Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,220 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:07 AM

Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina (28839 Views)

Buhari Received His Classmates Of 1953 Set Of Katsina Middle School (Photos) / All Northerners Should Leave Niger Delta Before October 1 – Militants / Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by codemaniacs: 6:28pm On Aug 12, 2016
janellemonae:

Yeah ur an atheist. We don't need to have d same beliefs. Whatever!

I would rather be with no other tribe in Nigeria. I've never bn politically active, but these 2015 elections have made me realize this country needs to split. Don't believe in Nigeria anymore.

You call it atheist.... I call it overcoming the religion that was used to subjugate Africans... I am an overcomer and I believe in my culture and tribe......

1 Like

Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by FFortune: 6:40pm On Aug 12, 2016
Truth be told, 99% of Igbos and Nigeria Delta don't see themselves as Nigeria.
Secondly, if Federal govt should go by referendum to vote in or out of Nigeria, 100% of this two region will definitely vote of Nigeria. No doubt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by Pascchal: 6:52pm On Aug 12, 2016
Oga emir.....na when stew no day ur rice again before u go start to critisize bubu
Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by breakeven: 6:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
Uhmm! Na mu ne. That is how they are . an average southerner will critic his brother when he is wrong, but not the northerner. They will never criticize their brother. Intact it is haram to them. Who ever brought north and south together never wanted Nigeria to live in peace. Infact it was a mistake that we are now finding difficult to correct. Theirs so much difference between us that we are better off separated. Mark my words Nigeria as presently constituted can never develop.
Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by Ikechukwu48: 6:58pm On Aug 12, 2016
apcisevil:
To me, southerners are the only fooooos in this country, especially those suffercated willing tools who are ready to be used against their own people and those efulefus who can sell their own people for a cup kunu.

The south has everything to make slaves out of the north, but the revise is the case...what a shame

Please please you guys should stop insulting the rest of us. There is no SOUTH. The South didn't lick the North ass to assist/rig Buhari in power..only one side of South did and that is SOUTHWEST!!!!! Even till now, the only southerners defending Buhari despite all the crap he's done is SOUTH WEST. The only southern group to always lick the North ass just for small crump is and have always been SOUTH WEST.

So stop calling douth. The rest of us saw north and their attempt using buhari.
So please stop insulting the rest of us. They played southwest mugu, not the rest of south

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by dunkem21(m): 7:00pm On Aug 12, 2016
juininho:

but why did u choose to ignore the past? I remember quite well that all this started few months to Jonathan leaving.it was as if PDP planned it.I remember that during the last minutes of gej there was virtually no electricity everywhere, no worked was paid, dollar was rising as hell.why are we now blaming all this on buhari for chrisake.one thing I can blame him for is not taking d right steps in diversification. I'll not join your ilk in overlooking d past.are u ignorant of the 70 dollar disparity BTW what buhari is earning and what PDP earned? are u ignorant of the fact that your foolish Niger deltans are reducing income? Buhari did not start all this.I challenge any1 to prove it.This should be a time of reflection. we have lost our golden years to PDP. it will be hard to make the money we made then now again.We should be hoping that Jonathan and co never go scot free for ripping us for 16 yrs.

Bros, let's even agree that GEJ squandered our common wealth.. what smacked me was the emirs tribal speech.

Should the Obi and Oba tell the south to start criticising Buhari?

He would have given us the 16 year sermon and moved on.
Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by veron007: 7:08pm On Aug 12, 2016
AllTheWayUp:

http://sunnewsonline.com/katsina-stop-criticizing-buhari-emir-tells-northerners/

All the southerns that were criticizing Jonathan should come and see how the North support their own. Even in the mist of the worst economic recession this country has seen they are still supporting their own.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by sojics(m): 7:13pm On Aug 12, 2016
I can't just understand this northerners?

Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by codemaniacs: 7:23pm On Aug 12, 2016
veron007:

All the southerns that were criticizing Jonathan should come and see how the North support their own. Even in the mist of the worst economic recession this country has seen they are still supporting their own.

