Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,589 members, 7,905,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:11 AM

I Don’t Know What Buhari Should Do, I’ve Stopped Advising People –pat Utomi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Know What Buhari Should Do, I’ve Stopped Advising People –pat Utomi (27389 Views)

Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) / Obasanjo, IBB, Danjuma, Others Running Nigeria With Buhari - Pat Utomi / What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Know What Buhari Should Do, I’ve Stopped Advising People –pat Utomi by Fidelismaria: 12:11pm On Aug 13, 2016
Summary pls
Am allergic to long crap
Re: I Don’t Know What Buhari Should Do, I’ve Stopped Advising People –pat Utomi by Ugosample(m): 12:35pm On Aug 13, 2016
Now this is an insightful read.
Re: I Don’t Know What Buhari Should Do, I’ve Stopped Advising People –pat Utomi by Ugosample(m): 12:36pm On Aug 13, 2016
Fidelismaria:
Summary pls
Am allergic to long crap
It's long, but it is not crap. Read patiently
Re: I Don’t Know What Buhari Should Do, I’ve Stopped Advising People –pat Utomi by clevadani: 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2016
Paperwhite:
It's a big shame that a reputable person of Utomi's caliber will initial stop so low to support a Buhari's candidacy.Now the man have ascended up there but none of them now matters to him anymore.Moral-never support a tyrant blindly as a Leopard never change it skin.
Did he complain to you?? Itk
Re: I Don’t Know What Buhari Should Do, I’ve Stopped Advising People –pat Utomi by chelseajoy: 1:02pm On Aug 13, 2016
Tell them sir, let d CONFIDENTLY IGNORANT WAILERS KNOW,So we can av less Bandwagon's .
Re: I Don’t Know What Buhari Should Do, I’ve Stopped Advising People –pat Utomi by Paperwhite(m): 1:05pm On Aug 13, 2016
Shortyy:

You mean stoop
Yeah,thanks sis. Fixed.
Re: I Don’t Know What Buhari Should Do, I’ve Stopped Advising People –pat Utomi by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 13, 2016
Buhari needs to pay you consultancy fee to cure him of his cluelessness. Abeg, don't dish out advice for free oo. Free advice won't be appreciated by Buhari.
Re: I Don’t Know What Buhari Should Do, I’ve Stopped Advising People –pat Utomi by AsoRockz01(m): 1:11pm On Aug 13, 2016
Paperwhite:
It's a big shame that a reputable person of Utomi's caliber will initial stoop so low to support a Buhari's candidacy.Now the man have ascended up there but none of them now matters to him anymore.Moral-never support a tyrant blindly as a Leopard never change it skin.

He was expecting an appointment that was why he ha the guts to say on National ttelevision that Buhari can appoint his cabinet from Daura only if he so decides.

That man and his wealth of knowledge are big disappointment.
Re: I Don’t Know What Buhari Should Do, I’ve Stopped Advising People –pat Utomi by LastProphet: 1:52pm On Aug 13, 2016
Paperwhite:
It's a big shame that a reputable person of Utomi's caliber will initial stoop so low to support a Buhari's candidacy.Now the man have ascended up there but none of them now matters to him anymore.Moral-never support a tyrant blindly as a Leopard never change it skin.

Ugandan jews, developer of Indonesia, always making sense to only criminals and never even knowing it
Re: I Don’t Know What Buhari Should Do, I’ve Stopped Advising People –pat Utomi by einst3in: 1:52pm On Aug 13, 2016
There is an important message he passed on which people are glossing over. What is happening to the SMEs is because majority are rent seekers. They are not involved in the production aspect. All they do is mostly import finished goods such as rice, wheat flour, boutique stuffs etc.
Re: I Don’t Know What Buhari Should Do, I’ve Stopped Advising People –pat Utomi by lollmaolol(m): 1:52pm On Aug 13, 2016
Paperwhite:

