Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,313 members, 7,974,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 10:46 PM

I Believe In Januzaj Says Moyes - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Believe In Januzaj Says Moyes (439 Views)

Joseph Yobo Was My First African Player - West Ham Boss David Moyes / Manchester City Have Weaknesses- Moyes / Breaking News: West-ham Sacks Manager Slaven Bilic To Replaced By David Moyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Believe In Januzaj Says Moyes by skillzahblog(m): 7:38am On Aug 13, 2016
The Belgian, who has not regularly featured under Louis van Gaal, re-unites with the manager who made him a first-team mainstay.

Moyes said: "It's a big boost because it's the level of quality I would like to bring here, and I am going to try to get him back to the levels he was certainly a couple of years ago.

"Adnan has to now look at himself a little bit and realise that it's down to him now to change it. Yes, he's coming in to a manager who trusts him and believes in him, but he's got to be the one who shows why for the last two years he's not really featured.

MORE REPORTS HERE http://www.skillzah.com/2016/08/i-believe-in-januzaj-says-moyes.html?m=1

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Video Highlight : Chelsea 2:1 West Ham / Can Anyone Help With This / Petkovic Annoyed By Xhaka Dismissal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.