Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,146 members, 7,880,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:00 PM

Lady Donates Blood And Becomes Weird - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Donates Blood And Becomes Weird (500 Views)

Yahoo Plus Boy, AAU Graduate Vomits Blood And Dies In Benin Edo State. / 6 Weird Ways People Dodge Spending On Valentine’s Day / One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Donates Blood And Becomes Weird by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2016
Is this lady for real?

Re: Lady Donates Blood And Becomes Weird by FreeWorld23: 12:35pm On Aug 12, 2016
Big lie grin

I can bet my balls ; the story is false. grin
Re: Lady Donates Blood And Becomes Weird by alexiej(m): 12:35pm On Aug 12, 2016
Hehehe... Shey they drained the blood from her brain ni?
Lalasticlala, coman see dis o
Re: Lady Donates Blood And Becomes Weird by cruzita(f): 12:36pm On Aug 12, 2016
grin.
chai!!!! I fitn't laugh

the boy beg u for blood?wetin I no go hear for this world .

that girl abi lady need to go check her sense level abeg
Re: Lady Donates Blood And Becomes Weird by fairlyusedpant: 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2016
She tried, that was what happen to my friend, titilayo aishat nkechi jnr aka slimbitchtohsexytohbadt,
she was dating sir dimeji emeka jnr and she decided to donate her blood to her boyfriend sir dimeji, when the doctor removed 5 spoons of blood from her body, he discovered that there was too much water inside, the blood was watery instead of thick, he threw it away, then took another 5 spoons of her blood, the same thing, then he decided to pour all her blood from her body inside a bucket, then by luck he saw the thickest path of her blood, right now the girl is now a lunatic, even my broom stick that i have been using to sweep my broom since 15 years get hope for her side

that was why she changed her facebook name to slimbitchtohsexytohbadt
she no slim ooo, no blood dey her body... Na God save am sha
Re: Lady Donates Blood And Becomes Weird by LuvU2: 12:39pm On Aug 12, 2016
Lies lies lies.
Only an illiterate african boy would reason this way. grin
Re: Lady Donates Blood And Becomes Weird by ikbnice(m): 12:48pm On Aug 12, 2016
She must have been 'love-starved' for a very long time.
Re: Lady Donates Blood And Becomes Weird by fairlyusedpant: 12:52pm On Aug 12, 2016
LuvU2:
Lies lies lies.
Only an illiterate african boy would reason this way. grin
babe, your face looks familiar, are you angela nsioma topeoluwa aka slimchicktohbadt the girl i met at lekki phase 10 opposite banana island in odofus shopping plaza trying to buy roasted corn that day inside the plaza
Re: Lady Donates Blood And Becomes Weird by preke(m): 12:56pm On Aug 12, 2016
See issue ooo..
I can't fit laff..
Re: Lady Donates Blood And Becomes Weird by LuvU2: 12:57pm On Aug 12, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

babe, your face looks familiar, are you angela nsioma topeoluwa aka slimchicktohbadt the girl i met at lekki phase 10 opposite banana island in odofus shopping plaza trying to buy roasted corn that day inside the plaza
Yes pls keep everything u saw secret cry Esp the emene 3rd grade gown i was rocking embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Kingcheezypuff / A New Nairalander.. / 5 Steps To Take When Feeling Under-appreciated In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.