Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,410 members, 7,881,503 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:39 PM

My Married, 6 Months Pregnant Friend, Is Cheating On Her Husband. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Married, 6 Months Pregnant Friend, Is Cheating On Her Husband. (3655 Views)

"My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics / I Caught My Husband Masturbating To My Pregnant Friend’s Picture (screenshots) / I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Married, 6 Months Pregnant Friend, Is Cheating On Her Husband. by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 13, 2016
"I had sex with Dave yesterday."

The words hit me like a hurricane. I read the chat again. Then I replied "Huh?" "Yes", she replied. I couldn't understand so I asked her clearly again what she meant. She repeated her words. Apparently, Dave had found her sexy enough in her condition to make passionate, steamy love making to her all afternoon.

Shocked, I pressed her for more and she gave me a story that, over the next few months, would become as dangerous as it was passionate. I have known Clara for a few years. We met in the early days of 2go and went ahead to be best of friends. So naturally, she shared everything with me. We never dated but once we had sex because we wanted to know what it would be feel between us. It was okay but we stopped.

I was naturally surprised when Clara told me early this year she was getting married. I had my misgivings. She was fresh out of the university, not even served yet, and I felt she should wait a little longer. But from her explanation, I realized that the fiance was wealthy and comfort was a major factor. I did my best to advise her, then wished her happiness. But I had a lot of misgiving about her getting married. Clara was just not ready, and about that time she was dating a young guy named Dave.

Now I never met Dave but Clara told me enough about him. He was cool and caring but tough and unattached. According to Clara, they were in love but Dave was a player. He didn't care about commitments and had clearly told Clara that the relationship would probably not lead to marriage. He told her he was not yet ready. Yet, Dave was devoted to her and despite his extra affairs with other girls, gave her much love and respect.

Naturally, when she became engaged, she told Dave and they agreed to end their relationship. But it was not as easy as they thought. They continued having sex weeks before the wedding. They just couldn't stop. She told me all about it, every act, giving me the details. Such was our friendship that she considered me her confessor. Maybe, it was because I judged her less than I should have.

Source: http://skitcentral..com.ng/2016/08/married-pregnant-and-cheating-woman-and.html
Re: My Married, 6 Months Pregnant Friend, Is Cheating On Her Husband. by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 13, 2016
Anyway, they finally agreed to end a few weeks to the wedding. And they stuck to it. But because of the bond they shared, they agreed to become friends. They stayed just friends for a while. Clara had told me that despite what I thought, she loved her husband. Over time I came to believe her. There were happy facebook posts, instagram pictures and whatsapp profile updates. Everything seemed sweet. Marriage was good.

But beneath the surface, all was not well. While she was happy with her husband, Clara's sex life suffered. Her husband could not satisfy her. She told me that he was good, knew the styles and everything, but she felt no passion and hunger for him. She embraced lubricants but that didn't help. Her husband noticed and he got frustrated. Within two months of wedding, the sex became infrequent.

Clara knew she was in trouble and she confessed it to me. She was still attracted to Dave. All she felt was for Dave. What she told me, she also told Dave. But somehow they managed to keep away from each other, their hunger suppressed. Then Clara got pregnant and all was well. It was obviously the end, surely pregnancy would put an end to thoughts of infidelity. But they met again when she was four months pregnant

It was a chance meeting. Dave invited her innocently over for lunch. They spent two hours talking about the past and their feelings for each other. At that time Clara's baby bump had grown so there was no talk of rekindling lost passion. But beneath the civility and smiles, the hunger threatened her. She wouldn't talk about it though with Dave cos she didn't want to disgust him.

A few days later, over chat, Clara told Dave that her hubby had traveled and she was bored. So Dave innocently invited her over to his house to spend the afternoon. He cooked for her and they watched movies for a while. But over the course they both became aware they were restless. When PHCN struck, the final opportunity came. Clara complained about heat. Dave had no fuel so he couldn't do anything. He suggested that she took her top off. What seemed like an innocent suggestion turned out to be the voice of the devil.
Re: My Married, 6 Months Pregnant Friend, Is Cheating On Her Husband. by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 13, 2016
Being a health enthusiast, Clara often did not wear bras. And with pregnancy blessing her with fuller, heavier breasts, the moment she half undressed, Dave's eyes were drawn to the breasts. He just stared hungrily. Then he told her that she was insanely beautiful. Then impulsively, he caressed her baby bump. That was when Clara drew him to her.

