Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,423 members, 7,881,550 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:35 PM

Which Of This Can You Manage To Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of This Can You Manage To Do? (782 Views)

How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? / How Do Broke Guys Manage To Woo Ladies? / How Do Reverend Fathers Manage To Avoid Sex Urge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of This Can You Manage To Do? by holluphemydavid(m): 9:58am On Aug 12, 2016
1. 6months without bathing. 2. 6months without brushing your teeth. 3. 6months without sex. 4. 6months without your phone. 5. 6months without money. 6. 6months without food. 7. 6months without listening to music. 8. 6months without rubbing cream..?? As for me I will go with 7&8
Re: Which Of This Can You Manage To Do? by holluphemydavid(m): 9:59am On Aug 12, 2016
Ladies here are claiming dey can stay without sex, smh, I doubt dat
Re: Which Of This Can You Manage To Do? by newsphase(m): 10:02am On Aug 12, 2016
3 and 4
Re: Which Of This Can You Manage To Do? by mizzbouqui(f): 10:08am On Aug 12, 2016
Only 3
Re: Which Of This Can You Manage To Do? by 0ubenji(m): 10:15am On Aug 12, 2016
3 and 4 are Cake-walks for me mehn!
Re: Which Of This Can You Manage To Do? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:17am On Aug 12, 2016
cool cool
mizzbouqui:
Only 3
Re: Which Of This Can You Manage To Do? by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 12, 2016
holluphemydavid:
1. 6months without bathing.
2. 6months without brushing your teeth.
3. 6months without sex.
4. 6months without your phone.
5. 6months without money.
6. 6months without food.
7. 6months without listening to music.
8. 6months without rubbing cream..??
As for me I will go with 7&8
only 3
Re: Which Of This Can You Manage To Do? by michazy(m): 10:25am On Aug 12, 2016
The only one that is not possible is 6months of no food such person will die. on bathing, rubbing cream and brush; cleanliness is next to Godliness: it's left for you to decide. 6months of no sex isn't spectacular it has been happening since day one. And on phone it's on individuality discretion; but it's advisable to have one for communications especially in the 21st century. But 6months no money is dangerous and demonic. cast it out!!!

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Can You Manage To Do? by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 12, 2016
0ubenji:
3 and 4 are Cake-walks for me mehn!
That's really good. I'm actually surprised to see 3 on so many dudes go-without-list
But er..... I NEED my phone cry absolutely need it cry
Re: Which Of This Can You Manage To Do? by holluphemydavid(m): 10:32am On Aug 12, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Only 3
Are u sure bukky? Lol
Re: Which Of This Can You Manage To Do? by Emimoney(m): 10:33am On Aug 12, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
That's really good. I'm actually surprised to see 3 on so many dudes go-without-list
But er..... I NEED my phone cry absolutely need it cry
which phone are you using?
Re: Which Of This Can You Manage To Do? by mizzbouqui(f): 10:43am On Aug 12, 2016
holluphemydavid:

Are u sure bukky? Lol
Why not
Re: Which Of This Can You Manage To Do? by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 12, 2016
Emimoney:
which phone are you using?
Hey!!! You ain't that guy with the 3 on is list I was talkin' 2 angry

Not a iPhone if that's what you askin'
......though I do need 2 get me 1.

Anywho!!! Answer op's question and stop askin' yer own angry
Re: Which Of This Can You Manage To Do? by hymanflex(m): 10:49am On Aug 12, 2016
Number 3 is out of it. I have stayed 8 yrs now without sex.
Re: Which Of This Can You Manage To Do? by holluphemydavid(m): 10:59am On Aug 12, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Why not
Killer curve @ur dp lol
Re: Which Of This Can You Manage To Do? by Emimoney(m): 11:08am On Aug 12, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Hey!!! You ain't that guy with the 3 on is list I was talkin' 2 angry

Not a iPhone if that's what you askin'
......though I do need 2 get me 1.

Anywho!!! Answer op's question and stop askin' yer own angry
ok bye
Re: Which Of This Can You Manage To Do? by mizzbouqui(f): 11:13am On Aug 12, 2016
holluphemydavid:

Killer curve @ur dp lol
Okay smiley
Re: Which Of This Can You Manage To Do? by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 12, 2016
1 year without sex self angry
Re: Which Of This Can You Manage To Do? by jashar(f): 11:27am On Aug 12, 2016
3 is a walk in the park. I value personal hygiene so the options that have to do with that are out of it. cheesy

I need my phone to get class updates as per student..... grin

Because my body is the temple of the HolyGhost, i need to keep the body alive for the Spirit to move. The options that deal with food and water...out of it grin
Re: Which Of This Can You Manage To Do? by cruzita(f): 11:32am On Aug 12, 2016
3 .who gives a heck about that

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Out Please. / I Need Solutions Please / People Have Been Caught Gaving Intercose With Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.