Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,813 members, 7,889,667 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:39 PM

Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? (8943 Views)

Poll: Would You?

Yes: 62% (49 votes)
No. Never!: 37% (29 votes)
This poll has ended

Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? / 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend / Can You Forgive A Cheating Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? by NotNairalandi(m): 12:38pm On Dec 27, 2011
me self de find married women them wey still be virgin.i don find tire i don tire to de find grin
Re: Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? by HISchild: 12:51pm On Dec 27, 2011
"Husbands, love your wives, and be not bitter against them." - Col_3:19. This love in unconditional love, no matter what, until death do you part. However, one cannot do it alone, thus one would stay in the holy word of GOD and in prayer for The Lord JESUS's strength. (Phil 4:13)

---------
"Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times? Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven." - Matt 18:21-22
Re: Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? by aribisala0(m): 12:53pm On Dec 27, 2011
Many things change as people have kids and get older
Re: Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? by Orikinla(m): 12:55pm On Dec 27, 2011
I am happy to see that majority voted that they will forgive the person.
Good heart of a godly spirit.

I know that it hurts the pride most.
But if you don't forgive, your pain only gets worse.

In forgiveness is your bond made stronger.

Anyone who commits adultery has an unsolved problem and the only way to solve and resolve it is to forgive first.
Forgiveness is like removing the odious pus in a sore, because until the pus is removed, the sore will only worsen.
But when you remove the pus and cleanse the wound, the sore will soon go and the person would be healed.

Men find it hard to forgive a wife who committed adultery, because of two reasons.

1. PRIDE and
2. INSECURITY.

Their ego is bruised and then they feel insecure and scarred for the rest of their life.

The best thing is to welcome her back and do your best to forgive and heal the wounded hearts as long as she still wants to remain as your life.

But if she tells you that she no longer loves you, PLEASE, LET HER GO.
Because you cannot force a woman to love you.

And when your wife no longer loves you, she is no longer yours.
And when your wife is no longer yours, your marriage has ended.
The best solution is DIVORCE, to go your separate ways.
The most dangerous thing is to live with a woman who does not love you.
It is as good as sleeping with your enemy.
Re: Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 27, 2011
If she confesses when she has not been caught!
Re: Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? by Koolking(m): 1:53pm On Dec 27, 2011
Confession precedes forgiveness, why then must you hold back
Re: Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? by badesco(m): 2:40pm On Dec 27, 2011
An adulterous wife is not different from a killer and a real threat to the Man's life. How are you sure that she actually confessed willingly or she confessed because she thought u have discovered her game plan? To me you. it is better you get it of her or she get rid of you.
Re: Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? by Drphemmy4u: 3:07pm On Dec 27, 2011
Y shld u 4gv a cheating gf talkless of a cheating wife.beta throw her out lk crap and who knws,d kids might nt even b urs afta spending ur fortune on dem, and u might even b blessed wt HIV by d woman.hubby of a cheating wife is at d brink of death!
Re: Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? by TomFord: 3:41pm On Dec 27, 2011
Drphemmy4u:

Y shld u 4gv a cheating gf talkless of a cheating wife.beta throw her out lk crap and who knws,d kids might nt even b urs afta spending your fortune on dem, and u might even b blessed wt HIV by d woman.hubby of a cheating wife is at d brink of death!

Is that the way to treat a woman "like crap"?
Re: Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? by vascey(m): 4:12pm On Dec 27, 2011
Actually I would probably not forgive a cheating girlfriend.

But I would forgive a cheating wife.

Reason is that it is ordained by God.
Re: Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? by Mayflowa(m): 5:04pm On Dec 27, 2011
Everyday, people are putting up with cheating wives/husbands expecially the working class peeps. More women cheat because of lack of attention from their husbands especially distance husbands. For men, they get easily lured by what they see and could just be seeking for adventures.
Re: Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? by tzars(m): 5:36pm On Dec 27, 2011
It's easy to forgive, but living with it will be difficult. So the only solution is madam pack your things and go, simple.
Re: Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? by richy5(m): 6:11pm On Dec 27, 2011
Well i go forgive just only i her tit and yansh still dey intact so dat i go adultery am,
Re: Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? by kizito96(m): 6:38pm On Dec 27, 2011
The Bible gave the answer to that question- Divorce
Re: Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? by richy5(m): 6:39pm On Dec 27, 2011
Mr.pastor@kizilabo
Re: Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? by samyng(m): 7:54pm On Dec 27, 2011
[size=13pt]Yes i will,  Because GOD says so,  Also when she confess to me without me suspecting anything and she opens up surely i will, but it hurts but i will forgive her [/size]
Re: Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? by ENZOSCIFO1: 8:07pm On Dec 27, 2011
My answer to the question is , I have indeed forgiven her (trust me 've been there)
Re: Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 27, 2011
the poll is incomplete.

there should be a "not sure" option.

