Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,070 members, 7,916,120 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 03:55 PM

Three Cocaine Smugglers Arrested At Lagos Airport (Pics) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Cocaine Smugglers Arrested At Lagos Airport (Pics) (34233 Views)

Turkish Police Arrest Nigerian With 5 Kilos Of Cocaine At Ataturk Airport(pics) / NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) / Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Cocaine Smugglers Arrested At Lagos Airport (Pics) by Sheggy13(m): 7:14am On Aug 14, 2016
chidozieikeji2:
same should be dished to looters that frustrated diz young men into drug politicians are the problem of nigeria what fits corrupt looters is firing range
My brother, don't excuse crime.The truly hard-working Igbo peeps and other tribes in the academia, industry, nollywood, doing legit businesses etc., are they fools or they don't want quick money? We have drug pushers in developed countries like USA, UK and the likes. Will you say it's the fault of the government over there too?

1 Like

Re: Three Cocaine Smugglers Arrested At Lagos Airport (Pics) by Sheggy13(m): 7:23am On Aug 14, 2016
bigiyaro:
don't mind all these yeye people, upon all the tins govt all over the world r doing, drugs business is still thriving, govt should jst legalize drugs and put heavy tax on it.
Why are you this heartless? Do you know how many lives drugs have ruined even now it's illegal and still being done secretly, especially when teenagers get exposed to it and now you're pushing for it to be legal. Where is your humanity?
Re: Three Cocaine Smugglers Arrested At Lagos Airport (Pics) by kobabe(m): 7:32am On Aug 14, 2016
NCAN reporting live from Bida regional HQ.
Names corresponds over
Re: Three Cocaine Smugglers Arrested At Lagos Airport (Pics) by bigiyaro(m): 7:33am On Aug 14, 2016
Sheggy13:

Why are you this heartless? Do you know how many lives drugs have ruined even now it's illegal and still being done secretly, especially when teenagers get exposed to it and now you're pushing for it to be legal. Where is your humanity?
leave that tin, do you know how many people guns have killed? Marijuana is now legal in some states in the US, moreover whatever i decide to put in my body is nobody's business, even d govt. just as men decided to fvck other men in the arrss n it was legalized, drugs too should be legalized n controlled.
Re: Three Cocaine Smugglers Arrested At Lagos Airport (Pics) by kobabe(m): 7:35am On Aug 14, 2016
NCAN reporting live from Bida regional HQ.
Names corresponds over
Re: Three Cocaine Smugglers Arrested At Lagos Airport (Pics) by kobabe(m): 7:37am On Aug 14, 2016
wristbangle:
These Ugwu republicans again! gringringrin
The 3rd guy pix resemble their president for kuje prison lipsrsealed

lols
Re: Three Cocaine Smugglers Arrested At Lagos Airport (Pics) by Godson32(m): 8:11am On Aug 14, 2016
Mockinbird:
Awon olori pelebe noni.
They'l never learn.
Bubu should push for death sentence for drug pushers.
Had it been that Bubu administration is favourable,will they put their hands on illicit business.
Re: Three Cocaine Smugglers Arrested At Lagos Airport (Pics) by Mockinbird: 8:23am On Aug 14, 2016
Godson32:
Had it been that Bubu administration is favourable,will they put their hands on illicit business.
What about faith, hope, and hardwork?
Just cos the daura govt is killing us doesn't mean you take the easy way out.
It's not and will never be justifyable.
Re: Three Cocaine Smugglers Arrested At Lagos Airport (Pics) by Godson32(m): 8:34am On Aug 14, 2016
Mockinbird:

What about faith, hope, and hardwork?
Just cos the daura govt is killing us doesn't mean you take the easy way out.
It's not and will never be justifyable.
This administration is like the secondary school that I attended,they will not teach u anything and during WAEC exams they will block the way to do expo. Is it justifiable?
Re: Three Cocaine Smugglers Arrested At Lagos Airport (Pics) by zicoraads: 8:41am On Aug 14, 2016
michelz:

Bro,there's nothing like "core" Igbo. Igbo is Igbo whether you're in Kafanchan,Kuvuki or Abakaliki.
This is why people who bear Igbo names should be very mindful of their actions.
You obviously missed Literature classes or never attended one.

What he did is called Sarcasm wink
Re: Three Cocaine Smugglers Arrested At Lagos Airport (Pics) by Mockinbird: 8:46am On Aug 14, 2016
Godson32:
This administration is like the secondary school that I attended,they will not teach u anything and during WAEC exams they will block the way to do expo. Is it justifiable?
Hahahaha! That was a bit unfortunate.
We've got a dullardo cow at the helm, with incompetent 1969-basterrds as ministers and careless mofhkin-thieves as Senators Governors and officials.
It's surely a bad omen and it's gonna be a rough ride.
However, we can make it, even in the storm.
We can make it bro.
Re: Three Cocaine Smugglers Arrested At Lagos Airport (Pics) by chidozieikeji2: 8:52am On Aug 14, 2016
Sheggy13:

My brother, don't excuse crime.The truly hard-working Igbo peeps and other tribes in the academia, industry, nollywood, doing legit businesses etc., are they fools or they don't want quick money? We have drug pushers in developed countries like USA, UK and the likes. Will you say it's the fault of the government over there too?
because of the high level of corruption which give birth to unemployment and poverty majority of well educated and frustrated youths end up being drug couriers nobody love doing evil corrupt politicians shud e tied to the stakes before even thinking of drug pushers drug pushers are not our problem our problem is centred on our evil political class
Re: Three Cocaine Smugglers Arrested At Lagos Airport (Pics) by Godson32(m): 9:32am On Aug 14, 2016
Mockinbird:

Hahahaha! That was a bit unfortunate.
We've got a dullardo cow at the helm, with incompetent 1969-basterrds as ministers and careless mofhkin-thieves as Senators Governors and officials.
It's surely a bad omen and it's gonna be a rough ride.
However, we can make it, even in the storm.
We can make it bro.
I believe so.
Re: Three Cocaine Smugglers Arrested At Lagos Airport (Pics) by Situation001(m): 2:51pm On Aug 14, 2016
as an omo oduduwa..

anytime I see ds type of news..

I use to feel like..

Re: Three Cocaine Smugglers Arrested At Lagos Airport (Pics) by hannyjay(f): 1:51pm On Aug 15, 2016
Godson32:
i just pray dis is idonesia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner / Godwin Elewana To Die By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Lover — Appeal Court / Nigerian Police Releases Numbers To Call For Complaints Against FSARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.