Hours later, sated and satisfied Clara had gone home. She had made love to Dave twice through the afternoon and she had enjoyed every bit of it. As she confessed during her conversation, she felt no guilt. She told me that Dave touched and kissed her like she yearned for; that passion was missing when she was with her husband. Alarmed, I warned Clara not to do that again. I advised her, I encouraged her, I begged her.

But that was the beginning of it all. Apparently, it seemed that Dave was more fascinated about a pregnant Clara than the single girls he dated. Because, after that incident, Clara admitted that his love (or lust) for her grew. They started seeing each other every chance they got. And she gave me all the details.

The thought of my pregnant friend having constant sex with another man disgusts me. But we don't choose our friends. I believe it's my duty to try o help Clara. I also believe it's my duty to be her friend and remain there for her if and when her marriage shatters. And yes, I think her marriage will crash. It's only a matter of time. Now Clara is six months pregnant and still having sex with Dave. I hope for her sake she stops before her husband finds out.

If you have any advice for Clara, please drop a comment below. I shared this with her permission, omitting real names, and I'd show her all the comments.

http://skitcentral..com.ng/2016/08/married-pregnant-and-cheating-woman-and.html
Re: My Married, 6 Months Pregnant Friend, Is Cheating On Her Husband. by pyyxxaro: 8:54am On Aug 13, 2016
Which kin long text book be dis, dis early morning

Make I go wash plate first

Brb sad

5 Likes

Re: My Married, 6 Months Pregnant Friend, Is Cheating On Her Husband. by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 13, 2016
pyyxxaro:
Which kin long text book be dis, dis early morning

Make I go wash plate first

Brb sad

Reminds me of that MTV Base advert. Wash plates or mama will flog you.

2 Likes

Re: My Married, 6 Months Pregnant Friend, Is Cheating On Her Husband. by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 13, 2016
Me i done baff i wan go church.. See ehhh. The same almost happen. Just like this. We had sex at every giving chance but that was before she married. After she married she invited me severely to owerri when i want too go one tin takes the time. The hubby is a traveller so she needed me i was to stay over at there hotel cus her hubby owns one in owerri she said she cant have a big house and i stay in d hotel i told her but your heavy she said she cant imagine me in the house and i didnt touch her.iwas like with ya bump she said yes nah. Omo i think am o i say God i will not go. Now funny enough shes my inlaw. Its hárd for the lady but the guy gát hold himself e no easy. Good one for me we stay in different state.3 hrs her place. The guy should stop inviting o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Married, 6 Months Pregnant Friend, Is Cheating On Her Husband. by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 13, 2016
Sorry for my long note but i had to stop calling. We had a quarrel cus of my gf then.but we madeup thank God we didnt see..i avoided seeing her cus it would be bad..woman strong oo. No be small. Avoid seeing her stop calling.. We do talk about our sex life how we started but on phone. Shes married so flee
Re: My Married, 6 Months Pregnant Friend, Is Cheating On Her Husband. by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 13, 2016
smithsydny:
Sorry for my long note but i had to stop calling. We had a quarrel cus of my gf then.but we madeup thank God we didnt see..i avoided seeing her cus it would be bad..woman strong oo. No be small. Avoid seeing her stop calling.. We do talk about our sex life how we started but on phone. Shes married so flee

