Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:49 PM

Thou shall not have any gods before me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thou shall not have any gods before me (744 Views)

Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo / Winners Chapel's Harsh Judgment To People When Bible Says“thou Shall Not Judge" / Why Does The Bible 'God' Love Killing So Much, Yet Says ''Thou Shall Not Kill'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thou shall not have any gods before me by Atheists: 11:41pm On Sep 24, 2009
How can an all powerful being who is the first cause of the universe   be so insecure too such an extent  that they have to come up a commandment telling his creation not to dare worship other gods ?

How can an all powerful being who is the first cause of the universe have petty human emotions like jealousy and anger ?

Surely, the truth claims of religion are laughable
Re: Thou shall not have any gods before me by Tudor6(f): 9:11am On Sep 25, 2009
It just proves that this "being" is a creation of men as its totally made up of human attributes.

1 Like

Re: Thou shall not have any gods before me by mazaje(m): 10:09am On Sep 25, 2009
It does not even say that all other gods are non existent it just says that people should not worship them. . . .This myth makes no sense at all. . .Most of the gods of man made religions are actually men, . .

1 Like

Re: Thou shall not have any gods before me by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 10, 2011
In Islam is different,Allah is the only God and everyother is a slave to him,THERES NO god BUT ALLAH.
Re: Thou shall not have any gods before me by Maamin(m): 11:45pm On Nov 08, 2017
uplawal:
In Islam is different,Allah is the only God and everyother is a slave to him,THERES NO god BUT ALLAH.

Why slave? Is your Allah into slave trade?
Re: Thou shall not have any gods before me by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 09, 2017
grin
Maamin:

grin
Maamin:

Re: Thou shall not have any gods before me by ScepticalPyrrho: 1:19pm On Nov 09, 2017
Maamin:

shocked Knockout!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Thou shall not have any gods before me by OtemSapien: 1:29pm On Nov 09, 2017
Hehehehe grin cheesy see Yahweh has shut himself in the foot grin cheesy
Re: Thou shall not have any gods before me by OtemSapien: 1:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
uplawal:

Allah and Yahweh are currently in a spiritual prison. I just wish for the light of God to reveal this to you cool

Doctufos: Otem Erectus 226:15-20

15. Now Yahweh said, what shall my great name become in the mouths of the people of the earth if i agree that religion should be made of none effect in their minds? Shall they not curse my name forever?
16. And Eubius said, what shall happen to the history of Krishtanite which I have written? I shall rather protect it, or else I shall be found the greatest liar in history. And Mirza and Moloch and Eshu and many other gods said, the fun of the earth shall be lost when they do not call upon our names anymore.
17. And their continual weeping to the gods, being fun to us, shall be a thing of the past. No, we shall not allow this. Now while they spoke, the gods who wanted science and development in the world came and said, are you ready for the battle? And they said, we are ready.
18. And the battle began.
19. And Otem heard voices and saw many gods how they did all manner of inexplicable things. And there were vacuums, but only Otem and the gods of findings saw the vacuums.
20. And when the gods of religion had entered into the vacuums, they were not seen anymore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thou shall not have any gods before me by kevoh(m): 5:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
uplawal:
Islam and their love for slavery sha ! Tufiakwa!

(1) (Reply)

Pastor & Wife Found Burnt To Death In Bauchi State / A Fable On Muhammad And Jesus / Papa Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.