Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,121 members, 7,900,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 01:42 AM

Finally Sony Apologise To Nigeria (but Rejected) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally Sony Apologise To Nigeria (but Rejected) (6169 Views)

Akpabio Refuses To Apologise To Goje In The Senate Over Comment / 2nd Niger Bridge: Oshiomhole Must Apologise To Nigerians, Say CSOs / I Was Bribed N250M But Rejected: Those Who Collected It Are In Gov Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally Sony Apologise To Nigeria (but Rejected) by burla: 10:26pm On Sep 25, 2009
chosen04 or whatever you call urself, in as much as i dont lyk 2 say ds u're rly a big fool, wats ur own sef, I bet you're from another planet, sucker, !!
Re: Finally Sony Apologise To Nigeria (but Rejected) by pearlzz: 10:27pm On Sep 25, 2009
at times i dont know whether to laugh or cry 4 nigeria,which image r we trying to protect d one dt is already soiled or what,we'v become so comic dt sony feels d state of our economy and youths wd sell their products this is hilarious to me, and dora they find sorry 4 paper like say sony dey lie, abeg leave sony to sell their products when we r confident of who we r then we can begin to demand apologies and not reject d ones we r given
Re: Finally Sony Apologise To Nigeria (but Rejected) by hackney(m): 10:28pm On Sep 25, 2009
if them do am again wetin Nigeria go do.
How many Nigerians dey even fit afford sony products?

Africa is the world's gutter and Nigeria is the rotten bottom.
Apology to idiots?
Make i hear word.

If oyibo withdraw all their goods no african fit make light bulb ooo!
Make una dey there dey yab mouth.
Re: Finally Sony Apologise To Nigeria (but Rejected) by chizzyjay: 10:42pm On Sep 25, 2009
hackney:

if them do am again wetin Nigeria go do.
How many Nigerians dey even fit afford sony products?

Africa is the world's gutter and Nigeria is the rotten bottom.
Apology to idiots?
Make i hear word.

If oyibo withdraw all their goods no african fit make light bulb ooo!
Make una dey there dey yab mouth.
its past bed time if u ve got notin intelligent to say then go to bed lyk babies shud do okay??
Re: Finally Sony Apologise To Nigeria (but Rejected) by chizzyjay: 10:51pm On Sep 25, 2009
pearlzz:

at times i dont know whether to laugh or cry 4 nigeria,which image r we trying to protect d one dt is already soiled or what,we'v become so comic dt sony feels d state of our economy and youths wd sell their products this is hilarious to me, and dora they find sorry 4 paper like say sony dey lie, abeg leave sony to sell their products when we r confident of who we r then we can begin to demand apologies and not reject d ones we r given
Your laugh or cry for Nigeria is not important so save it for urself!!! and as for the self importance if you think we ve got none,think again!!we are better than so many!!.
Re: Finally Sony Apologise To Nigeria (but Rejected) by Omogboms(m): 11:28pm On Sep 25, 2009
At last (finally)**wh.@*=*t** yawn**stretch**sleep**snorrr**,
Re: Finally Sony Apologise To Nigeria (but Rejected) by danexd(m): 1:55am On Sep 26, 2009
chizzyjay:

I m reallysuprised at some Nigerians who are foolish enough to insult this country,in my oppinion is only a foolish son that goes about broadcasting his father's foolishness outside his home no matter how bad he might be.Nigeria has problems Yes!!but doesnt give any country the right to insult it cos evry country has got its own area of problems and a country like south africa has no business insulting us cos their problems are multiple.LETS WORK TOWARDS A GREATER NATION NOT TEAR IT DOWN.
Wonderful comment!
I still do not understand why there are so many fake Nigerians here. You have to appreciate yourself first before someone else can appreciate you!
If our Dear President is have Dora in character, I believe our electricity problem with have been solved, Word!
Re: Finally Sony Apologise To Nigeria (but Rejected) by mikesleek(m): 8:35am On Sep 26, 2009
Nigeria, Good people great nation.
Re: Finally Sony Apologise To Nigeria (but Rejected) by ocelot2006(m): 10:08am On Sep 26, 2009
haha!! welldone nigeria!!
Re: Finally Sony Apologise To Nigeria (but Rejected) by ocelot2006(m): 10:27am On Sep 26, 2009
[b]@ Chizzyjay, excellent posts. I'm SO sick and tired of talking to these so-called "Nigerians" who derive pleasure in running down their OWN country angry . All they do is whine and whine, but none of these morons are willing to fix the problems faced. Please keep up the good work.

