Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,880 members, 7,952,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 06:43 PM

Check pictures of soldiers that were killed ruthlessly (graphic pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check pictures of soldiers that were killed ruthlessly (graphic pictures) (2457 Views)

Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' / Senate Forgery Case: Senate Prepares To Deal Ruthlessly With AGF / Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check pictures of soldiers that were killed ruthlessly (graphic pictures) by bobolizim(m): 7:42pm On Aug 11, 2016
I saw this on Facebook,it was shared by one guy who is also a soldier

1 Share

Re: Check pictures of soldiers that were killed ruthlessly (graphic pictures) by chocolateme(f): 7:43pm On Aug 11, 2016
Hmm..
Come Op no let me use the vex wey hol me now curse you, what happened to typing "graphic"?

RIP my dear soldiers

1 Like

Re: Check pictures of soldiers that were killed ruthlessly (graphic pictures) by NATIONALPASTOR: 7:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
Nigerian soldiers sorry.
Re: Check pictures of soldiers that were killed ruthlessly (graphic pictures) by bobolizim(m): 7:47pm On Aug 11, 2016
More

Re: Check pictures of soldiers that were killed ruthlessly (graphic pictures) by ChuzzyBlog: 7:47pm On Aug 11, 2016
Jezz!!! What is all this! If those who are supposed to "protect" us are being massacred like this, what then shall we do?

RIP to the dead!

2 Likes

Re: Check pictures of soldiers that were killed ruthlessly (graphic pictures) by youngest85(m): 7:50pm On Aug 11, 2016
They should av removed their uniforms na....
Re: Check pictures of soldiers that were killed ruthlessly (graphic pictures) by hucienda: 7:52pm On Aug 11, 2016
Gallant soldiers, who have paid the ultimate price. Thanks for your service.

Wish the government could show utmost respect for her fallen heros than what we're seeing here.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check pictures of soldiers that were killed ruthlessly (graphic pictures) by soberdrunk(m): 7:53pm On Aug 11, 2016
chocolateme:
Hmm..
Come Op no let me use the vex wey hol me now curse you, what happened to typing "graphic"?

RIP my dear soldiers

After looking at the gory pictures, your profile picture calmed me down, who is your bf? Is he a chairman or Alhaji? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Check pictures of soldiers that were killed ruthlessly (graphic pictures) by bobolizim(m): 7:57pm On Aug 11, 2016
chocolateme:
Hmm..

RIP my dear soldiers
i am sorry ...I just created the thread hurriedly ...I was tensed...but you too you read killed ...set na mama put you wan see here ?

1 Like

Re: Check pictures of soldiers that were killed ruthlessly (graphic pictures) by Modsenemy(f): 7:57pm On Aug 11, 2016
Who soldier still dey hungry to join? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Check pictures of soldiers that were killed ruthlessly (graphic pictures) by chocolateme(f): 7:58pm On Aug 11, 2016
soberdrunk:

After looking at the gory pictures, your profile picture calmed me down, who is your bf? Is he a chairman or Alhaji? grin grin
lol, you just made me smile. Tnx for the compliment. I am looking for a good boyfriend thanks.
Re: Check pictures of soldiers that were killed ruthlessly (graphic pictures) by bobolizim(m): 8:00pm On Aug 11, 2016
Cc:lalasticlala ...people must see this
Re: Check pictures of soldiers that were killed ruthlessly (graphic pictures) by bobolizim(m): 8:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
Cc:lalasticlala ...people must see this
Re: Check pictures of soldiers that were killed ruthlessly (graphic pictures) by chocolateme(f): 8:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
bobolizim:
i am sorry ...I just created the thread hurriedly ...I was tensed...but you too you read killed ...set na mama put you wan see here ?
u better leave grammar alone and do the needful
Re: Check pictures of soldiers that were killed ruthlessly (graphic pictures) by soberdrunk(m): 8:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
chocolateme:
lol, you just made me smile. Tnx for the compliment. I am looking for a good boyfriend thanks.

