Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,855 members, 7,879,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:22 PM

Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark (47999 Views)

#WorldCup: Peru Female Supporters Flashing Boobs At The Game Against Denmark / RIO2016: FIFA Cancels Mikel's Yellow Card And Two Others Against Denmark / Mikel Obi Paid $4,000 To Save Dream Team VI From Embarrassment In Brazil Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark by redcliff: 9:07pm On Aug 12, 2016
ChappyChase:
Make una go ahead....

Person wey dey patriotic to ISIS get hope pass any fool wey dey patriotic to this sham of a country!!!!!!!!
If I be those guys I go sell my next match!

Make we break up. The time don reach ooo!
Re: Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark by akinze100(m): 9:12pm On Aug 12, 2016
gerrardomendes:
Realmadrid- Bale Benzema C.Ronaldo (BBC)
Barcelona- Messi Suarez Neymar (MSN)
Man U Rooney Ibrahimovic Pogba (RIP)
Arsenal- Giroud Ozil Alexchamberlain Theo-walcott Sanchez (GOATS)..

Chelsea-Pedro Hazard Diego {PHD)
Re: Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 12, 2016
What sort of deluded animals oversees the affairs of this country?...what kind of demonic CHAINge is this?...nig. Needs a president asap!
Re: Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark by katoto: 9:19pm On Aug 12, 2016
I wonder how one can be patriotic.The same people who benefited so greatly are the ones making life so hopeless.God is watching n His judgdment swift.
Re: Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark by AfroKnight: 9:20pm On Aug 12, 2016
Shey NFF cannot surprise us for once and do the right thing? Same story since 1994. Bunch of crooks.
Re: Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark by obinoral1179(m): 9:20pm On Aug 12, 2016
gerrardomendes:
Realmadrid-
Bale Benzema C.Ronaldo (BBC)

Barcelona-
Messi Suarez Neymar (MSN)

Man U
Rooney Ibrahimovic Pogba (RIP)

Arsenal-
Giroud Ozil Alexchamberlain Theo-walcott Sanchez (GOATS)..
Goats is better than all of them together because man cannot create Goats and they are living things..... So bro give it up to the goats.
Re: Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark by hamzyluv(m): 9:23pm On Aug 12, 2016
Chigold101:
I remember GEJ will always speak to encourage the players.

I remember GEJ will always give the coaches personal support during competetions.

I remember so many things GEJ did to encuorage our football teams.

I wonder why change agent Buhari is this wicked.

If they are his children wnt he give them their allwances.

I miss GEJ

now tell me the total number of cup won during Gej tenure with all ur ranting .... U the money EPP?
Re: Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark by kenoz(m): 9:26pm On Aug 12, 2016
I support una
Re: Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark by Ranchhoddas: 9:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
Isoni:

Just listing to the balderdash that you are spewing. Can you work without being pains and you'll still put in your best into the job?

Can you be in school and your parent don't send you allowance for months? How will you feel?

Do you also know that the money your red beret wearing junketeer and his Co Travellers wasted in going to RIO would have been more useful in offsetting some of the salaries and allowances being owed to the team?

I give up on you.
I know say you sabi speak English. The fact is that they still stand to lose the most if they boycott the game. So shut the hell up. Na today dem know Nigeria? Why did Siasia follow them to Rio if he hadn't been paid for months? He already had it in mind to cause trouble...Keep quiet if you cannot think.

1 Like

Re: Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark by dadavivo: 9:36pm On Aug 12, 2016
gerrardomendes:
Realmadrid-
Bale Benzema C.Ronaldo (BBC)

Barcelona-
Messi Suarez Neymar (MSN)

Man U
Rooney Ibrahimovic Pogba (RIP)

Arsenal-
Giroud Ozil Alexchamberlain Theo-walcott Sanchez (GOATS)..
na so your own mumuu reach? Wetin concern this with siasia salary
Re: Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark by NoGawking: 9:39pm On Aug 12, 2016
Harrisee:

You need the sense more bro. Of course, it is an established fact that we have unpatriotic leaders. But disgracing your country because of unpaid wages is unpatriotic. You didn't remember you were being owed when you boarded the flight to Rio. Its like going to the market square to announce that your mother haven't served you break fast. You are playing for your motherland not her leaders. But I don't expect you to understand since common sense is not common.

