Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,482 members, 7,978,569 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:28 AM

Aregbesola Is Building Extraordinary Legacy In Education - Minister For Health - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Is Building Extraordinary Legacy In Education - Minister For Health (13098 Views)

This Clapback On Gov. Aregbesola Is Savagery At Its Peak(pic) / Aregbesola Is Working! Ongoing Infrastructural Work In Osun State. / An Extraordinary Lady - FFK Gushes About Wife, Precious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Is Building Extraordinary Legacy In Education - Minister For Health by Forwetinnah: 12:01am On Aug 14, 2016
Johnnyessence:
hmm see shallow thinking here.d minister of health is from osun state and embrace d development cutting across d state of osun. for you to know d minister appreciate d effort of ogbeni.

Excuse you? What development are you talking about ? Are you for Real?! Smh
Re: Aregbesola Is Building Extraordinary Legacy In Education - Minister For Health by aresssa: 12:11am On Aug 14, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Excuse you? What development are you talking about ? Are you for Real?! Smh

Forwetinnah:
That woman was in Qatar...anyone who uses Qatar Airlines will know better, that's their Airport in DOHA. Meanwhile USIP also have an office In Qatar, voice of America can set up anywhere to grant interviews

Coming from a joker who at his old age still don't know the difference between the US and Qatar. grin

Aregbe delivered more infrastructures than the whole of SE combined many times over. grin
Re: Aregbesola Is Building Extraordinary Legacy In Education - Minister For Health by Forwetinnah: 12:21am On Aug 14, 2016
aresssa:

Coming from a joker who at his old age still don't know the difference between the US and Qatar. grin

Aregbe delivered more infrastructures than the whole of SE combined many times over. grin

It's not my fault you live a frustrated life surviving only with crumbs from a failed government...its a pity. I don't need to be an old man to see through shallow lies, I'm female by the way and unapologetically so..when lame people like you don't know what MM2 looks like, why wont you swallow Aisha's scam?
Re: Aregbesola Is Building Extraordinary Legacy In Education - Minister For Health by aresssa: 2:34am On Aug 14, 2016
Forwetinnah:

It's not my fault you live a frustrated life surviving only with crumbs from a failed government...its a pity. I don't need to be an old man to see through shallow lies, I'm female by the way and unapologetically so..when lame people like you don't know what MM2 looks like, why wont you swallow Aisha's scam?

Graduate student Onyinyechi Ogbozor (far left), nutrition and food studies, and her husband, Ford Foundation International Fellow Ernest Ogbozor, PhD candidate in the School for Conflict Analysis and Resolution (far right), with Her Excellency, Aisha Muhammadu Buhari, first lady of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, at the Fairfax Campus on Aug. 4. Photo by Evan Cantwell.

https://www2.gmu.edu/news/252376

ipob villager, is Fairfax campus in Qatar? grin

See ya miserable life... grin

ipob villager, you have no business commenting on anything abroad until you enter ekenedulishuki out of your village... grin

Re: Aregbesola Is Building Extraordinary Legacy In Education - Minister For Health by susolzik(m): 6:09am On Aug 14, 2016
ibadanfinest:

Shuaib I sight you. long time bro. Gbogbo fibsu gbogbo zik hall and gbogbo sociology

Boss mi!!!
You just forget your boy!
Hope Lagos is cool sha
Re: Aregbesola Is Building Extraordinary Legacy In Education - Minister For Health by Forwetinnah: 4:12pm On Aug 14, 2016
aresssa:

https://www2.gmu.edu/news/252376

ipob villager, is Fairfax campus in Qatar? grin

See ya miserable life... grin

ipob villager, you have no business commenting on anything abroad until you enter ekenedulishuki out of your village... grin

Is that what you have as proof besides the fallacy you silly lot had in circulation? Really?! A picture telling me she took pictures with people at "Fairfax" grin . Chai...wetin we no go see. Aisharliburton wasn't in the US, don't kid yourself dude..the Airport was a damn give away. It's okay not to know..keep swallowing the hogwash from your paymasters
Re: Aregbesola Is Building Extraordinary Legacy In Education - Minister For Health by edimoyah: 7:13pm On Aug 14, 2016
fotadmowmend:

Delicious meal my foot ! Ain't taking about stomach infrastructure here..... And d meal palava isn't Osun State project buh dat of UNICEF. We need to equip teachers and employ young people to teach.... Chalk boards won't teach on its own

will just shut the heeelll up!
you know nothing about politics or aregbe
you're just shouting the name because your parents are shouting it.
obviously you're still collecting money from them.
1) Ogbeni's first term I'll say he is trying in terms of physical development which Osun State lacks but his financial recklessness is second 2know