Its called politics of subjugation and deprivation... As long as its affecting southerners its okay to them... That's one of the many reasons they keep saying Nigeria is a "poor" country since most of their people believe anything their political and traditional leaders says...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by endove(f): 7:24pm On Aug 12, 2016
malele:

Mumu emir, is that the reason why the sports minister appointed under that goat that calls himself president of nigeria is disgracing Nigerian team in Olympics .
Can u imagine Nigerian team was held by hotel officials in Brazil, if not for Mikel I wonder what would have happened .
even dat mumu solomon denied that mikel paid d billz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by katoto: 7:38pm On Aug 12, 2016
Southerners bring down their own while northeners support theirs at whatever cost despite shortcominngs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by AreaFada2: 7:46pm On Aug 12, 2016
stinflame:
Suddenly everybody now uses the slogan 16
yrs.. And in that 16 yrs investors were able to invest and the economy flourishes so what are they saying. PDP had what it takes to rule then. So Y the 16 yrs slogan.. And to even mke matter worse PDP met a more messier economy during the transition from military to civilian, but still yet they fixed it no complain and blame tag.

You nor surprise.
MTN, Glo and others sprang up. Every can now afford telecommunication/ICT. A major revolution of how we live. 9ja was attracting largest FDI in Africa. Largest economy in Africa, etc.

Look at local musicians, comedians and other artists that were made in that period. We launched a satellite too.

Sure, we could have done a lot better but in my lifetime so far, since 1983, there has been no period of steady progress like 1999-2015. None. 1983-1999 was a lost era.

They now see that blaming GEJ for prior 50 years of failure is not smart anymore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by july66: 7:48pm On Aug 12, 2016
juininho:

but why did u choose to ignore the past? I remember quite well that all this started few months to Jonathan leaving.it was as if PDP planned it.I remember that during the last minutes of gej there was virtually no electricity everywhere, no worked was paid, dollar was rising as hell.why are we now blaming all this on buhari for chrisake.one thing I can blame him for is not taking d right steps in diversification. I'll not join your ilk in overlooking d past.are u ignorant of the 70 dollar disparity BTW what buhari is earning and what PDP earned? are u ignorant of the fact that your foolish Niger deltans are reducing income? Buhari did not start all this.I challenge any1 to prove it.This should be a time of reflection. we have lost our golden years to PDP. it will be hard to make the money we made then now again.We should be hoping that Jonathan and co never go scot free for ripping us for 16 yrs.
what you are saying in other words is that we should not criticise Buhari as the Emir suggested. Thank you for your partisanship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by BoneTackle: 7:53pm On Aug 12, 2016
hmmmmmm

Whenever I discuss with some of my senseless and idiotticcc friends that reason through their yansh, I feel pity for their useless lives because the way they supporting Buhari, you will think K the dullarrrd is the best thing after slice bread.

You will never see them in threads like this, they will keep their ugly faces away from this thread

Meanwhile I have not seen omenka ngeneukwenu aressa dropshot modaths sweetmelon here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by BoneTackle: 7:55pm On Aug 12, 2016
katoto:
Southerners bring down their own while northeners support theirs at whatever cost despite shortcominngs.
absolutely correct.

The bastard Joe yolobakwe, rochass okoroawusa comes to mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by CioAngels(f): 7:59pm On Aug 12, 2016
AllTheWayUp:

http://sunnewsonline.com/katsina-stop-criticizing-buhari-emir-tells-northerners/
President of only the Northern Nigeria. We will resolve to do good just as fulani herdsmen have resolved to also do good by killing innocent unarmed Nigerians, yet, katsina emir and other emirs are not saying anything about their killings of people becos you are happy with what you all sent them to do.
Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by Fellywood(m): 8:10pm On Aug 12, 2016
Myself2:

Someone please tell the stupidd emir to eat shiit
Emir eat SHIIT...IDIOT MAN
Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by BABANGBALI: 8:31pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Abeg who get salt I wan cook jollof rice
Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by ugobregas1(m): 8:39pm On Aug 12, 2016
u don't want them to criticize 'taa' buhari ,wen u r no longer feeding free tuwo n ram meat. eekwa
Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by nnokwa042(m): 8:44pm On Aug 12, 2016
iconSAGE1:

Fada Fada remix
Phyno ft Buhari. . . .
Buhari's verse:
"Since I win election, I dey travel go obodo oyibo,
na spacecraft remain for me baba u know,
ndi Igbo bikonu bia n'ebea take photo.
E no easy 2 dey chill with Presido Obama.
Na teacher figure the presido e be to me o, since I lost my senses na him e don add up to me oooo..
I say gone are the days, the days wen Dasuki dem overthrow me.
right about now all of dem go Sidon jail o.
I thank AsoRock agu na echemba akanchawa o.
(akanchawa)
Na bullet proof cars me and Aisha de take journey o
(akanchawa)
Oya Jonathan where you dey o (Jonathan)
Lai Muhammed where u dey o
(Lie lie man)

Chorus : Phyno
Imana APC emegokwa agadi zege.