Ur brain is o b o s o l e t e

So immediately they suffered humiliation they should have turn back so that u will open ur stenching mouth to say they didn't even give NFF 2nd chance

1 Like

Re: Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark by hotspec(m): 9:43pm On Aug 12, 2016
olatunji21:
Boycott the match and come back home abeg..What's with the threat every time, u got 11days allowance 3days ago, now na match bonus, after 2moro's match anoda complain...
If u ever worked in Osun state under Aregbe, u will understand better what it means to work and get paid on time.
Re: Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark by NoGawking: 9:43pm On Aug 12, 2016
Harrisee:

I can see frustration and hopelessness hovering around you, but I choose not to reduce to your level. Bro check the meaning of patriotism abeg. Standing up your mother because of breakfast doesn't make you a good son. They're playing for their motherland. That's the spirit I expect from them.
Will they spend their naira salary in Rio? Why are they protesting now? Were they forced to board the plane. Think abeg
Re: Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark by fabulous01(m): 9:49pm On Aug 12, 2016
Tribute To Late Samuel Sochukuma Okwaraji: Brother Decries Govt ’ s Neglect.
Wants Okwaraji Immortalised 27 years after …
The family of late Super Eagles midfielder Sam Okwaraji, has expressed dismay over Federal Government ’ s neglect to the family since his passage 27 years ago , saying that immortalising him will make a big difference.
Elder brother to late Okwaraji, Mr . Patrick Okwaraji stated this on Thursday in an exclusive interview with New Telegraph at the family residence at Abakpa Nike Enugu State . He explained that since the death of his younger brother , past governments have refused to honour the family despite series of letters put across to them but no avail .
According to him , Stephen Keshi was twice national coach of the Eagles . He has also being an international coach twice they are all mates. He has also led Nigeria to the World Cup.
He said : “ Sam Okwaraji was a doctorate degree graduate. He played football at top level. If not for death , he would have been very great today. People like Patrick Ekeji who read as much as Sam , later became the Director of Sports in Nigeria for almost 10 years . When you check all these , you know the weight of his loss to the family .
“ His death is a very big loss to the family . Loss of life, memory and no rememberance. Imagine nothing like entitlement too since then till now .
The Nigerian government is not showing sign of appreciation even to immortalize him .
“ Even though the government is not doing anything about him , let his legacy impact fire up the younger ones . Look at the mother of Sam, a former international footballer. She is okay but she would have been better if his son was still alive today. She would have been a happier woman on earth. Like she said before, she has handed over everything to God . ”

1 Like

Re: Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark by fabulous01(m): 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2016
here in Nigeria u died u gone,. giving best not encouraged..
Re: Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark by linusbnn(m): 9:51pm On Aug 12, 2016
olatunji21:
Boycott the match and come back home abeg..What's with the threat every time, u got 11days allowance 3days ago, now na match bonus, after 2moro's match anoda complain...

What is wrong in paying them their entitlements?
Re: Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark by Progress2468(m): 10:03pm On Aug 12, 2016
SafeAlhaji:
So buhari is the sport minister abi? if you miss Gej why cant you pack you baggages and pay him a visit, oshii ati iregbe

Can you read what you typed up there aloud, Perhaps by so doing sense will fly into your head
Re: Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark by greatman247(m): 10:09pm On Aug 12, 2016
Harrisee:
I thought they are patriotic. Naija which way

Patriotic my ass without food on their table. Can you do half of what they had already done for Nigeria if you were in their position? Abeg say another thing jor.
Re: Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 10:10pm On Aug 12, 2016
The funny part is that they lose more if they boycott the match. There is no need boycotting tomorrow. Enter plane and leave Rio.

The worst part is that, they are not training. Be looking for $2,000. Do not go out to the field and fight to earn, $40,000 a week.

Who will lose? Dalung or Pinnick?
Re: Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark by sheddy03: 10:10pm On Aug 12, 2016
the FG will apply fire brigade approach to settle the boys before the match, but the damage has been done.
this match is lost, the spirit of the boys has been weakened.
I pity naija.
Re: Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark by MRGRACE(m): 10:16pm On Aug 12, 2016
auxyn1:
Very thing has changed embarassed
Haha lwkmd
Re: Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark by dotedote: 10:19pm On Aug 12, 2016
Buhari is now in charge of super eagles abi? Oh! Maybe it's a new NFF.
Get a life pls

Chigold101:

I remember GEJ will always give the coaches personal support during competetions.

I miss GEJ
Re: Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark by Rmukoro(m): 10:31pm On Aug 12, 2016
Bla,bla,bla....
Same old story!
Mr Siasia, with all due respect, your team is so exciting to watch...smiles
However, permit me to remind you that ...going on a strike OR abandoning your next match wouldnt bring the olympic soccer to a halt...we,the viewers would simply watch and support another team, Nigeria may receive a fine for such embarrasement, Nff wont consider u for future appointments,etc
hence, my "2kobo" on this, is dat..if you and ur boys can...Win the gold!! and move on with your lives!!!

