Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,745 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:37 AM

Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) (81322 Views)

Baby Whale killed in a community in Delta State (photos) / Huge Whale Killed In Brass, Bayelsa For Food (Photos) / Big Whale At Bar Beach In Lagos, Nigeria (Throwback Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) by iamOlumide(m): 4:57pm On Aug 12, 2016
mkoabiola:
Junk bloggers

DAT not ilaje

U can nva find an ocean or sea lik DAT in ilaje
who tell u dat go to Atijere in ilaja u go know say Sea! dey.
Re: Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) by armadeo(m): 5:00pm On Aug 12, 2016
If mami-water( mermaid) comes out of the water I am sure Nigerians would chop of the tail and eat.

Is the hunger this bad?

1 Like

Re: Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) by Fidelismaria: 5:09pm On Aug 12, 2016
embarassed lipsrsealed

Dis pple shud b jailed

Imagine
A whale
Hw many whale do we have in d world
Re: Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) by ebosed: 5:09pm On Aug 12, 2016
Giyerte:
Ondo get big water wey fit contain whale?

COOL

Why do you kids like displaying this on NL? You do not have to dignify your ignorance by this comment. Spend more time learning and studying
Re: Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) by Feranmicharles(m): 5:28pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mendelssohn:

You were probably confined within your course of study in school. How far did you excel in it? You may need to get a copy of the Atlas to know that little is lagos larger than ondo in terms of coastal length.
hmmm... Gained new knowledge today. Thanks
Re: Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) by Feranmicharles(m): 5:28pm On Aug 12, 2016
indoorlove:
Ondo state ilaje has boundary with atlantic ocean, where I'm serving presently is just 15mins drive (speed boat) from the ocean.
ehn ehn shocked never heard of such before
Re: Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) by Feranmicharles(m): 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
cahnellven:

What you don't know ...dont say ..

Ondo state has the longest ( atlantic) coast line in Nigeria,100% of which is contributed by ilaje local government.
wow, that's amazing. What I don't know, I won't say again sad
Re: Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) by Feranmicharles(m): 5:31pm On Aug 12, 2016
oluwafreshkid:

Bro... I was in doubt also o, until I made a search.
It's just a shame that you have such in a state and no one knows about it!
Ilaje has the longest coastline in Nigeria.

http://www.discoveria.com.ng/TouristCentre/Details/9bf812d4-5c01-497b-a222-3d5657faaa22#.V63UA2rTVxs
that's awesome. shocked And the fact is that, that's my state o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 12, 2016
Drabeey:
Why are we so gullible and unrepentant in Nigeria?
The last news was how some idiots killed a dolphin its Now a shark.

The fact that this are animals that are supposed to be conserved, that fish is poisonous.
We keep shouting that Nigeria ecinimy is in comatose, that the country is collapsing, but we all keep doing things that are not expected of a human beign.
We cant manage surplus, we cant even manage normal income without surplusm and now we are eating what we are supposed to leave for the incoming generations to see.
Why are we so primitive sef?
Ha! Hmmm!

Drabeey Was Here
so because of only that whale being killed means there's no other whales for our future generation to see, huh. guy u need sense. this are creatures of God, placed under men. we're to feed from it. have sense please
Re: Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) by justmenoni: 5:47pm On Aug 12, 2016
Lalasticlala grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i dey hail ooo
Re: Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) by goodvision12(m): 5:48pm On Aug 12, 2016
I dont believe this news.Do you think it is easy to kill a whale?
Re: Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) by moshould(m): 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
Later somebody will start arguing blindly, that u can only find beaches in Lagos state.....dis one na Wetin??
Re: Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) by Rozaystunna(m): 5:58pm On Aug 12, 2016
Drabeey:
The last news was how some idiots killed a dolphin its Now a shark.

The fact that this are animals that are supposed to be conserved, that fish is poisonous.
We keep shouting that Nigeria ecinimy is in comatose, that the country is collapsing, but we all keep doing things that are not expected of a human beign.
We cant manage surplus, we cant even manage normal income without surplusm and now we are eating what we are supposed to leave for the incoming generations to see.
Why are we so primitive sef?
Ha! Hmmm!