Every day by day Nigerians go dey suffer o.....
this guy u dont kill me with laff jesus how did u compose this phyno music so fast God people got talent oooh but for the sadist they called buhari God dey monitor his wickedness
Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by OlandoOwoo: 8:46pm On Aug 12, 2016
Izonpikin:
i hope my yoruba brothers don hear am...ona dey waste ona time dey support buhari...serious waste of time...
Waste of time from the people of south w.aste. Just joking, don't quote me undecided undecided
Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by saintkel(m): 8:58pm On Aug 12, 2016
Nne5:
It's safe to say the emir of katsina is another gworo chewing
kunu guzzling
burukutu sipping
cattle rearing
daura dul.lard undecided
very safe.
Baby'm, asam,omalicha'm daalu nne'm
Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by indoorlove(m): 9:09pm On Aug 12, 2016
Rubbish talk from the Emir.
Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by Kenneth205(m): 9:15pm On Aug 12, 2016
apcisevil:
To me, southerners are the only fooooos in this country, especially those suffercated willing tools who are ready to be used against their own people and those efulefus who can sell their own people for a cup kunu.

The south has everything to make slaves out of the north, but the revise is the case...what a shame

Bro, what's the meaning of Efulefu?
Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by Utchman1: 9:16pm On Aug 12, 2016
The emir messed up big time. He should not be discrimatory in his advice.

Nigeria's problem is not about North or South.

If a Northerner has a reason to criticise Buhari let him how ahead.
Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by amtaken(f): 9:37pm On Aug 12, 2016
The misfortunes that have befallen Nigeria since May 2015 is more that all the 'small small' misfortunes that Nigeria has witnessed since independence.

Stop telling us about PDP's 16 years rule, let's talk about Buhari's 1 year plus DISASTER.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by bejeria101(m): 9:42pm On Aug 12, 2016
Emir! Pls buy a brain osiso!
Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by Appareil(m): 10:13pm On Aug 12, 2016
Lesson for the South!!
Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 12, 2016
july66:
what you are saying in other words is that we should not criticise Buhari as the Emir suggested. Thank you for your partisanship.

no! not at all! u can criticize him all u want.my only problem is when we ignore the past when it has wounded us so much.I suffer daily too.m a child of a single parent and my mum who singlehandedly sponsors me has not received salary for at least 7 months!. u can imagine my case.However, this has not blinded me to d fact that this problems came from d past govt. Are u aware that if we calc all d amount wasted by PDP it will be enough to tar all the roads in this nation, provide steady job for everybody, give at least 18 hrs constant light, provide abundant food, build 100 master class hospitals and schools, etc.Are u aware? just do your tthinking. Buhari has his many faults I agree but he is not d cause of our problems.we are lucky to have him there at this critical time.If a gej were there, we would be eating one another now cos he will still manage to steal the limited funds in a brazen manner!
Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by fanficgirl(f): 10:24pm On Aug 12, 2016
When is Nigeria breaking u? THE North can have Buhari
Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 12, 2016
amtaken:
The misfortunes that have befallen Nigeria since May 2015 is more that all the 'small small' misfortunes that Nigeria has witnessed since independence.

Stop telling us about PDP's 16 years rule, let's talk about Buhari's 1 year plus DISASTER.

put a PDP govt in power with oil at less than 40 dollars and see if u will not end up killing your mom for food. I just laught at your stupidity. it is only a stupid man that compares the days of oil boom to d days of economic recession.your pre-may 2015 era was characterised by massive dollar inflow into our coffers.Money flew in so much we could waste it and still manage to live.Try that now and see if we will not enter real shit.This man is not d problem .he has just not been tackling d problem.stop behaving like an illiterate. we know what caused it- oil price downfall!
Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by Tex42(m): 10:33pm On Aug 12, 2016
mekuzi09:
What is wrong with these guys and their thinking? The Emir should know that constructive criticism is what makes up a healthy democracy. President Buhari should not be speared the rod of criticism because he is a Northerner. angry angry

The emir is a certified product of quota system, that is why he is so ignorant of the significance of constructive criticism in a democratic system...

How myopic the emir is, even when Buhari is dragging them down the abyss, they should maintain the status quo and keep on supporting him. Guess they are yet to start losing Loved ones to hunger and starvation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MURIC Reacts To NJC’s Decision On CJN, Onnoghen / Photos Of President Buhari With Emir Sanusi / Idia Ize-Iyamu Presents Football Kits To AZ Football Club Ekae (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.