Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,649 members, 7,951,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:52 PM

6 Types Of Women To Avoid Like Ebola - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Types Of Women To Avoid Like Ebola (1168 Views)

5 Types Of Women Guys Avoid Like Ebola / 6 Types Of Men You Meet In Lagos / Women!!! Watch Out For These 6 Types Of Side Chicks That Steal Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Types Of Women To Avoid Like Ebola by ayokujero: 7:18pm On Aug 12, 2016
Women to Avoid Like the Plague

Now we get into the type of women you want to avoid! Yes, some of these women may be very beautiful but it’s not worth all the hassle in the end, believe me!

Gold Diggers

Gold diggers are very materialistic and cannot live without the finer things in life. She loves jewelries, designer clothes, expensive cars and she can sleep with a man older than her by 50 years just because he has money.

Money is the deciding factor in whom she dates. She is described as “femme fatale’ She spends a lot on herself because her looks are her greater assets.

Spoiled Women

She is flirty, ambitious and spoiled. However, she is very attractive, sexy and exquisite.

She uses her beauty to get what she wants. She uses her sex appeal to manipulate men. She uses her luscious personality to entangle and trap men. She might be playing, the devil’s advocate.

She is gorgeous but dangerous. She tempts and she flirts, just to get what she wants. She knows how to control men and she knows how to play them. She can make a man to fall in love with her.

She can make you cry and basically she can make you into something that you will regret at the end. She’s the controlling type.

Complicated Women

These are very attractive women and are easy to get along with. She is friendly and very passionate but when you ask her out, she stalls and never gives you a direct answer.

She asks you to call her but when you call her she will not answer the phone she never makes the right decision. She loves to make commitments that she never keeps. She likes to try and play mind games.

Faultfinders

She is very hard to please and always finds fault in everything that you do. She is never wrong, because she never addresses her own mistakes. She constantly reminds you of your mistakes.

She can pick a fight with you anywhere. She doesn’t care what people think about her and always want to have the last say.

Unstable Women

She constantly changes her mind. She is inconsistent, unpredictable and never knows what she wants. Her mind is like the weather, it changes constantly and she constantly has mood swings.

She can be attached to you one moment and detached the next moment. Her emotions are unpredictable.

Ms Know- It- All

She knows everything, she knows about the latest happening in the world of politics. She knows all the actors and actresses in Hollywood. She likes current events.

She will become your “Walking Newspaper”. She is more interested in your achievement than in you. She questions your thoughts to the point of being provocative.

Her single-minded enthusiasm will irritate you. She always pursue on intellectual matters. She likes to debate and never stop until everybody will say, “She is smart”.

She will tell you about your own duties, responsibilities and your own rights. She will discuss the matter as being the experts. In terms of the law, don’t bother to bug her; she will definitely talk about it without an end. She’s the nerdy-nerdy type.

She doesn’t want to welcome corrections. She gets irritated, if someone will question her about something she didn’t know. She wants to know and she will know. She has the ability of knowing and she has this instinct to know.

Now you know the right kind of women and the wrong kind of women. This is crucial to understand because you don’t want to waist all your time on the wrong women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Types Of Women To Avoid Like Ebola by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 12, 2016
No human is 100% perfect.However,your writeup is on Point.
Re: 6 Types Of Women To Avoid Like Ebola by Youngpo413: 9:00pm On Aug 12, 2016
All of them are the same, some are only good at pretending.
Re: 6 Types Of Women To Avoid Like Ebola by Oahray: 9:40pm On Aug 12, 2016
I like the Ms Know-it-all. At times (most times) I want to discuss really deep stuff, no matter how abstract. With that kind of girl, you can discuss anything under the sun cheesy
Re: 6 Types Of Women To Avoid Like Ebola by LuvU2: 9:53pm On Aug 12, 2016
Oahray:
I like the Ms Know-it-all. At times (most times) I want to discuss really deep stuff, no matter how abstract. With that kind of girl, you can discuss anything under the sun cheesy
ms know-it-all is a great personality.
Who doesnt want to know everything ? cheesy Not me!
Re: 6 Types Of Women To Avoid Like Ebola by Histrings08(m): 10:01pm On Aug 12, 2016
Shuuuuu... Tz like u know what I'm passing through now..
Re: 6 Types Of Women To Avoid Like Ebola by Oahray: 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2016
LuvU2:
ms know-it-all is a great personality.
Who doesnt want to know everything ? cheesy Not me!
a person who does not read does not want to know it all tongue

I think people dislike them because they usually come off as argumentative (can be tiring for the average guy) and at times arrogant when trying to prove a point.
Re: 6 Types Of Women To Avoid Like Ebola by LuvU2: 10:16pm On Aug 12, 2016
Oahray:
a person who does not read does not want to know it all tongue

I think people dislike them because they usually come off as argumentative (can be tiring for the average guy) and at times arrogant when trying to prove a point.
Have i told u ive not been reading

Yea true, average people cannot handle them, but me, i can. I guess that puts me above average grin
Re: 6 Types Of Women To Avoid Like Ebola by Oahray: 10:28pm On Aug 12, 2016
LuvU2:
Have i told u ive not been reading

Yea true, average people cannot handle them, but me, i can. I guess that puts me above average grin
my statement wasn't personal. Don't take it so tongue

Hmmm... Guess it does. We aren't the best judge of ourselves though. So you mean you hardly back off from arguments (not quarrels o)?
Re: 6 Types Of Women To Avoid Like Ebola by LuvU2: 10:53pm On Aug 12, 2016
Oahray:
my statement wasn't personal. Don't take it so tongue

Hmmm... Guess it does. We aren't the best judge of ourselves though. So you mean you hardly back off from arguments (not quarrels o)?
Lol

...True, i was just kidding. smiley
I like well opinionated people in a "passive" way. Dont really argue with them, i just enjoy listening to them. I let them do the talk talk.
Re: 6 Types Of Women To Avoid Like Ebola by Oahray: 11:11pm On Aug 12, 2016
LuvU2:
Lol

...True, i was just kidding. smiley
I like well opinionated people in a "passive" way. Dont really argue with them, i just enjoy listening to them. I let them do the talk talk.
which means you'd change the topic if it ever threatens to become more interactive than you'd like. Yes?
Re: 6 Types Of Women To Avoid Like Ebola by LuvU2: 11:23pm On Aug 12, 2016
Oahray:
which means you'd change the topic if it ever threatens to become more interactive than you'd like. Yes?
Lol changin the topic would be inevitable since i dont enjoy arguing myself.
Re: 6 Types Of Women To Avoid Like Ebola by Oahray: 8:42am On Aug 13, 2016
LuvU2:
Lol changin the topic would be inevitable since i dont enjoy arguing myself.
hehehe... And you said you can handle them tongue
Re: 6 Types Of Women To Avoid Like Ebola by JustOzito(f): 9:27am On Aug 13, 2016
I know I have a bit of 3 & 6 in me....

(1) (Reply)

Bisi Alimi Shares Photos With His Husband / Economy Of Nigeria Made Me Feeling This Way Today / We Know A Cheap girl But Who Is Not A Cheap girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.