Than Pdp by Kobojunkie: 2:08am On Sep 26, 2009
fegflu:

Do u

Pls , giv me a break.

Well, I am going to take a gander at this and tell you that the reason why they seem on the attack is because many are tired of Nigerians who continue to deny the Nigerian problem is really terrible and continue to deflect from the problems by trying to put blame on the WESTERN world. America is NOT as corrupt as Nigeria as it is apparent in the fact that Every part of the American system works better than any part of ours does this day.

It is easy to assume that because the man next door sins like you do, means you are both going to Hell. But if you are a religious person or anyone who understands how things work in life, you will know that is not remotely true. Surely, we all sin, and even some more than others. It is not sinning that condemns one, but what one does after sinning, or with the temptation to sin. Corrupt folks in America eventually end up paying for it one way or another, and that is one of the main things people respect, no matter how rich. Look at maddoff today, the man is going to rut in jail, his family name forever marred. I am guessing it will make the dictionary someday soon under corrupt and conniving or something of the sort. Shame, not only for him but for those he leaves behind. Can you say the same of those you believe are corrupt in Nigeria? Absolutely not. they are still pillaging and die enjoying the loot.

I don't know what else to say after all that. I see how so many quickly deflect from the problems we have in Africa as a whole by claiming the West has worse or is to blame. And that saddens me a great deal because that seems the way majority in Africa happen to think, without realizing that is the reason why we continue to remain where we are. We have leaders who ought to be making things happen, but instead running off on personal trips for themselves and we think the west is to blame or is worse off? I really don't know what else to add to this as I have repeated myself on this issue so many times over now.
Re: America Is More Corrupt Than Pdp by walata44(m): 2:21am On Sep 26, 2009
Wat do u mean by the system has a way of tracking them down.

That is pure lie. Was the system able to track down and convict Presdent Lydon Johnson and FBI chief Edgar Hoover when both men assasinated john f kennedy, john oswald and robert kenedy. the answer is no.

Let me take you to a more recent one. Was the system able to track down the corruption that precipated the american invasion of Iraq. The answer is no.

Are these names i highlighted above not still been celebrated in america. The answer is Yes.

Lydon Johnson has a big national library after him.
FBI Building was named after Hoover.

So wat are u saying.

Deluded Nigerian, How can u see white and be calling it black? Nigeria is a hell hole!
Re: America Is More Corrupt Than Pdp by agathamari(f): 2:09pm On Sep 26, 2009
^^^^^^ since when did LBJ have anything to do with JFK or robbert kennedys assasinations? lee harvey oswalt killed jfk and sirhan sirhan killed robert kennedy. jack ruby killed lee harvey oswalt. who is john oswalt other then the famous heart surgen who is still alive
Re: America Is More Corrupt Than Pdp by fegflu: 9:42pm On Sep 26, 2009
with the help of J Edgar hoover. L B Johnson had kenedyof the way to make way for him self. Jack ruby works 4 d FBI. THAT is why he took oswald off the picture. Ruby said it him self that it was Johnson. Even Robert confronted johnson about it. So brother their politics stinks the same way ours stinks.
Re: America Is More Corrupt Than Pdp by fegflu: 10:24pm On Sep 26, 2009
embarassed
Re: America Is More Corrupt Than Pdp by agathamari(f): 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2009
fegflu:

with the help of J Edgar hoover. L B Johnson had kenedyof the way to make way for him self. Jack ruby works 4 d FBI. THAT is why he took oswald off the picture. Ruby said it him self that it was Johnson. Even Robert confronted johnson about it. So brother their politics stinks the same way ours stinks.

let me quess you one of those who think the moon landing was staged, that roswll really had aliens there, that the queen had lady di killed and all the other nonsence consiracy theorys are real? just cuse someone was employed by the fbi doesnt mean the fbi ordered the hit. if someone who worked for licks and chops killed someone does that mean that the corperation wanted them dead? the kennedy brothers were two of the most loved ploticains the us had. you honestly think if the govenment had them killed there would have been something made of it?
Re: America Is More Corrupt Than Pdp by Ikengawo: 5:16pm On Jun 26, 2010

@poster

Why doesn't nigeria have 24hrs electricity,water,good roads,education,responsive security outfits,good hospitals and adequate housing like USA

because
most of those things aren't provided by the US government and the US is a 200 year old country and 600+ year old entity

i live in america, i work for the government, im a citizen and love this country with all my heart but i will tell you right now that this country is more corrupt then nigeria which i've also lived in, am a citizen of and love.

americans are simply more sophisticated in their corruption then nigerians and that's why only the intelligent and vigilant citizen hears about it.

for instance, this actually happens, if a politician wants to make his enemy look like a bad governor he will arrange for chiefs of police to start arresting more people, mainly black people at that to make it look like 'crime has gone up' statistically.
then when it's election time they will use the arrests of these thousands of ppl as a weapon against the opponent.

then when they win the election they will tell to police to be 'low guard' and to allow those crimes to happen without making arrests so they can say crime has 'gone down' because all the matters is if it gets reported and arrests and crimes usually happen in poor areas so they're isolated from the general populace's attention.

this corruption is why chicago has a death rate close to iraqis (on record), but my own friends from chicago and gang members i work with tell him that people they personally know die everyday and the life expectancy of a black male is around 24 years old, but if you're black and die it doesn't get reported.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tension In Anambra Over Murder Of Community Leader / Obasanjo’s Vehicle Breaks Down In Lagos / Nigeria ‘sex Slaves’ Held In Mali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.