Look at the u21 squad--a good lesson to learn from...smiles. who talks about them now?? NOBODY!

Dont assume the danish team would be a "walk-over" for your boys. Kindly advise ur boys accordingly, let emotions be put aside...smh...A word is enough for the wise!!!
Wish u guys the best!
#ProudlyNigerian

ckmayoca:

http://m.guardian.ng/sport/siasia-backs-dream-team-quarter-final-boycott/

2 Likes

Re: Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark by itswell1: 10:35pm On Aug 12, 2016
Harrisee:
I thought they are patriotic. Naija
A bunch of MOFOs. Am not even interested in the match sef, useless over age papa eagles.
Threatening Nigeria? Make dem go sit down for inside bush, naa me dem dey epp or no be thier career that will be epped with thier performance.
This is a new Nigeria and we wont give in to idiots thinking they are doing the country a favour.
Re: Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark by MamaletASO: 10:35pm On Aug 12, 2016
well both side are to be blame.

don't u budget before u set on ur frivolous journey to Atlanta before u now head to RIO 2016 in Brazil. U know abt change, dont you?. Siasia you bleeped up.

Siasia if u people can't continue why can't you come back home.

Afteral all d one's u have been playing, even d ones u won d tournament.."What's d benefit??"

Abeg stop complain and stop disgracing our country, stop disgracing our President.

Come back home.
Siasia is just playing safe..because if he loss, so people can sympathise wit him DAT its because of distraction..

Abeg come back home and sell d match if you like....

NB: Nah only me waka waka waka come
Re: Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark by MamaletASO: 10:42pm On Aug 12, 2016
Siasia shut up! Stop disgracing d country and d leaders.
Don't you know before u traveled? Why d noise?
I will never support you on this.

C'mon! what a f*ck?

Its only in Africa dis kind of sh*t happens..u remember d last time it was Ghana, Cameroun..

what nonsense? Pls ignore d match and come back home...
Re: Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark by Fury007: 10:49pm On Aug 12, 2016
Chigold101:

I miss GEJ

Even if there is no progress with Buhari, you want to accelerate backwardness in your world.. is that the best you can wish yourself.. GEJ is your only hope in life??!!

Your GEJ is clueless, Buhari ineffective.. !

Recently, someone opened a thread and asked for Presidential nominees from NL'ers... Happens no one was able to suggest any meaning name!!! Pls dont drop dat clueless GEJ on ds site, since he wasn't even a popular nominee by ur wailing club on NL.

1 Like

Re: Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark by man2frayo(m): 11:23pm On Aug 12, 2016
ebby9z:
I see comments here criticizing the level of the players' patriotism and i wonder what people commenting have ever done for Nigeria.
For crying out loud, these players and other athletes have been fending for themselves while our politicians pad budgets, use fleet of jets and buy jeeps from the national treasury without adding any value to the country. These boys are flying our flag and whatever happens there reflects on peoples perception of the country. Its little wonder we are treated poorly out there cos we dont even present ourselves honourably in the international community

may God bless u.....

1 Like

Re: Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark by MDOLOFU: 11:35pm On Aug 12, 2016
PDP charm is really working wit the way APC is misbehaving how can they b stranded? What a shame on us as a country. I just pity people die for Nigeria first was d show of shame during D BOSS funeral n now dis. D minister of sports came out shamelessly to say d boss hav children dat is why dey did not show much interest in his funeral. Oh my God did we do wrong for voting APC? Were is d much celebrated BABA geskia? I remember me conversing for vote for APC not kwin I was inviting poverty on my people. To every one dat voted APC because of me am deeply sorry
Re: Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark by sapele914(m): 12:07am On Aug 13, 2016
Chigold101:

I miss GEJ
You miss gej?an old adage says a dog will always return to it's vomit, sorry for you and your fam that you miss your daddy,last I remembered bayelsea united were not in the Nigerian premier league because I don't want to believe you think gej sapele water drinker did anything for Nigeria sports,how many medals did Nigeria win at London 2012 olympics?NONE.
Re: Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark by lohresloco: 12:21am On Aug 13, 2016
Make patriotic kill you.
Harrisee:
I thought they are very patriotic. I forgot they are still Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rohr, Mikel Obi, Victor Moses, Iheanacho And Other Players Training In Uyo / So Touching!!the Story Of Cristiano Ronaldo And Albert Fantrau. / Samuel Chukwueze Visits Governor Ikpeazu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.