Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,172 members, 7,880,659 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:06 AM

My Chat With Popular Blogger, Judyfamous In Memory Of The African Slave Trade - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / My Chat With Popular Blogger, Judyfamous In Memory Of The African Slave Trade (2350 Views)

Live Pictures From The African Drum Festival, Abeokuta / Saudi Facebook Page Offers Castrated African Slave For Sale / How Many Of You Know About The Somali Slave Trade Of Blacks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Chat With Popular Blogger, Judyfamous In Memory Of The African Slave Trade by mezynaija(m): 7:24pm On Aug 11, 2016
I never thought I would come up with a post like this not until I noticed there were some common sense in it.

Checking my inbox messages like I do always, and I got to see a pending message from Popular Nigerian female blogger Judith Achi, the lady behind Judyfamous.com. she complimented my display photo (DP) I don't want to reply her not until I check the photo she was complimenting, I noticed it was a recent photo I updated (an art work that portrays the colonial salve trade), I had to relax and reply her; and these interesting conversations followed.

I felt like sharing them publicly because there is a whole lot of sense in them if properly digested. Whats your say on this guys? Drop your comments!

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/08/my-chat-with-popular-female-blogger.html

Re: My Chat With Popular Blogger, Judyfamous In Memory Of The African Slave Trade by mezynaija(m): 7:25pm On Aug 11, 2016
lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: My Chat With Popular Blogger, Judyfamous In Memory Of The African Slave Trade by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 11, 2016
who is she please
Re: My Chat With Popular Blogger, Judyfamous In Memory Of The African Slave Trade by Nobody: 5:50am On Aug 12, 2016
La click la care who she is.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Aliyu And Aisha From Sokoto State / Learning Chinese Language In Nigeria May Be More Rewarding That I Thought / 13 Food Superstitions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.