2) you were spewing poooo about his education legacy
I'll say emphatically that Aregbe have destroyed
the education structure in Osun, it started from Bisi Akande where he retired almost 50percent teachers in the state. that was when private secondary school sprang up in full force, First class, Golf and many more
Ogbeni came with the most foooolish idea of joining school without
thinking of students-teacher ratio, demolished a
great monumental school like FAKUNLE COMPREHENSIVE HIGH SCHOOL, because of Shoprite, what a great legacy
what does it cost brain?
Lagos didn't have land did the state government demolish a school in Ikeja lekki n Maryland
same uniform thingy - it's not right
do you know the state government declared that he won't pay for the ssce a week bf the close of the exam

see I have alot to say didn't just have your time
Re: Aregbesola Is Building Extraordinary Legacy In Education - Minister For Health by fotadmowmend(m): 7:35pm On Aug 14, 2016
edimoyah:

1) Ogbeni's first term I'll say he is trying in terms of physical development which Osun State lacks but his financial recklessness is second 2know

the education structure in Osun, it started from Bisi Akande where he retired almost 50percent teachers in the state. that was when private secondary school sprang up in full force, First class, Golf and many more
great monumental school like FAKUNLE COMPREHENSIVE HIGH SCHOOL, because of Shoprite, what a great legacy
what does it cost brain?
Lagos didn't have land did the state government demolish a school in Ikeja lekki n Maryland
do you know the state government declared that he won't pay for the ssce a week bf the close of the exam

Learn to write coherently . U are negating urself !
So collecting money from my parent is now a crime ..

Buh lemme reply u ....

Only an imbecil e would support dis govt wen it comes to education (except u are an hardcore APC that would not see for itself) . Aregbe has failed us in Osun !
He has no idea abt fund management and dats d root of the financial crisis Osun is facing ...
Re: Aregbesola Is Building Extraordinary Legacy In Education - Minister For Health by aresssa: 7:41pm On Aug 14, 2016
[s]
Forwetinnah:

Is that what you have as proof besides the fallacy you silly lot had in circulation? Really?! A picture telling me she took pictures with people at "Fairfax" grin . Chai...wetin we no go see. Aisharliburton wasn't in the US, don't kid yourself dude..the Airport was a damn give away. It's okay not to know..keep swallowing the hogwash from your paymasters
[/s]

Now, you are boring as hell just like the rest of the ignorant and unintelligent Igbos..
Re: Aregbesola Is Building Extraordinary Legacy In Education - Minister For Health by Johnnyessence(m): 11:15am On Aug 15, 2016
edimoyah:

what does it cost brain?

hmmm another liars spewing rubbish here again. u can't be coming to this place and be saying trash ok. it pains me if people don't appreciate d good work of ogbeni in d nooks and cranny of d state of osun. u can't be fooling everyone here and be typing trashes here ok. governance i know is all about continuity not embezzling all our state treasury. for u to know all d schools ogbeni is building is been funded by d state government ok pls get ur fact right before it's too late.fakunle comprehensive high school will be return to d formal site in fakunle area ok it's just a matter of time. ogbeni has revived all d sector in d state of osun. giving kudos to him always. and for u to know new structures will be erected in d old fakunle comprehensive high school its just a matter of time and month. some gigantic schools will be commissioning and all d pupils will be in their various schools he want to make sure that poverty is been reduced to minimum.baba akande is praising ogbeni always when he sees all d hand-work of aregbe cutting across d state of osun. even in ila where baba akande came from there's drastic development in d place. so pls think deeply before u type and don't type things that's wrong here painting ogbeni has d wrong governor here. it won't help u oo.keep praying for him and correcting him where he's failing. d more people rant and wail about ogbeni d more he succeed on every side.thank u.
Re: Aregbesola Is Building Extraordinary Legacy In Education - Minister For Health by Forwetinnah: 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2016
aresssa:
[s][/s]

Now, you are boring as hell just like the rest of the ignorant and unintelligent Igbos..

Spread your mat and sleep...a person who's being fooled claims to be intelligent, what a joke grin . You're all clowns, you and the ones you support

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

75,000 Children Could Die In Nigeria In 2017 - UNICEF / Plateau Reinstates 24-Hour Curfew After Looting Of COVID-19 Palliative / One Million Tucano Jets Won’t End Banditry — Prof Usman, Sheikh Gumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.