Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,399 members, 7,881,448 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:54 PM

World Youths Day: Message To The Nigeria Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World Youths Day: Message To The Nigeria Youths (323 Views)

Take Advantage Of APDA Platform; Party Youths Urge Nigeria Youths / Bola Tinubu's Democracy Day Message To Nigerians / PDP National Convention And The Future Of Nigeria Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

World Youths Day: Message To The Nigeria Youths by Felosa(m): 11:20am On Aug 12, 2016
PRESS RELEASE!

#WorldYouthDay

YOUTHS STOP THE FIGHT, INSULTS, AND ATTACKS AND MOCKERY BECAUSE OF POLITICIANS AND LET US UNITE TO TAKE OVER OUR DESTINY!

Today is the world youths day and it is a day for all of us to reflect on ourselves because according to socrate " An unexamined life is not worth living" I decided to write this to all Nigeria youths especially Edo Youth due to the passion i have for them and also in view of the forth coming election in the State.

There are so many things that worry many me about the present day Youths, but the one that gives me the greatest headache is the way we have so much reduced and destroying ourselves in the name of political partisanship or because of one politician. Sometimes i weep when i see the way some of us insult and attacked ourselves because of politicians who are only concern about themselves, albeit some actually have our interest at heart. These politicians we are killing ourselves for will sit down together in one table tomorrow, drink and may not even know if we exist again, and we will continue to live in enmity and destroyed friendships. Many of us have destroyed our relationships, create unnecessary enmity through antagonism, name calling, attacks, and vendetta. Fighting because of politicians does not worth it and very foolish. I have done it before and i have vow never to do it again.

Politics is the game and interest is the formula. Many of us have betrayed the trust placed on us by our friends by revealing it to other people or even coming to social media to express all you guys discussed privately. Some have even had cause to mock and laugh at those who are not yet privilege like them and call them hungry people but they fail to realize that the godly among the rich are to be identified by their charity and humility, the ungodly by how they mock the poor and cannot expect to rise power as the choice of the majority who are poor. The persons you are fighting with today or creating enmity with may be the one you will need to get to where you want to be tomorrow. Don’t hurt people with your words and learn to forgive. Which should not be guided with our ego and emotion but the spirit of humility and logical reasoning

Politics is a dirty game, but the youths who are the future of tomorrow are supposed to ensure there is a paradigm shift by building good political value and ethos. Whether you are PDP or APC should never be the issue but what should be the issue is the love that is supposed to mind us together as a youths and the future ahead of us. We must unite to wrestle power from those who ought to have left the stage for us to grow. We cannot continue to serve as ‘boy boy ’ to politicians but we must learn to grow . We cannot get there if we don’t unite otherwise the olds will continue to govern us till Jesus come. If it is possible for us to even kill the olds who who is currently destroying our future, please let us do and we will beg God for forgiveness. We cannot take over the mantle of leadership if we don’t stop all these our unhealthy shenanigans and image killing among ourselves in the name of politics. We must build our integrity, honesty and capacity. Politicians will continue to take us for granted and unserious if we continue to fight ourselves. There is strength in unity and victory in collectivism.

Consequently, we should never allow politicians to use us for thuggery, election rigging and violence. In fact the novel dimension of thuggery is the SOCIAL MEDIA THUGGERY where youths dedicate all their energy to personality attack, insults and live so cantankerous instead of issues.

The truth is that if you are arrested the politicians you were fighting for will not even visit you in the prison and if you die, they will only give your parents some money to bury you. Those who lost their lives during the Rivers and Baylesa election are no longer there to enjoy the victory today and their family have even been forgotten. Be wise and use your brain because you don’t need to kill yourself or make noise for any candidate before you can get appointment or recognition, all you just need is God who favours all or one leader to speak for you and recommend you. Don’t even be surprised that those who never worked for the candidate will be the ones to get appointment tomorrow, while you who killed yourself and create enmity because of the candidate will be forgotten because you have no leader to speak for you.

I hope all of you will reflect on this my humble advice, reflect on it and retrace your steps.

Happy World youth day and May God bless you.

SIGNED

FELIX OSEMWENGIE ISERE esq, Cnarb

President and Founder
Truth and Justice Vanguard(08058493322)

Re: World Youths Day: Message To The Nigeria Youths by theEYe21(f): 11:32am On Aug 12, 2016
Yes sir! grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

A-Z Simple Rules Of Life To Live By / BREAKING: Police Seal Off PDP Convention Venue In Port Harcourt / Ministry Signs Mou With British Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.