Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,328 members, 7,943,816 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:19 AM

The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl (5708 Views)

To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady / The Bitter Nigerian Side Chick Impersonated An Ex Beauty Queen / The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 12, 2016
skarlett:
Talk from now till tomorrow they still won't listen, some of them go as far as trying to use their money to woo another guy's babe and when she doesn't dance to their tune later, they'll come and cry foul forgetting that they brought it upon themselves.

Its not bad for a guy to give his girlfriend stipends and whatnot but taking over all the expenses in her life like you're her father doesn't make sense.

Op I sha hope you practise what you preach, its not the one that you'll talk one thing and tomorrow we'll see your story on nl undecided

Exactly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl by Luckymay(f): 5:48pm On Aug 12, 2016
Only broke guys reason like this. So doing shopping for someone you are courting. And giving her some spending tips once in a while is now a crime. Shaking my head for the op.
Re: The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl by Rapmoney(m): 6:26pm On Aug 12, 2016
Luckymay:
Only broke guys reason like this. So doing shopping for someone you are courting. And giving her some spending tips once in a while is now a crime. Shaking my head for the op.
Keep shut! How much have you invested on that relationship of yours you claim to cherish since you are now a rich girl?

3 Likes

Re: The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl by Luckymay(f): 6:40pm On Aug 12, 2016
Rapmoney:
Keep shut! How much have you invested on that relationship of yours you claim to cherish since you are now a rich girl?
Shut wetin? Abeg you ain't got the right to shut me up on top my own mb. Back to the matter. Women have their own contribution in every relationship. If you have money, give if you don't simply tell your girl "nne see, I'm broke" and if she can't handle it. She walks. Don't poison other guys minds by appearing as a relationship councilor abi wetin you dey for sef.

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl by Beamborla(f): 6:50pm On Aug 12, 2016
You can give without loving but you can never love without giving. If indeed you love the 'she' in your life, giving would come naturally without any negative thought attached to it and vice versa .

However, there is a wide gap between giving out of love and unforgivable stupidity. Both parties fall victim of this...the masquline gender feel the heat more.
Re: The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl by kossyablaze(m): 6:56pm On Aug 12, 2016
Hmmmm Trendytessy wah u think?
Re: The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl by kullozone(m): 7:08pm On Aug 12, 2016
dollyjoy:
What about taking care of yourself first

Your comment is funny and quite ridiculous, coming from a dude who is still dependent.
Why Are You "Wickeding" The Poor Boy Na
Re: The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl by Youngpo413: 8:19pm On Aug 12, 2016
Luckymay:

Shut wetin? Abeg you ain't got the right to shut me up on top my own mb. Back to the matter. Women have their own contribution in every relationship. If you have money, give if you don't simply tell your girl "nne see, I'm broke" and if she can't handle it. She walks. Don't poison other guys minds by appearing as a relationship councilor abi wetin you dey for sef.
I keep on wondering what they "contribute"...
Re: The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl by ashjay001(m): 8:49am On Aug 13, 2016
skarlett:

Translate to yoruba.
Re: The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 13, 2016
ashjay001:

Translate to yoruba.

I can't sad
Re: The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl by ashjay001(m): 9:30am On Aug 13, 2016
skarlett:

I can't sad

Tot u grew up in lag n as such av some understanding of it?! Anyway, what he is trying to say is for u to ignore any labeling n enjoy d facility. A kind of slang/proverb.
Re: The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl by ashjay001(m): 9:33am On Aug 13, 2016
Luckymay:

Simple as ABC

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl by murphyibiam15(m): 9:48am On Aug 13, 2016
Suspectzero:

You, do you have?
how i wish i can give u multiple likes...
if she has why wud she be dependent on her boyfriend

very strong reply u gave to her

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl by murphyibiam15(m): 9:51am On Aug 13, 2016
Rapmoney:
Ok. You might be lucky to win some female folks to your moniker. That's the only reward you would be able to get wink
word!...rapmoney asswear i have been learning alot from ur posts...keep updating us always plsss

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl by murphyibiam15(m): 9:58am On Aug 13, 2016
Luckymay:
u must be a broke ass bae to demand for all those stuffs u mentioned above...if u had them why be a Berger ??

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 13, 2016
ashjay001:

Tot u grew up in lag n as such av some understanding of it?! Anyway, what he is trying to say is for u to ignore any labeling n enjoy d facility. A kind of slang/proverb.