And to the idiots i refered to (yes, you guys are idiots), you should all be ashamed of yourself. You think by whining, Nigeria will get fixed? Or maybe I should get the WHAAAAAmbulance for you guys. What have you idiots contributed to make your nation a better place? If you're so tired of Nigeria, why don't u get the hell out of the country? `last time I checked, the authorities never stopped any of you douche bags from visiting embassies for visa applications. Or maybe you can follow the same illegal route through Libya to Europe. Just get the hell out, throw away your Nigerian passport, and leave this great nation for us who still have lots of hope and faith in her. Believe it or not, the only direction for this great country is upwards. THIS NATION MAY CRAWL NOW BUT IT WILL GET BETTER[/b]
Re: Finally Sony Apologise To Nigeria (but Rejected) by ucnduka(f): 12:40pm On Sep 26, 2009
@ocelot2006,true talk.to those who only enjoy running nigeria down: GET THE HELL OUT!
Re: Finally Sony Apologise To Nigeria (but Rejected) by stmanpule(m): 2:23pm On Sep 26, 2009
well, i think Nigeria deserves an reserved apology from the company, so madam rebranding has done pretty well.
Re: Finally Sony Apologise To Nigeria (but Rejected) by prommy(f): 7:47pm On Sep 26, 2009
Dora wants to show us that she is really working.The truth is that most peopl are not even aware of the advert,what the masses want them to do is to resolve with ASUU and allow our kids go back to school.There own children are busy overseas studing and ours are suffering.The play station is not even for the poor it is still for the rich.if the are appologising that we dont have enough food it would have been better.
Re: Finally Sony Apologise To Nigeria (but Rejected) by texazzpete(m): 8:28pm On Sep 26, 2009
The battle against the negative perception of Nigerians is on two fronts. One in your country, the next outside the country. Of both fronts, fixing the internal issues that plague Nigeria is of far more importance.
Now you've wrangled an apology from Sony, i'd expect any well meaning Nigerian to DEMAND that Dora comes forth with measures and plans to vigorously attack 419 in the country. Instead all we hear is silence on that angle.

Keep whining on and on about apologies while your country burns down around you. nonsense!
Re: Finally Sony Apologise To Nigeria (but Rejected) by Gamine(f): 8:41pm On Sep 26, 2009
I thought they apologised since undecided

What do they want Sony to do now eh??

Free PS3s to all Nigerian homes or TVs??

No light sef to play em

Lose-lose situation
Re: Finally Sony Apologise To Nigeria (but Rejected) by bibiking1(m): 8:56pm On Sep 26, 2009
ocelot2006:

[b]@ Chizzyjay, excellent posts. I'm SO sick and tired of talking to these so-called "Nigerians" who derive pleasure in running down their OWN country angry . All they do is whine and whine, but none of these morons are willing to fix the problems faced. Please keep up the good work.

And to the idiots i refered to (yes, you guys are idiots), you should all be ashamed of yourself. You think by whining, Nigeria will get fixed? Or maybe I should get the WHAAAAAmbulance for you guys. What have you idiots contributed to make your nation a better place? If you're so tired of Nigeria, why don't u get the hell out of the country? `last time I checked, the authorities never stopped any of you douche bags from visiting embassies for visa applications. Or maybe you can follow the same illegal route through Libya to Europe. Just get the hell out, throw away your Nigerian passport, and leave this great nation for us who still have lots of hope and faith in her. Believe it or not, the only direction for this great country is upwards. THIS NATION MAY CRAWL NOW BUT IT WILL GET BETTER[/b]

After the next five generations my friend. Be not deluded with sweet honey-coated words from the nation's demagogues, for it is their job to do so, and ours to remain realistic for we feel the reality of it all harshest!
Re: Finally Sony Apologise To Nigeria (but Rejected) by mjay(m): 9:31pm On Sep 26, 2009
and leave this great nation for us who still have lots of hope and faith in her.

U made a little sense in ur utterances, but to think ure out of the country urself slaving ur ass out shows ure as patriotic only as u sound. Good luck in ur exile
Re: Finally Sony Apologise To Nigeria (but Rejected) by ocelot2006(m): 10:27pm On Sep 26, 2009
mjay:

U made a little sense in your utterances, but to think ure out of the country urself slaving your ass out shows ure as patriotic only as u sound. Good luck in your exile

The last time I checked, it was not a crime to visit another country. Anyway, let's get one thing clear, I may currently be in the UK, but the UK is NOT my home. Nigeria is. I came to the UK for a single purpose (my post-graduate studies), I have achieved that goal (submitted my dissertation a few weeks ago), and I am heading straight back HOME (Nigeria) next month (already bought my flight ticket). If you think I'm going to waste my time here doing some menial job when my country needs me and the skills I could offer, then think again.