I guess living in different cities made yours easier. These two however live just a few km apart.
Re: My Married, 6 Months Pregnant Friend, Is Cheating On Her Husband. by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 13, 2016
My genuine advise is if this heart wrenching and painful story is true is that Clara should stop seeing Dave at all cost because as the long cheating story implies Dave is nothing but a pathetic cassanova. Clara should stop her infidelity now,go for special deliverance to be deliver from the spirit of sex and afterwards beg for forgiveness. Why put the innocent husband in this problem,haa Clara don't be that wicked and naive,grow up and wise up. Dave is a home breaker and you skitcentral you have a portion of blame in this whole scenario due to you eating the forbidden fruit first,you catched on her innocence.
Re: My Married, 6 Months Pregnant Friend, Is Cheating On Her Husband. by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 13, 2016
dachuchi7:
My genuine advise is if this heart wrenching and painful story is true is that Clara should stop seeing Dave at all cost because as the long cheating story implies Dave is nothing but a pathetic cassanova. Clara should stop her infidelity now,go for special deliverance to be deliver from the spirit of sex and afterwards beg for forgiveness. Why put the innocent husband in this problem,haa Clara don't be that wicked and naive,grow up and wise up. Dave is a home breaker and you skitcentral you have a portion of blame in this whole scenario due to you eating the forbidden fruit first,you catched on her innocence.

Really, would a spiritual deliverance help? Do you think someone could be cured from desiring sex through deliverance?

But how am I to blame? My sex encounter with her was over two years ago. And once.
Re: My Married, 6 Months Pregnant Friend, Is Cheating On Her Husband. by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 13, 2016
skitcentral:

Really, would a spiritual deliverance help? Do you think someone could be cured from desiring sex through deliverance?

But how am I to blame? My sex encounter with her was over two years ago. And once.
Yes,a spiritual deliverance will surely help her because her case is beyond what you can advise her and that is why she will never take your advices serious due to your sex with her 2 years ago as you said. Don't you think she will always view you as an enemy not a friend in her heart due to that sexual encounter you had with her. Pls stop advising her and let her go for special deliverance and counselling from a reputable clergy because having sex over and over again with a man that is not your husband is not normal and and ordinary. And pls let her see and read my advices especially these one I am writing. Pls fulfill your promises of letting her read advices from this thread. Thanks.
Re: My Married, 6 Months Pregnant Friend, Is Cheating On Her Husband. by vanessadelaere(m): 10:45am On Aug 13, 2016
My advice to her is that for the sake of the baby she is caring, she should stop the affair with Dave. There are spiritual consequences for their actions, nature has a way of punishing us. If Clara feel the husband doesn't make love to her the way she desires it, let her tell the husband the way she want to be touched. Sex between couples should involve communication between both party to sort out areas of weakness. Above all prayers and self control is important

1 Like

Re: My Married, 6 Months Pregnant Friend, Is Cheating On Her Husband. by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 13, 2016
dachuchi7:
Yes,a spiritual deliverance will surely help her because her case is beyond what you can advise her and that is why she will never take your advices serious due to your sex with her 2 years ago as you said. Don't you think she will always view you as an enemy not a friend in her heart due to that sexual encounter you had with her. Pls stop advising her and let her go for special deliverance and counselling from a reputable clergy because having sex over and over again with a man that is not your husband is not normal and and ordinary. And pls let her see and read my advices especially these one I am writing. Pls fulfill your promises of letting her read advices from this thread. Thanks.

I'll show her everything but I understand the part about seeing me as an enemy. Why would she see me as an enemy?
Re: My Married, 6 Months Pregnant Friend, Is Cheating On Her Husband. by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 13, 2016
vanessadelaere:
My advice to her is that for the sake of the baby she is caring, she should stop the affair with Dave. There are spiritual consequences for their actions, nature has a way of punishing us. If Clara feel the husband doesn't make love to her the way she desires it, let her tell the husband the way she want to be touched. Sex between couples should involve communication between both party to sort out areas of weakness. Above all prayers and self control is important

Thank you for this.
Re: My Married, 6 Months Pregnant Friend, Is Cheating On Her Husband. by Opistorincos(m): 12:39pm On Aug 13, 2016
Some girls are not just loyal, what do girls even want? I was really shocked when I got to know my gf of three solid years was seeing someone behind my back.
Re: My Married, 6 Months Pregnant Friend, Is Cheating On Her Husband. by Fidelismaria: 1:42pm On Aug 13, 2016
In Chris brown voice:dis hoes ain't loyal
Re: My Married, 6 Months Pregnant Friend, Is Cheating On Her Husband. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 13, 2016
Opistorincos:
Some girls are not just loyal, what do girls even want? I was really shocked when I got to know my gf of three solid years was seeing someone behind my back.

