Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,143 members, 7,977,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 03:18 AM

What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Your Ex ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Your Ex ? (1018 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Your Ex ? by Ribena02(m): 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
What is the Craziest thing you've ever done to your ex of your ex done to you...
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Your Ex ? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 12, 2016
Clicking on this thread

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Your Ex ? by MzPecs(f): 5:56pm On Aug 12, 2016
Sent boys to beat him up.. undecided
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Your Ex ? by benedictnsi(m): 6:01pm On Aug 12, 2016
MzPecs:

lol..... Why na , d guy thief ur phone

Guess he really broke ur heart from mtn mast
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Your Ex ? by generalbush(m): 6:01pm On Aug 12, 2016
MzPecs:

angry angry shocked shocked
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Your Ex ? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 12, 2016
MzPecs:
ure a girl, deal with it.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Your Ex ? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 12, 2016
I HAVE NO EX but iv got my fair share of ladies.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Your Ex ? by MzPecs(f): 6:07pm On Aug 12, 2016
benedictnsi:

lol..... Why na , d guy thief ur phone

Guess he really broke ur heart from mtn mast

He didn't break my heart undecided

He jonzed so I had to treat his fuvk up! undecided undecided
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Your Ex ? by iykekelvins(m): 6:09pm On Aug 12, 2016
Going back to hit it.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Your Ex ? by MzPecs(f): 6:09pm On Aug 12, 2016
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Your Ex ? by benedictnsi(m): 6:10pm On Aug 12, 2016
MzPecs:

He didn't break my heart undecided

He jonzed so I had to treat his fuvk up! undecided undecided

No na..... That wash harsh
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Your Ex ? by generalbush(m): 6:11pm On Aug 12, 2016
MzPecs:

grin grin kiss kiss

*picks race* shocked shocked
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Your Ex ? by MzPecs(f): 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
ure a girl, deal with it.

You again! undecided

Guy, you nor get work? grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Your Ex ? by MzPecs(f): 6:18pm On Aug 12, 2016
benedictnsi:

No na..... That wash harsh
grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Your Ex ? by stiflerdrug: 6:36pm On Aug 12, 2016
To her dis..

How you feel down that Iav dumped yu

Cheap hoe
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Your Ex ? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 12, 2016
MzPecs:

You again! undecided

Guy, you nor get work? grin
All i know is that ure a girl. Deal with it.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Your Ex ? by MzPecs(f): 7:17pm On Aug 12, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
All i know is that ure a girl. Deal with it.

Keep dealing with yourself undecided
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Your Ex ? by agrovick(m): 8:34pm On Aug 12, 2016
MzPecs:
Gangster
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Your Ex ? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:52pm On Aug 12, 2016
MzPecs:

Keep dealing with yourself undecided

Lols don't know why but both ur replies got me laughing...
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Your Ex ? by Calebosko(m): 1:25am On Aug 13, 2016
I force her to suck my dicke

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day For Mark Zuckerberg / No Love At First Sight, We Fell In Love At First Chat / ABROAD HUSBAND By Amanda Chisom.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.