This remind one of the @TyrantFX season movie. Hell no, I don't see Nigeria going in Abudin way!!
Re: I Don’t Know What Buhari Should Do, I’ve Stopped Advising People –pat Utomi by Gabbyraze(m): 2:02pm On Aug 13, 2016
The comments b4 the second part of the interview makes me weep for this country. Pat utomi is one of the most brilliant economists in Nigeria and from his words,you can deduce he knows his onions. I really wish our leaders can put together the most brilliant minds from our universities and colleges for economic development like the Indonesian president did

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know What Buhari Should Do, I’ve Stopped Advising People –pat Utomi by FlamesD: 2:57pm On Aug 13, 2016
This is a sound reasoning. This is the kind of people that can affect positive changes in our country but because of born to rule mentality, hatred for others and selfish interests Nigerians voted for an unlearned tyrant. Let us learn our lessons the hard way.
Re: I Don’t Know What Buhari Should Do, I’ve Stopped Advising People –pat Utomi by MistadeRegal(m): 3:14pm On Aug 13, 2016
MONITZ:
"Pat Utomi is empty and a noise maker".......General Cassandra.

This is the problem with Nigerians. If only you and all other Nigerians out there know that Professor Pat Utomi is the only Presidential Aspirant which the Heavens certify as a true leader for Nigeria if we truly want to move forward.

But you all see the appearance of your leader and believe in their words even their blatant lies and later start fuming when your choice and expectations fail. But GOD searches the heart and try the reins to know those who truly want to serve the country.
Re: I Don’t Know What Buhari Should Do, I’ve Stopped Advising People –pat Utomi by Godwin616: 4:01pm On Aug 13, 2016
One of the greatest undoing of this administration is the quality of men he assembled in his cabinet.OBJ and GEJ got better team but corruption scandal cast a big shadow over their achivement. A technocrat in form of Aganga,Adeshina,Pat Utomi etc is what we need to move this country forward. We don't need politicians, they can't help us. If we have seasoned economic team in place am sure we won't be where we are right now.
Re: I Don’t Know What Buhari Should Do, I’ve Stopped Advising People –pat Utomi by gibbi(m): 5:51pm On Aug 13, 2016
blackpanda:
Sorry sir, but it apppears to me that u were talking rather than communicating. I cant pick one specific thing u have said for or against this administration. So transition was terrible, how And while nigeria's bicameral system of legislature is unhelpful, "part-time" legislature makes absolutely no sense, and has no meaning. That u are a legislator doesnt stop u from being a farmer.

So sir Utomi, u have said absolutely nothing. Thanks

That is the problem with Nigeria's education. You cram handouts to pass your exams hence your ability to comprehend is stunted. Utomi is an intellectual and I believe he was addressing like-minds. If you failed to understand what he was saying, perhaps then, you are not one of his audience.
Re: I Don’t Know What Buhari Should Do, I’ve Stopped Advising People –pat Utomi by sunnymaja(m): 6:17pm On Aug 13, 2016
Paperwhite:

He has done well. He supported Buari because he was privy to atrocities Jonathan was committing. Buari may not get it right for now but
Re: I Don’t Know What Buhari Should Do, I’ve Stopped Advising People –pat Utomi by ajokeade920: 7:11pm On Aug 13, 2016
eh...bubu don cause kasala.....his administration has also affected the "self-acclaimed" Utomi himself.bubu got Utomi.....Confused.God help us
Re: I Don’t Know What Buhari Should Do, I’ve Stopped Advising People –pat Utomi by ibedun: 7:55pm On Aug 13, 2016
Godwin616:
One of the greatest undoing of this administration is the quality of men he assembled in his cabinet.OBJ and GEJ got better team but corruption scandal cast a big shadow over their achivement. A technocrat in form of Aganga,Adeshina,Pat Utomi etc is what we need to move this country forward. We don't need politicians, they can't help us. If we have seasoned economic team in place am sure we won't be where we are right now.

Total nonsense you wrote up there. There is NO other solution other than to start producing the very stuff we love to consume. An import dependent, retailer & trader economy is "pie in the sky" economy. NOI seriously swindled Nigerians with her Ugwu statistics. We have nothing to sell to the world to earn dollar. Oil is the only product and oil price is bust.