Sex is always a motivating factor.
Re: My Married, 6 Months Pregnant Friend, Is Cheating On Her Husband. by krimes: 4:30pm On Aug 13, 2016
Is this really true? I find it hard to imagine.
Re: My Married, 6 Months Pregnant Friend, Is Cheating On Her Husband. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2016
krimes:
Is this really true? I find it hard to imagine.

It was not made up. Your advice is needed.
Re: My Married, 6 Months Pregnant Friend, Is Cheating On Her Husband. by sexy74(m): 6:59pm On Aug 13, 2016
skitcentral:
"I had sex with Dave yesterday."

The words hit me like a hurricane. I read the chat again. Then I replied "Huh?" "Yes", she replied. I couldn't understand so I asked her clearly again what she meant. She repeated her words. Apparently, Dave had found her sexy enough in her condition to make passionate, steamy love making to her all afternoon.

Shocked, I pressed her for more and she gave me a story that, over the next few months, would become as dangerous as it was passionate. I have known Clara for a few years. We met in the early days of 2go and went ahead to be best of friends. So naturally, she shared everything with me. We never dated but once we had sex because we wanted to know what it would be feel between us. It was okay but we stopped.

I was naturally surprised when Clara told me early this year she was getting married. I had my misgivings. She was fresh out of the university, not even served yet, and I felt she should wait a little longer. But from her explanation, I realized that the fiance was wealthy and comfort was a major factor. I did my best to advise her, then wished her happiness. But I had a lot of misgiving about her getting married. Clara was just not ready, and about that time she was dating a young guy named Dave.

Now I never met Dave but Clara told me enough about him. He was cool and caring but tough and unattached. According to Clara, they were in love but Dave was a player. He didn't care about commitments and had clearly told Clara that the relationship would probably not lead to marriage. He told her he was not yet ready. Yet, Dave was devoted to her and despite his extra affairs with other girls, gave her much love and respect.

Naturally, when she became engaged, she told Dave and they agreed to end their relationship. But it was not as easy as they thought. They continued having sex weeks before the wedding. They just couldn't stop. She told me all about it, every act, giving me the details. Such was our friendship that she considered me her confessor. Maybe, it was because I judged her less than I should have.

Source: http://skitcentral..com.ng/2016/08/married-pregnant-and-cheating-woman-and.html
can you trust anyone, she migh have married him because her friends where getting married.
Never trust
Re: My Married, 6 Months Pregnant Friend, Is Cheating On Her Husband. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 13, 2016
sexy74:

can you trust anyone, she migh have married him because her friends where getting married.
Never trust

I came to conclude that she was not in love with three husband. She just wanted to marry him.
Re: My Married, 6 Months Pregnant Friend, Is Cheating On Her Husband. by fexyrich(m): 1:21am On Aug 14, 2016
skitcentral:

I came to conclude that she was not in love with three husband. She just wanted to marry him.
she obviously married him cos of money and financial security..She doesn't love him cos if she does she wld feel guilty abt cheating on him..she wants to eat her cake and have it..I pity her Cos at the end she will be e one to loose completely cos d guy wld never marry her if her husband eventually finds out and kicks her out..DAT girl is evil...Worst is even her parents wldnt accept her back if she is kicked out of her home cos of infidelity..That is when she will now know real suffering cos she wld have to fend for she and her baby..she feels she is enjoying but she and d young man are destroying their future..

1 Like

Re: My Married, 6 Months Pregnant Friend, Is Cheating On Her Husband. by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 14, 2016
fexyrich:
she obviously married him cos of money and financial security..She doesn't love him cos if she does she wld feel guilty abt cheating on him..she wants to eat her cake and have it..I pity her Cos at the end she will be e one to loose completely cos d guy wld never marry her if her husband eventually finds out and kicks her out..DAT girl is evil...Worst is even her parents wldnt accept her back if she is kicked out of her home cos of infidelity..That is when she will now know real suffering cos she wld have to fend for she and her baby..she feels she is enjoying but she and d young man are destroying their future..

Harsh but true.