HEY BAH!!! WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IN SOKOTO IS IN UR SHOKOTO.......... grin grin grin
Re: Check pictures of soldiers that were killed ruthlessly (graphic pictures) by bobolizim(m): 8:03pm On Aug 11, 2016
chocolateme:
u better leave grammar alone and do the needful
lol...I can't edit it I guess ...except if mods are gonna do that ...or can I ?
Re: Check pictures of soldiers that were killed ruthlessly (graphic pictures) by Ikwokrikwo: 8:13pm On Aug 11, 2016
That soldier called Grace Chinomso is a fool. Where was he when his fellow soldiers were killing unarmed Igbos like him.

1 Like

Re: Check pictures of soldiers that were killed ruthlessly (graphic pictures) by jamex93(m): 8:13pm On Aug 11, 2016
shocked

Blood of Zachariah

Na ppl b dis shocked
Re: Check pictures of soldiers that were killed ruthlessly (graphic pictures) by RZArecta(m): 8:19pm On Aug 11, 2016
If it was in the Niger Delta, the vicinity where the soldiers were killed would have been "bombed" by now

1 Like

Re: Check pictures of soldiers that were killed ruthlessly (graphic pictures) by ngoben(f): 8:22pm On Aug 11, 2016
Rip gallant men
Re: Check pictures of soldiers that were killed ruthlessly (graphic pictures) by chocolateme(f): 8:28pm On Aug 11, 2016
bobolizim:
lol...I can't edit it I guess ...except if mods are gonna do that ...or can I ?
as long as its not yet on front page, you can edit. But once in the promise land, you wont
Re: Check pictures of soldiers that were killed ruthlessly (graphic pictures) by Drdreyy: 8:47pm On Aug 11, 2016
bobolizim:
I saw this on Facebook,it was shared by one guy who is also a soldier

Please edit the topic and include viewer discretion, graphic photos
Re: Check pictures of soldiers that were killed ruthlessly (graphic pictures) by totorimi: 9:29pm On Aug 11, 2016
Who brutally killed our soldiers like this. Thy cant be Nigerian soldiers, maybe they are Niger.

Haaaa, I am speechless peradventure this was do be done by boko, then all those people Laing to us that boko has been technically defeated needs to be prosecuted for lying under oath.
Re: Check pictures of soldiers that were killed ruthlessly (graphic pictures) by ProfessorPeter(m): 10:04pm On Aug 11, 2016
This is what you should expect when you have an unrepentant bigot who does not value lives of his citizens as the president of a country.
Re: Check pictures of soldiers that were killed ruthlessly (graphic pictures) by tempest01(m): 10:09pm On Aug 11, 2016
This I can say from my understanding occurred due to the inability of the federal government to protect villages from armed herdsmen, but went on a mission against villages trying to protect themselves against invasion.

Why not speak against the herdsmen? Why not disarm them? The ones arrested back then with weapons how come we've not heard of any court cases?

Until the present government rises about tribe and sentiments and carries out its constitutional mandate, expect more of this kind of news.

1 Like

Re: Check pictures of soldiers that were killed ruthlessly (graphic pictures) by ukomko: 10:17pm On Aug 11, 2016
Kill them all
Killing unarmed is their duty
Re: Check pictures of soldiers that were killed ruthlessly (graphic pictures) by havocypie: 11:17pm On Aug 11, 2016
Chaii, where and when did this happened?

RIP to the dead!
Re: Check pictures of soldiers that were killed ruthlessly (graphic pictures) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
Dis is really bad. Am speechless. Rip to d dead!
Re: Check pictures of soldiers that were killed ruthlessly (graphic pictures) by Osama10(m): 11:22pm On Aug 11, 2016
Hmmn.
Re: Check pictures of soldiers that were killed ruthlessly (graphic pictures) by knightsTempler: 11:25pm On Aug 11, 2016
undecided

Wtf!!!
Re: Check pictures of soldiers that were killed ruthlessly (graphic pictures) by Xmen149(m): 12:46am On Aug 12, 2016
i think its from the gun runners apprehension operation,.he who was about to die saluted angry rip gallant
Re: Check pictures of soldiers that were killed ruthlessly (graphic pictures) by IstandWitBuhari: 4:52am On Aug 12, 2016
Rip to them

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Defense Of Jonathan, By A Facebook User Who Supported Buhari / Mass Protest In Uromi For Suspension Of The KING By Oshiomole / PHOTOS: Topless Protest Begins In Lagos #ourmumudondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.