Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,860 members, 7,976,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 10:33 PM

Serious Dating With A Guy But - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Serious Dating With A Guy But (703 Views)

When A Girl Plays A Fast One On A Guy But It Backfires / Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) / 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Dating With A Guy But by ononogbu(f): 2:03pm On Sep 25, 2009
Am in a serious dating with a guy, the guy is caring, although he really loves me for over 2 ½ years. It happen one day he approach me for marriage, I told him the type of man I want to marry (caring, God fearing, educated, tall and fair in complexion) but he is okay in orders; but in education and in complexion he didn’t go through secondary level but he love me so much. Along the line I met one guy whom also serious in love with me, he is well educated and fair in complexion but I don’t really know his commitment with God, he approach me too.

Although in these two persons I don’t know the one to choose please naira land I need your advice and contribution. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Serious Dating With A Guy But by Fysat(f): 2:20pm On Sep 25, 2009
what?
Re: Serious Dating With A Guy But by galatico(m): 2:24pm On Sep 25, 2009
Consult Jesus he'll get a solution for you,
Re: Serious Dating With A Guy But by blapo(m): 2:59pm On Sep 25, 2009
Ladies u don come again, you have Gold and now u're looking for silver, someone that has been with you for 2.5yrs, u want to dump him and go for someone that is only interested in your toto, follow your mind, i'm sure u have one of them at heart.
Re: Serious Dating With A Guy But by iice(f): 3:52pm On Sep 25, 2009
Marry both of them. . .
Re: Serious Dating With A Guy But by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:59pm On Sep 25, 2009
iice:

Marry both of them. . .

Exactly!
Re: Serious Dating With A Guy But by hotstuff06(f): 4:01pm On Sep 25, 2009
blapo:

Ladies u don come again, you have Gold and now u're looking for silver, someone that has been with you for 2.5yrs, u want to dump him and go for someone that is only interested in your toto, follow your mind, i'm sure u have one of them at heart.

I completely agree with u.

@ Poster, in this day and age, education has no age limit. U may loose PURE GOLD for a mere DUST OF SILVER all becos if Skin complexion?
Re: Serious Dating With A Guy But by chidipupay(m): 9:39pm On Sep 25, 2009
i should ask u diz question. waz ur boyfriend worth cheatin on? coz dat is what u r doin.and u cannot love 2 people. i love one and lust for one

(1) (Reply)

Love Is So F****g Blind. / Mistake Number 10: Not Getting Help / Y Very Intelligent Men Fail With Wome: Reason No. 2: They Are Blind And Arrogant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.