just saying. tongue
Re: Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? by Ezeufi: 8:43pm On Dec 27, 2011
If she commits adultery then give her to boko haram boys, they will decide what she deserves sad
Re: Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? by neyostica: 8:49pm On Dec 27, 2011
hell noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? by sniperwolf(m): 9:18pm On Dec 27, 2011
Maybe
Re: Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? by Britta: 9:20pm On Dec 27, 2011
Eh! Well lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 27, 2011
Never!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF THERE IS AN AFTER LIFE, A CHEATING WIFE WILL NOT EVEN GET IT THEN. I NO FORGIVE GIRLFRIEND, NA WIFE.
Re: Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? by koolboi(m): 10:04pm On Dec 27, 2011
this is suprising and i have the conviction that the very people here shouting hell down that they wont forgive have forgotten that they are all humans and equally suseptible. i would forgive my wife as much as possible but i doubt that she would do it over and over again because we will talk it through and if it is agreed that ive been failing in my responsibility of banging her well, i shall make amends. however if she is doing it to slight me without giving a hoot, then off course the union has hit rock.
Re: Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2011
Most people commenting here are not being sincere. Just trying to be diplomatic. Even Jesus in his infinite knowledge of the heart of man acknowledged that a man's heart is hardened when it comes to such issues.

Many of those saying yes cannot even stand the sight of a cheating girlfriend. Many of them will quickly call off a wedding if get to know their fiancée was not trustworthy in the first place. What now makes you think you will easily forgive her after you have shared your ALL with her? Your precious punny? another man c.u.m inside? She use her mouth take make ooh! ahh! then come use thesame mouth come dey beg. Abegi! dem no born am.

There are a lot of factors involved that will definitely make a man stone cold and lets forget all these political correctness BS.
Re: Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? by excespirit(m): 10:29pm On Dec 27, 2011
If confessed before caught, i will forgive
Re: Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? by koolboi(m): 10:51pm On Dec 27, 2011
pato405:

bros, I don find virgin , so tey i don tire to find. there are very few if at all there are any.

are you kidding me?
virgins girls are as numerous as the disvirgined girls.
some sexy girls that you think are not virgins are and some that look like deeper life sisters have been zuging.
you can know by asking, you are the man and so you need to be courageous and ask if you feel like knowing. let them know that you are not being vindictive or judgemental cos you ursef arent too holy like that, just like tubaba(ive asked the question severally and gotten answers i know the virginity of almost all the girls ive been with) but be ready for the consequence of your question. some non virgins are very open to the question of their virginity while some are not and will react so badly. and some virgins are ashamed of their status
Re: Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? by opribo(m): 5:18am On Dec 28, 2011
He without sin let him cast the first stone. From their responses you can tell that all the ladies here have cheated on their boyfriends/spouses and if they havent i make bold to say that they will surely cheat its in their agenda and character.
Re: Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? by Agybabe(f): 7:20am On Dec 28, 2011
Why won't you. At least she confessed without being caught. If she was caught it will be another story. Forgive so also God can forgive you.
Re: Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? by dramakwin(f): 9:20am On Dec 28, 2011
Orikinla:

I am happy to see that majority voted that they will forgive the person.
Good heart of a godly spirit.

I know that it hurts the pride most.
But if you don't forgive, your pain only gets worse.

In forgiveness is your bond made stronger.

Anyone who commits adultery has an unsolved problem and the only way to solve and resolve it is to forgive first.
Forgiveness is like removing the odious pus in a sore, because until the pus is removed, the sore will only worsen.
But when you remove the pus and cleanse the wound, the sore will soon go and the person would be healed.

Men find it hard to forgive a wife who committed adultery, because of two reasons.

1. PRIDE and
2. INSECURITY.

Their ego is bruised and then they feel insecure and scarred for the rest of their life.

The best thing is to welcome her back and do your best to forgive and heal the wounded hearts as long as she still wants to remain as your life.

But if she tells you that she no longer loves you, PLEASE, LET HER GO.
Because you cannot force a woman to love you.

And when your wife no longer loves you, she is no longer yours.
And when your wife is no longer yours, your marriage has ended.
The best solution is DIVORCE, to go your separate ways.
The most dangerous thing is to live with a woman who does not love you.
It is as good as sleeping with your enemy

its well
Re: Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? by sammirano: 6:22pm On Dec 28, 2011
afam4eva:

How you take they find your own. You dey ask them?

you will ask them well, and again there are still many virgin lady out there. It depends on where you are looking for a life partner.
Re: Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? by Enice(m): 9:31pm On Dec 28, 2011
Committing adultery is like betraying the marriage itself. how do you then know if you are the father of your children? Even the bible says you can divorce your wife if she commits adultery. I can forgive anything (rape, armed robbery, assault, harassment etc) but not an intentional action.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you / How Can I Find A Girl That I Really Love Because I'm Wealthy? / When A Girl You Like, Finally Reply Your Message After A Long Time(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.