Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,823 members, 7,906,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 12:25 AM

Disengagement Of All Non-pensionable Staff In Lagos State LG&LCDA - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Disengagement Of All Non-pensionable Staff In Lagos State LG&LCDA (659 Views)

We Are Asking For Pensionable Employment - Npower Volunteers / Easy Process To Apply For The Lagos State LG Service Recruitment / Requirements And How To Apply For Lagos State LG Service Recruitments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Disengagement Of All Non-pensionable Staff In Lagos State LG&LCDA by teejay5(f): 9:42pm On Aug 11, 2016
I am a permanent/pensionable staff of Lagos State government. Recently,all d non-pensionable staff in all the LG&LCDA as been sacked. They call it disengagement of appointment. 90% of these people are very hard working and they have all been expecting to soon become pensionable staff until they got the shocking news of their lives. Most of these people have been working under lagos state government for over 4yrs collecting a token which is not even enough for their transportation but believing they will soon be permanent staff.Lagos state government should pls look into this.where do they expect all these innocent people to go now,especially when they know it as not been easy to get a job in our dear country.moderator pls do the needful to this post until it gets to the right place. Thks

2 Likes

Re: Disengagement Of All Non-pensionable Staff In Lagos State LG&LCDA by Godfavourme: 3:22am On Aug 12, 2016
teejay5:
I am a permanent/pensionable staff of Lagos State government. Recently,all d non-pensionable staff in all the LG&LCDA as been sacked. They call it disengagement of appointment. 90% of these people are very hard working and they have all been expecting to soon become pensionable staff until they got the shocking news of their lives. Most of these people have been working under lagos state government for over 4yrs collecting a token which is not even enough for their transportation but believing they will soon be permanent staff.Lagos state government should pls look into this.where do they expect all these innocent people to go now,especially when they know it as not been easy to get a job in our dear country.moderator pls do the needful to this post until it gets to the right place. Thks

This is not really new to me. I've been a non-pensionable staff in my lcda since 2012 or so. The sacking things has always been off and on.

The SOA of last administration laid us off and told us to apply thru party zone or whatever. I eventually found myself there only for us to be paid 3750 at month end even when what was written in the letter was 7500.

He laid us off again some months to the expiration of his tenure and since then nothing has been hrd from the new SOA or what are they calling them (Caretaker I guess). The annoying part was that before you will even collect the money sef na war.

I also noticed a lot of discrimination among the full staff and casual staff. It is well, I don't even have an intention if going back even if they call, the rate at which they behave or insult one during pmt is something else. #myexperiece though. Yours maybe different from mine

(1) (Reply)

MAKE MONEY FOR YOURSELF / Recruitment For Tv Presenters. / Apply Now For Ongoing Recruitment At Marriott International - August 26th 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.