1 Like

Re: My Married, 6 Months Pregnant Friend, Is Cheating On Her Husband. by TerrorSquad147: 7:28am On Aug 14, 2016
dachuchi7:
there's nothing spiritual here neither is Dave evil as you wrote, its natural especially With your ex or one you really had a deep sexual relationship with. If you've experienced it before you'll understand better. Just pray to God to give you someone that has gotten over her ex and loves you deeply.
Re: My Married, 6 Months Pregnant Friend, Is Cheating On Her Husband. by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 14, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
there's nothing spiritual here neither is Dave evil as you wrote, its natural especially With your ex or one you really had a deep sexual relationship with. If you've experienced it before you'll understand better. Just pray to God to give you someone that has gotten over her ex and loves you deeply.
If only you have experience it,you will know the reason why some religious fanatics kill a cheating wife when caught by stoning in the arab world. Infidelity is purely not it,it hurts very much. I have not experienced,cos i ain't married still single but have read stories that touch about it. I hope you haven't forget the case of the man who was alleged to have killed his wife due to cheating. Clara is playing with fire and Dave I pity the sugar boy,cos one day the truth will be let out somehow. And I just pray somehow the poor husband find out before Dave poisoned the poor woman to kill her husband so that he can take over. It happens,its just matter of time,that is life.
Re: My Married, 6 Months Pregnant Friend, Is Cheating On Her Husband. by TerrorSquad147: 10:55am On Aug 14, 2016
dachuchi7:
If only you have experience it,you will know the reason why some religious fanatics kill a cheating wife when caught by stoning in the arab world. Infidelity is purely not it,it hurts very much. I have not experienced,cos i ain't married still single but have read stories that touch about it. I hope you haven't forget the case of the man who was alleged to have killed his wife due to cheating. Clara is playing with fire and Dave I pity the sugar boy,cos one day the truth will be let out somehow. And I just pray somehow the poor husband find out before Dave poisoned the poor woman to kill her husband so that he can take over. It happens,its just matter of time,that is life.
bro, to he'll with religious fanatics, they're the worst sinners if you ask me. Bunch of bloody hypocrites. It s not easy being with your ex in private and nothing will happen, its not. I blame the girl cos she obviously wasn't ready for the marriage, No love for her husband, she's just there for the money, that's all. I'm not supporting Dave's act, I'm just trying to let you understand that Dave is only human. May God help us all especially now that we need a soul mate that we want to spend the rest of our lives with.
Re: My Married, 6 Months Pregnant Friend, Is Cheating On Her Husband. by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 14, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
bro, to he'll with religious fanatics, they're the worst sinners if you ask me. Bunch of bloody hypocrites. It s not easy being with your ex in private and nothing will happen, its not. I blame the girl cos she obviously wasn't ready for the marriage, No love for her husband, she's just there for the money, that's all. I'm not supporting Dave's act, I'm just trying to let you understand that Dave is only human. May God help us all especially now that we need a soul mate that we want to spend the rest of our lives with.
Wish you well in your search.
Re: My Married, 6 Months Pregnant Friend, Is Cheating On Her Husband. by Adonis3: 11:29am On Aug 14, 2016
this is super storyyyyyy....

a life of strife and sorrows.........

#Adonis3HasSpoken
Re: My Married, 6 Months Pregnant Friend, Is Cheating On Her Husband. by FuddiesandAce: 11:35am On Aug 14, 2016
I don't understand shocked shocked

Do you mean another man is bending over abi.... Wait angry angry Topping the pregnancy of another man sad sad shocked
Re: My Married, 6 Months Pregnant Friend, Is Cheating On Her Husband. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 14, 2016
dachuchi7:

I don't think that Dave wishes to take over the husband. From what I hear about him, he's not interestedin marriage.
Re: My Married, 6 Months Pregnant Friend, Is Cheating On Her Husband. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 14, 2016
FuddiesandAce:
I don't understand shocked shocked

Do you mean another man is bending over abi.... Wait angry angry Topping the pregnancy of another man sad sad shocked

Yes. That's what I meant. It sounds odd but it's true.
Re: My Married, 6 Months Pregnant Friend, Is Cheating On Her Husband. by Engrobiorah(m): 1:35pm On Aug 14, 2016
Maybe the husband don get pot belly abi hateu2?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Confessed He Would Rape Me? / My Girlfriend Is Too Hot For Me / How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.