Drabeey Was Here
you're an idiota....... so man no go chop again bemused vegetarian
Re: Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 12, 2016
Such savage and disgusting act........Nigerians.......Why?[b][/b][size=8pt][/size][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) by nwoye72: 6:21pm On Aug 12, 2016
princemillla:
So biiig

Food DON land... cry
do they have to kill it.?or just because of hunger . people need to be educated

1 Like

Re: Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) by esosuo2: 6:23pm On Aug 12, 2016
Hungry murderers . undecided ,,hope I .Get my share sha
Re: Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) by 2naira50kobo: 6:49pm On Aug 12, 2016
Poison or no poison...

Who whale epp??
Re: Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) by nerdymufasa(m): 7:44pm On Aug 12, 2016
Wow, and to think this was my PPA ...Aheri Coastal College Enu-Ama; NYSC Ondo repping cool
Re: Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 12, 2016
That looks like manna falling from heaven especially at this harsh economy lashing big time on the citizens.
Re: Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) by DLuciano: 8:25pm On Aug 12, 2016
Drabeey:
l?
Ha! Hmmm!

Drabeey Was Here
your long insulting epistle has no bearing! Must we imitate the white?do we have the same culture, norms, politicians, government or economy? that people killed an animal for food rejoicing and giving thanks to God has become a thing of humiliation as though you are more civilized. abeg fade!
Re: Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) by kherlly(m): 8:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
Giyerte:

COOL

For yor info yes... Ondo state get sea... Im from that area.
Re: Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) by DONOCHAS(m): 8:31pm On Aug 12, 2016
chai, one day man will consume all animals to extinction
Re: Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) by kherlly(m): 8:34pm On Aug 12, 2016
nerdymufasa:
Wow, and to think this was my PPA ...Aheri Coastal College Enu-Ama; NYSC Ondo repping cool

Im from aiyetoro in ilaje local govt. You wont believe a guy argue wiv me this yr that no sea in ondo i even called my dad so he can talk to the guy. I promise him whenever am going home i will take him along in as much he is not afraid of water coz am in d midst of water (okun/osa).
Re: Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) by pablus: 9:44pm On Aug 12, 2016
haba Ondo state/Ilaje LG is on the coast of the Atlantic ocean na
Giyerte:

COOL
Re: Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 12, 2016
Giyerte:
Oga, dat should be a section of the Atlantic ocean that falls into Ondo state.

COOL
Re: Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 12, 2016
Giyerte:

COOL
Oga, dat should be a section of the Atlantic ocean that falls into Ondo state.
Re: Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2016
Sweetpenis:
If e no hit fp make I bend...lalalala abi wetin b him name like anytin snake,yemi alade nd fish

I no tell una say e go make fp? Lalalala na water spirit I don knw hw to dey reach fp nw......breaking news mammy water seen drinking garri and epa @ bar beach...after 2secs na fp..
Re: Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) by pablus: 9:57pm On Aug 12, 2016
sorry whales don't feed on "pasture" and they live in waterwink hahaha
Sunofgod:
Fukushima Whale....

People should question why these animals are now turning up on our shores.

The Pacific ocean is almost dead of sea life which animals such as Whales feed on which is forcing these animals to seek pastures new.

The problem is that such animals are already radioactive and unfit for human consumption. That Whale will probably cause 1000 cases of cancer.
Re: Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) by Decryptor(m): 10:17pm On Aug 12, 2016
So Ondo has a beach as big as that and yet the tourism sector cannot key into it by building resorts which will create a source of revenue for them? Instead, the beach is a site where young lazy, jobless afonja "yoots" wielding axes are waiting for dead decaying whales to be washed ashore!

I'm sure most of these afonjas from NL berating Igbos are from Ondo. Lazy clueless people!
Re: Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) by BraniacX(m): 11:26pm On Aug 12, 2016
Sperm whale
Re: Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 1:06am On Aug 13, 2016
this is a baby whale to the real hump back whale....

those guys just killed an innocent baby whale ...Na every animal we dey kill 4 naija

the suffering is real
Re: Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) by mikolo80: 1:47am On Aug 13, 2016
Giyerte:

COOL
read a map sometime. But seriously na so me sef de wonder one time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix / Monitor Lizard Found In AC Vent In Abuja (Photos) / Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.