Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,773 members, 7,945,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:33 PM

Reality Show Skeptic Predicts Project Fame Winners - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Reality Show Skeptic Predicts Project Fame Winners (1477 Views)

“Laide Bakare – My Xperience” Reality Show By Laide Bakare / MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 / Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reality Show Skeptic Predicts Project Fame Winners by okeykanu: 8:15am On Sep 25, 2009
Hi guys, I just read the story: "MTN Project Fame: Five for grand finale" on Vanguard Newspaper online and it got me thinking and jotting.
Below are are my views without being abusive or disregarding the fact that other views do exist. Thanks for decent contributions!

I am a reality show skeptic and please don’t blame me for being one.

In one of the past Big Brother shows an evicted housemate predicted to his family which housemate would win because that housemate had been, according to him, “selected”. Imagine my amazement when several weeks later, that particular housemate won. Coincidence?

In 2004, when I watched the first Project Fame shown on Nigerian TV, which was held in South Africa, I thought Dare Art Alade stood out head and shoulders above others. Many viewers thought the same. Alas he came third behind Zambia’s Lindiwe Alam who without doubt had an angelic voice and behind unknown entity, South African, Jonathan Ross. Even the live studio audience expressed an audible gasp at Dare’s third place selection. Today, you can check the net; many news stories written about that event express surprise about Dare’s third-place selection.

Today I watch the ongoing Project Fame West Africa and I think the Liberian, Nicholas Bulgar stands out.

I want to make a bold prediction: this Project Fame West Africa will have a Nigerian as its winner. I will go further and say it would have Nigerian, Tomiwa Sangonuga and Liberian, Nicholas Bulgar as two of its last three contestants. I am convinced from the panel’s body language that there is something amiss between them and Tomiwa Sangonuga whose performances and panel body language remind me of that of Jonathan Ross in the Lindiwe-Dare Project Fame era. Infact I would like to still go further to predict that Tomiwa Sangonuga will become the winner of the ongoing Project Fame West Africa. Remember I told you I’m a skeptic? Please don’t blame me; I remain to be proven wrong.  undecided

(1) (Reply)

Foxlife TV Series On Dstv / TSTV, At Last. / Ini Edo Shows Off Her Beautiful Brown Skin Body, Exposed Chest Half-nude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.