I do have some understanding but its not deep enough to translate, I still don't get how its related to what I said.
He doesn't practise what he preaches or wha?
Re: The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl by Rapmoney(m): 10:12am On Aug 13, 2016
murphyibiam15:

word!...rapmoney asswear i have been learning alot from ur posts...keep updating us always plsss
Thanks bro cheesy
Re: The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl by Luckymay(f): 12:21pm On Aug 13, 2016
murphyibiam15:

u must be a broke ass bae to demand for all those stuffs u mentioned above...if u had them why be a Berger ??
Hey! Who said anything about begging.? It's either you have comprehensive problem or you are one of those broke ass niggas. Which ever one you are, just fck out of my mention.
Re: The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl by abimic(m): 3:36pm On Aug 13, 2016
Luckymay:

Shut wetin? [b]Abeg you ain't got the right to shut me up on top my own mb. Back to the matter. Women have their own contribution in every relationship. If you have money, give if you don't simply tell your girl "nne see, I'm broke" and if she can't handle it. She walks. Don't poison other guys minds by appearing as a relationship councilor abi wetin you dey for sef.
Very funny response Nne, well, individual differences matter though. Still, if the relationship was heading the right way, the lady would even advice the guy to channel his energy and money more on what would enhance their future except if the guy or girl was from a wealthy home, then such could be needless, but if the lady demands now and then or sees spending on her as the guy's responsibility while she hoards hers, then such would be a drawback to the guy's growth financially and career wise esp if the guy is a fresh grad as misplaced priorities are sucking his money. It's best a guy invest in his future and any lady he so desire can be his than spend on a lost lady, lose his focus then settle for a minion... .. ...
Re: The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl by murphyibiam15(m): 4:02pm On Aug 13, 2016
Luckymay:

Hey! Who said anything about begging.? It's either you have comprehensive problem or you are one of those broke ass niggas. Which ever one you are, just fck out of my mention.
hungry poor girl

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl by Luckymay(f): 5:09pm On Aug 13, 2016
murphyibiam15:
hungry poor girl
Congratulations!, you've just been ignored.
Re: The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl by Luckymay(f): 5:15pm On Aug 13, 2016
Beamborla:
You can give without loving but you can never love without giving. If indeed you love the 'she' in your life, giving would come naturally without any negative thought attached to it and vice versa .

However, there is a wide gap between giving out of love and unforgivable stupidity. Both parties fall victim of this...the masquline gender feel the heat more.
Nne. Daalu.
Re: The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl by Luckymay(f): 5:34pm On Aug 13, 2016
abimic:

Very funny response Nne, well, individual differences matter though. Still, if the relationship was heading the right way, the lady would even advice the guy to channel his energy and money more on what would enhance their future except if the guy or girl was from a wealthy home, then such could be needless, but if the lady demands now and then or sees spending on her as the guy's responsibility while she hoards hers, then such would be a drawback to the guy's growth financially and career wise esp if the guy is a fresh grad as misplaced priorities are sucking his money. It's best a guy invest in his future and any lady he so desire can be his than spend on a lost lady, lose his focus then settle for a minion... .. ...
See, I'm not saying a guy shouldn't invest in his future. I can't even stand a guy with no future ambition. If I'm dating a guy I should know his financial status and I'm not saying ladies should be demanding from their guys, no. But if once in a while the guy feels like changing my wardrobe, buying me birthday presents and so on, that he shouldn't do it cos it's suicide mission. No that's an absurd thing to say. Note that while he's doing these things, I on my end would also reciprocate in the little ways I can. That's the spice of every relationship. It shouldn't be a one sided thingy. The op is making it sound like if a guy spends on her girl it would automatically make him broke and render his future useless. That's not fair. People should think well before poisoning other people's minds. It's just like saying that when you pay your tithe you'd become broke or when you buy clothes to wear or anything that has nothing to do with investment.
Re: The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl by murphyibiam15(m): 5:52pm On Aug 13, 2016
Luckymay:
Congratulations!, you've just been ignored.
thanks sweet heart
Re: The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl by murphyibiam15(m): 5:56pm On Aug 13, 2016
Luckymay:

