Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,140 members, 7,977,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:49 AM

See The Scorpion I Killed In My Room This Night. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See The Scorpion I Killed In My Room This Night. (1208 Views)

Which Drug Can I Use For Scorpion Sting/bite / Why Has Mucous Invaded My Room / Help, A Scorpion Stung My Mum. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Scorpion I Killed In My Room This Night. by Legend87(m): 8:50pm On Aug 12, 2016
Hello, my fellow Nairalanders. Help me thank God for escaping the sting of this little creature.
I was with my friend in my room when i upon discussion, i decided to show him something. Lo & behold, i saw this scorpion on my rug close to the bed. Thank God no one stepped on it. And i use this medium to advise everyone to sweep their rooms before goin to bed.
#God'sProtection.

Re: See The Scorpion I Killed In My Room This Night. by 9inches(m): 8:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
Poor scorpie cry That's animal cruelty.
Re: See The Scorpion I Killed In My Room This Night. by Omolere3888(m): 8:55pm On Aug 12, 2016
we tnk God for u all d way, buh urs is still gud mine was dat d Small creature is moving on ma leg, if not for d hair I av around ma leg I wouldn't av known buh Glory b to God DAT am alive todY
Re: See The Scorpion I Killed In My Room This Night. by ichommy(m): 8:59pm On Aug 12, 2016
9inches:
Poor scorpie cry That's animal cruelty.

1 Like

Re: See The Scorpion I Killed In My Room This Night. by kossyablaze(m): 8:59pm On Aug 12, 2016
Scorpions undecided they are blessing in disguise lipsrsealed
Re: See The Scorpion I Killed In My Room This Night. by ichommy(m): 9:00pm On Aug 12, 2016
Omolere3888:
we tnk God for u all d way, buh urs is still gud mine was dat d Small creature is moving on ma leg, if not for d hair I av around ma leg I wouldn't av known buh Glory b to God DAT am alive todY

Egbami, werin be god own inside nah.

Everything god.

1 Like

Re: See The Scorpion I Killed In My Room This Night. by Adeyeancah(m): 9:11pm On Aug 12, 2016
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WAITING FOR OP? MAKE YOU CHOP AM AND TURN TO THIS.... wink wink wink

Re: See The Scorpion I Killed In My Room This Night. by Dexpro: 9:15pm On Aug 12, 2016
@OP, guess your camera was manufactured by mungo park?

Besides, is that not an expended cigarette butt on the floor? shocked
Re: See The Scorpion I Killed In My Room This Night. by finalboss1(m): 9:26pm On Aug 12, 2016
na jungle u dey live
Re: See The Scorpion I Killed In My Room This Night. by Ginaz(f): 9:33pm On Aug 12, 2016
Thank God

1 Like

Re: See The Scorpion I Killed In My Room This Night. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 12, 2016
Omolere3888:
#onewithGod.
Tnk God 4 u too bro.
Re: See The Scorpion I Killed In My Room This Night. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 12, 2016
ichommy:

Everything god.

Pls, take note. There's a big differencer btwn God &' god. So, give that name some due respect & acknowledgement.
Re: See The Scorpion I Killed In My Room This Night. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 12, 2016
Dexpro:
@OP, guess your camera was manufactured by mungo park?

Besides, is that not an expended cigarette butt on the floor? shocked

My android phone was off. So i had to use my small fone.
Re: See The Scorpion I Killed In My Room This Night. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 12, 2016
Hope u didn't cook the scorpion sha... ”Dodges Fryin pan”
Re: See The Scorpion I Killed In My Room This Night. by Legend87(m): 10:10pm On Aug 12, 2016
kossyablaze:
Scorpions undecided they are blessing in disguise lipsrsealed
You belong to the group of superstitious believers? Hmmm.. Dis kind of blessing needs one's safety first.
Re: See The Scorpion I Killed In My Room This Night. by Funjosh(m): 11:42pm On Aug 12, 2016
ichommy:

Everything god.

Because that is what he believes in tongue
Re: See The Scorpion I Killed In My Room This Night. by ichommy(m): 5:31am On Aug 13, 2016
Funjosh:

Because that is what he believes in tongue
Yinmu, Your Signature grin
Re: See The Scorpion I Killed In My Room This Night. by Funjosh(m): 7:07am On Aug 13, 2016
ichommy:

Yinmu, Your Signature grin

angry grin cheesy
Re: See The Scorpion I Killed In My Room This Night. by Greatzeus(m): 4:01pm On Aug 13, 2016
Thank God you were not hurt.My prayer is with you and your fellow residents of sambisa forest grin

(1) (Reply)

What Could Possibly Be Wrong With Me? / Need A Male Child ?? See The 7 Ways To Get Pregnant With A Baby Boy / Get Rid Of Genital Herpes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.