You call and assemble all the PHDs in the whole world but that will change nothing.
Re: I Don’t Know What Buhari Should Do, I’ve Stopped Advising People –pat Utomi by ibedun: 8:01pm On Aug 13, 2016
NIGERIANS!

GMB IS GETTING IT 100% RIGHT. You are all frustrated because of the currency and importation policy. Our dollar reserve MUST be conserved and protected otherwise you will be eating each other in 2 years time.

We have never had SMEs in Nigeria, just bunch of crooked importers. We cannot afford the empty showoff and braggado lifestyle we have come to regard as normal.
Re: I Don’t Know What Buhari Should Do, I’ve Stopped Advising People –pat Utomi by Paperwhite(m): 8:59pm On Aug 13, 2016
[s][/s][quote author=NOETHNICITY post=48445146]GEJ is gone for gud! He isn't ever ever goona comeback. Stop crying broh.[/quote[s][/s]]
Re: I Don’t Know What Buhari Should Do, I’ve Stopped Advising People –pat Utomi by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:44pm On Aug 13, 2016
Paperwhite:
[s][/s]
don't worry enh. Ur hero comin back. Hope u re ok nw?
Re: I Don’t Know What Buhari Should Do, I’ve Stopped Advising People –pat Utomi by DaCharis2016: 10:08pm On Aug 13, 2016
[b][/b]
Paperwhite:
Paperwhite:
Paperwhite:
I think you criticise him because I doubt if did actually ready this interview.
He is an APC supporter, even at that does see wrongs in the party. He knows that things are not done rightly in the party....After power had been grabbed, they have abandoned the party.

I think if somebody like him does contribute to the leadership of this nation, things will get better. They say bad things happen, when the good people do nothing.
Re: I Don’t Know What Buhari Should Do, I’ve Stopped Advising People –pat Utomi by MONITZ: 10:38pm On Aug 13, 2016
MistadeRegal:

This is the problem with Nigerians. If only you and all other Nigerians out there know that Professor Pat Utomi is the only Presidential Aspirant which the Heavens certify as a true leader for Nigeria if we truly want to move forward.

But you all see the appearance of your leader and believe in their words even their blatant lies and later start fuming when your choice and expectations fail. But GOD searches the heart and try the reins to know those who truly want to serve the country.

Don't u know when a statement is ascribed to someone and when a writer is being sarcastic?
Re: I Don’t Know What Buhari Should Do, I’ve Stopped Advising People –pat Utomi by mikolo80: 12:13am On Aug 14, 2016
Paperwhite:
so you rather support an ineffectual buffoon or a loser
I see
Re: I Don’t Know What Buhari Should Do, I’ve Stopped Advising People –pat Utomi by mikolo80: 12:15am On Aug 14, 2016
989900:
I hate sensationalism.
The Prof. has made very important points here (and I have not agreed with him much lately), and all whoever put this together can come up with, is to conjure this sh!t.ty headline? shocked undecided
as a learner in politics it's like you don't know that black men don't read and the op is banking on that ignorance
Re: I Don’t Know What Buhari Should Do, I’ve Stopped Advising People –pat Utomi by mikolo80: 12:26am On Aug 14, 2016
emmyid:
I'm way too busy right now to read this lengthy conversation. But from the title, the only advise one could ever offer to Buhari is for him to step down, go back to Daura or wherever he comes from and take care of his hut and the cows he inherited from his grand mom.
Hence, he loves cow more than humans....
Gen. Cassandra, hope this helps!
that's why you too will reach position of authority and be clueless
Re: I Don’t Know What Buhari Should Do, I’ve Stopped Advising People –pat Utomi by MistadeRegal(m): 7:49pm On Aug 14, 2016
MONITZ:

Don't u know when a statement is ascribed to someone and when a writer is being sarcastic?

Do I even needa reply you? undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Afenifere: We Can't Thank Buhari's Government For Ordering Sowore's Release / EndSARS: Rauf Olaniyan Joins Protest, Says He Was A Victim / I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.