Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,102 members, 7,942,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 09:57 PM

CRAZY RELATIONSHIPS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / CRAZY RELATIONSHIPS (381 Views)

Ladies, Would You Rock This Crazy One Piece Jumpsuit To A Party (photo)? / 7 CRAZY Things That Happens To Your Boobs When You Stop Having Sex / Simple Ways To Drive Her Crazy By Simply Touching Her Br3asts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CRAZY RELATIONSHIPS by obedinho10(m): 3:06pm On Aug 12, 2016
, I do not know; but a broken NAPIER BONES all in the quest for granting Sasha her fundamental sexual right?!! That is a hell of craze.

Mr. Obeezy is not against a crazy relationship oh! Just that I do not believe the DAVID AND SASHA union was founded on love. Clearly, it is a good thing to love your partner and know her body perfectly well i.e. having the ability to satisfy her urges; but not that your whole reason for being in a relationship should be narrowed towards ceaseless thoughts of how to sexually PANEL BEAT your chick. L.O.V.E is not “Legs Open Very Easily”, so let us be quick to draw the line between lust and love. Morally speaking, you should not call LOVE “sex me love, at first meeting”. It breaches every moral code, and any dude telling you he loves you all for the obvious cookie is a man operating under the ID component. Biblically speaking, sex is sacral; it should be consummated upon marriage. If couples choose to have a crazy sexual life, then the bible has no penalty for them. Legally speaking, the court of law should put insult to David’s injury as having sexual connection with a girl who is yet to have attained the statute preached age, is only sufficient to rope one in for STATUTORY RAPE (laughs). Such comeuppance is one way to reduce this teenage lust affair the society has been plagued with. Obedly speaking, if u wan kpansh your babe, na to go kill yourself? I pray sey I go climb mountain because I wan blow one chikala...mtcheew! crazy relationship don baff? That David shaaa.

#night out...sleep calls Kisha Bella.

OKOCHA OBED.

(1) (Reply)

Cho!! When Aboki Pikin Dey Sing Our Father / Guiness World Record Or What; 4,395 Couples Register For Mass-wedding In Kano / GD Designs Rochdale Reviews {11}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.