Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,485 members, 7,937,418 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 01:56 AM

This Is The Weirdest Sexual Thing I'll Ever Read Anybody Do! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Weirdest Sexual Thing I'll Ever Read Anybody Do! (795 Views)

I Want Stay-At-Home Husband That'll Take Care Of The Kids, I'll Make Money- Lady / 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Weirdest Sexual Thing I'll Ever Read Anybody Do! by Esdb3: 11:25pm On Aug 12, 2016
Alabama Hot Pocket!

This really is hot but not in a good way. It is a hot mess! It irks that some people have actually tried this.

The Alabama pocket is performed by shiiitting into the girl's vagggina as lube and then penetrating afterwards.

You don't believe? Google yourself.

Ewwww!!!!!

Another form of alabama hot pocket is the one usually used for revenge on a cheating girlfriend. You rub aboniki or any other 'hot' balm on your condom-ed diccck and put it into the said girl. The reaction after concludes my post.

(1) (Reply)

Checkout These Types Of Female Breast / Askd Her Out For Almost A Year Now She Enjoys And Want Sex More..#girls Sha / Its High Time You Let Go Or You Might Regret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.