Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,420 members, 7,881,544 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:23 PM

An Apology To The Virgin Girls!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Apology To The Virgin Girls!!! (782 Views)

Advice For All The Virgin Girls - I Deflowered Her! / I Raped Her And She Deserved It. I Owe No One An Apology / A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Apology To The Virgin Girls!!! by Vick4rill(m): 8:17pm On Aug 12, 2016
i know you have past through alot of criticisms and mockery. u have been subjected to shame for standing on what is right. you have been jest, and been told severally that ur virginity is worthless. u might have even decided to end it all by losing that precious gift u possesed. but before you do that, on behalf of all the non-virgins i apologised. pls know that they are only doing that to suppressed the guilt inside them. they live in regret anytime virginity is been mention and that is why they keep attacking you. when you keep ur virginity.. u are morally, psychologically and religiously right. God and man will be happy with you. maintain ur virginity, build ur character and trust in God. and u will get the best of men. dont ever think that virginity is a stone age thing. let me use my humble self as an example. if with all the success, exposure and education i ve aquired i still see virginity as a virture. it shows that there are greater men that will value it.

1 Like

Re: An Apology To The Virgin Girls!!! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 12, 2016
Op they will come for you now like sharks to blood
Re: An Apology To The Virgin Girls!!! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 12, 2016
Lovely
Re: An Apology To The Virgin Girls!!! by Vision4God: 8:28pm On Aug 12, 2016
Good one OP
Re: An Apology To The Virgin Girls!!! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 12, 2016
we sorry virgins,...try getting laid
Re: An Apology To The Virgin Girls!!! by mercichoco(f): 8:34pm On Aug 12, 2016
I lost mine to the holy spirit
Re: An Apology To The Virgin Girls!!! by Youngpo413: 8:34pm On Aug 12, 2016
Nice one, I respect virgins a lot.... E no easy.
Re: An Apology To The Virgin Girls!!! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 12, 2016
virgins... the truth is non-virgins envy you.
Re: An Apology To The Virgin Girls!!! by Sexxkillz: 9:46pm On Aug 12, 2016
And they need your apology, because. . . ?
Re: An Apology To The Virgin Girls!!! by Sarang(f): 11:43pm On Aug 12, 2016
Lol.. I went to my new doctor yesterday cos was sick.

At first she was just being usual..like a doctor.

All around she ask me if I have to do a pap test. A pap test is a test needed for cervical cancer and it is required to be taken at least once in two years if you are sexually active.

My doctor asked me"Are you sexually active?
I said nah..

She was gonna ask when was the last time you had sex,so I added never to the no..
Nah..never. She was shocked. cheesy

Lol inside I was happy. And almost immediately something changed,she became a friend smiley

She asked about work and stuff and I beamed with pride.

1) I dont have to take pap test cos am safe.
2) I felt valued,respected.

Of course this, just like everyone out there doesn't make me perfect or a better person.
Nah. Everyday I wake up to another struggle of imperfection and I suffer too like others.

But I know one thing for sure,trying to live a life pleasing to Jehovah God keeps you safe and you are happy when you dwell in security.

It pays to be pure in that sense or at least trying to be. kiss

Thanks Vick4rill..I like your threads and so do few people out there who have choosen to take charge of their body instead and work hard to be better people.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Out Please. / I Need Solutions Please / People Have Been Caught Gaving Intercose With Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.