Exile indeed.
Re: Finally Sony Apologise To Nigeria (but Rejected) by Builder: 1:03am On Sep 27, 2009
Sony have aplogised, whats the big deal, Madam Dora is happy, looting still goes on , ASUU is still on strike, yahoo yahoo boyz are still in business, still no light, portable roads or basic social amenities. What a Country!!!!!!
Re: Finally Sony Apologise To Nigeria (but Rejected) by Eaglebabe: 3:15am On Sep 27, 2009
Dolly baby grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.Thumbs up.
Re: Finally Sony Apologise To Nigeria (but Rejected) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 27, 2009
Nigeria is like a monkey, you cant rebrand a monkey to look like human. cloth a monkey in the best suit and take it to canada or london, it still remains a monkey. chie!
Re: Finally Sony Apologise To Nigeria (but Rejected) by babaowambe: 2:35pm On Sep 27, 2009
what is wrong with you nigerians? true the country may be bleeped up by the leaders and politicians, nevertheless nigeria is still your country no matter how flawed the government policies are any thing to put nigeria in a positive liigt should be fully supported , negativity is felt by all by nigerians so please dont dont condem any anything in the interest of all nigerians anything that brings down or not in the interest of nigeria should not be condoned for nigeria has many enemies especialy in the western world this affects us all so please support nigeria
Re: Finally Sony Apologise To Nigeria (but Rejected) by babaowambe: 2:39pm On Sep 27, 2009
no matter what, long live ngeria god bless nigeria 4ever!!!! amen
Re: Finally Sony Apologise To Nigeria (but Rejected) by saworoide: 8:34pm On Sep 27, 2009
As far as I know, Nigeria is a country of over 140M people. That a few of us have shown corrupt tendencies is not enough to warrant insults and abuse on all and sundry. We still have our dignity as a country to protect, apology welcomed, we don't need he tauntrums from Sony to fix our problems.
Re: Finally Sony Apologise To Nigeria (but Rejected) by StEdwin(m): 10:44am On Sep 28, 2009
kosovo:

@St. Edwin  m sorry, u speak like a RETARD! what do u mean, ?
 [size=16pt]TELL MR. President to apologize to NIGERIANS for delebrately ignoring the UN general meeting.
things that are not important, Nigerians and madam rebrading carries it upon their heads
    [/size]

what a waste!
Actually, did you attend any Educational Institution of learning cos I don't see the correlation between the topic on ground and Yar Adua having to ignor the UN general assembly. I doubt if ur IQ is below average which means you are below a down syndrome child
Re: Finally Sony Apologise To Nigeria (but Rejected) by Nezan(m): 3:00pm On Sep 28, 2009
*yawns*
Re: Finally Sony Apologise To Nigeria (but Rejected) by oladayo042: 6:33pm On Sep 28, 2009
Nigeria is just being sentimental. What about films tell us that Italians are Mafians or Cubans are drug barons? Who even cares about the apology?
Re: Finally Sony Apologise To Nigeria (but Rejected) by danconsult(m): 7:59pm On Sep 28, 2009
their head jus correct se.
but they sud do a publicized written apology.
Re: Finally Sony Apologise To Nigeria (but Rejected) by Fhemmmy: 8:49pm On Sep 28, 2009
I think there shd be a way for Nigerians to sue Sony and get some of the money in their pocket that is making them to mis-yarn
Re: Finally Sony Apologise To Nigeria (but Rejected) by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 29, 2009
Dora is doin her job,no doubt abt that. She's an outstandin technocrat, a Nigerian patriot, but its a shame she's just one member of a lame team: the FG team. Sony's ad depictin Nigerians may not b entirely wrong considerin how our no1 citizen scammed his to his office. Tell me wat moral justificatn he has 4 prosecutin d Harliburton case, conductn credible elections etc. May God help us
Re: Finally Sony Apologise To Nigeria (but Rejected) by bibiking1(m): 9:08am On Sep 29, 2009
Phlegmwash:

Dora is doin her job,no doubt abt that. She's an outstandin technocrat, a Nigerian patriot, but its a shame she's just one member of a lame team: the FG team. Sony's ad depictin Nigerians may not b entirely wrong considerin how our no1 citizen scammed his to his office. Tell me wat moral justificatn he has 4 prosecutin d Harliburton case, conductn credible elections etc. May God help us

Please can you detail out Dora's Job functions?
You seem quite familiar with what she needs to do! So tell us exactly what her portfolio entails!, Thank You!
Re: Finally Sony Apologise To Nigeria (but Rejected) by danconsult(m): 12:18am On Sep 30, 2009
very wll then. I will shout it loud and clearer.
sony sud apolgise to the general pupulace with a full page advert for three days in at least 10 national dailies.

GBAM!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Nigerian Police On Twitter / Fashola: “present Administration Is Not Made Up Of Showmen” / Oyo Decides: PDP Teslim Folarin Concedes Defeat In Advance Via SplashFM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.