See, I'm not saying a guy shouldn't invest in his future. I can't even stand a guy with no future ambition. If I'm dating a guy I should know his financial status and I'm not saying ladies should be demanding from their guys, no. But if once in a while the guy feels like changing my wardrobe, buying me birthday presents and so on, that he shouldn't do it cos it's suicide mission. No that's an absurd thing to say. Note that while he's doing these things, I on my end would also reciprocate in the little ways I can. That's the spice of every relationship. It shouldn't be a one sided thingy. The op is making it sound like if a guy spends on her girl it would automatically make him broke and render his future useless. That's not fair. People should think well before poisoning other people's minds. It's just like saying that when you pay your tithe you'd become broke or when you buy clothes to wear or anything that has nothing to do with investment.
wen did u now become 'God' men shud pay tithe
Re: The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl by abimic(m): 6:46pm On Aug 13, 2016
Luckymay:

Well, u wouldn't blame guys though as most spoke from scattered dirty experiences, the op's topic read INVESTING, which literarily could be huge commitment in no small measure from the giver to the receiver.. . Things we do for God, spend on ourselves can't be equated with spending on a lady as this is even different from being philanthropic. Infact, some don't spend on themselves but their ladies, not as if such guys are even living fine but wants to please their ladies by all means. Most ladies are after comfort, not ready to push through the thick and thin, so except the guy is very buoyant financially be it via parents or personal struggles, a guy would move speedily closer to his goals without a girl he lavishes on than the other who spends on a girl that never cares about him. Be it marriage or relationship, there should be spending decency so as not to go bankrupt. By the way, it looks like u would like meat a lot,na to just arrange u isiewu!. .. I hope op won't say this boy plan spending already undecided
Re: The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl by Luckymay(f): 11:42pm On Aug 13, 2016
abimic:

Well, u wouldn't blame guys though as most spoke from scattered dirty experiences, the op's topic read INVESTING, which literarily could be huge commitment in no small measure from the giver to the receiver.. . Things we do for God, spend on ourselves can't be equated with spending on a lady as this is even different from being philanthropic. Infact, some don't spend on themselves but their ladies, not as if such guys are even living fine but wants to please their ladies by all means. Most ladies are after comfort, not ready to push through the thick and thin, so except the guy is very buoyant financially be it via parents or personal struggles, a guy would move speedily closer to his goals without a girl he lavishes on than the other who spends on a girl that never cares about him. Be it marriage or relationship, there should be spending decency so as not to go bankrupt. By the way, it looks like u would like meat a lot,na to just arrange u isiewu!. .. I hope op won't say this boy plan spending already undecided
Lol. I now understand your position in the matter and its not entirely bad, I just hope that's where the op is heading to with his topic. Well as for meat, I like meat a lot and don't worry about op. I know how to bribe him. Lol.
Re: The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl by fexyrich(m): 11:52pm On Aug 13, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
yeah she can, but bro, a man must be a man. even though my girl is the daughter of dangote, its my duty to take care of her and make her look sweet. She might have a lot of cars but that wont stop me from buying a private jet for her.
ass licker..women never do u something,na when you go realise urslf..

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl by fexyrich(m): 11:54pm On Aug 13, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
yeah she can, but bro, a man must be a man. even though my girl is the daughter of dangote, its my duty to take care of her and make her look sweet. She might have a lot of cars but that wont stop me from buying a private jet for her.
u go buy private jet for girlfriend when u never buy for ur mama...God punish stupidity...Na guys like u wey girls they save ur name as mugu for their phone..

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl by Luckymay(f): 11:54pm On Aug 13, 2016
murphyibiam15:

wen did u now become 'God' men shud pay tithe
And that's the only thing your eyes could spot there abi? I told you, you have comprehensive issues. You are one of those nairalanders that judge a thread by just the heading without reading through it all. But then, what can I do about it...?
Re: The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl by murphyibiam15(m): 6:34am On Aug 14, 2016
Luckymay:

And that's the only thing your eyes could spot there abi? I told you, you have comprehensive issues. You are one of those nairalanders that judge a thread by just the heading without reading through it all. But then, what can I do about it...?
the comparison u used did not make any sense na
Re: The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl by Luckymay(f): 6:50am On Aug 14, 2016
murphyibiam15:
the comparison u used did not make any sense na
Whatever!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed / . / Ask A Retired Seductress (or Nympho?) Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.