Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,788 members, 7,972,823 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 07:17 PM

Do You Sleep Better Or Worse When Someone Else Is In The Bed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Sleep Better Or Worse When Someone Else Is In The Bed? (700 Views)

Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed / Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? / Can You Sleep In The Same Room With This Woman For 1 Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Sleep Better Or Worse When Someone Else Is In The Bed? by ammamat(f): 2:51pm On Sep 25, 2009
Do You Sleep Better or Worse When Someone Else Is In the Bed?

Before i can't sleep with somebody in the bed, i mean even my sister's body won't touch mind at night, but common now I really enjoy it, coz all my legs wud be up lol

How about u lets here
Re: Do You Sleep Better Or Worse When Someone Else Is In The Bed? by iice(f): 6:28pm On Sep 25, 2009
He can sleep on the couch grin
Well depends. . .sometimes i sleep better alone, other times not.
Re: Do You Sleep Better Or Worse When Someone Else Is In The Bed? by mamagee6(f): 6:43pm On Sep 25, 2009
Better, it depends[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]. grin grin
Re: Do You Sleep Better Or Worse When Someone Else Is In The Bed? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 25, 2009
I dont sleep at all when someone else is on my bed sad
Re: Do You Sleep Better Or Worse When Someone Else Is In The Bed? by AniLee(f): 7:59am On Sep 26, 2009
for as long as the bed is a double, i am as dead as a log. But if the bed is anything less, u bet someone is gonner wake up wit a broken rib!! Coz it also depends on the person am sleeping with, if they are fidgety sleepers,,,,,, aaaargh that just works to my last nerve and thats when An African Revolution war will break out!! I am a very still and light sleeper and stick to my side of the bed, but if you throw ur arms all over the place and shift your legs north, east, west and south, heh,,,,,,, u'll find urself in ICU when u wake. Dat I promise.
Re: Do You Sleep Better Or Worse When Someone Else Is In The Bed? by nana(f): 8:04am On Sep 26, 2009
No difference cos I sleep on just one side of the bed.
Re: Do You Sleep Better Or Worse When Someone Else Is In The Bed? by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 26, 2009
Ani Lee:

for as long as the bed is a double, i am as dead as a log. But if the bed is anything less, u bet someone is gonner wake up wit a broken rib!! Coz it also depends on the person am sleeping with, if they are fidgety sleepers,,,,,, aaaargh that just works to my last nerve and thats when An African Revolution war will break out!! I am a very still and light sleeper and stick to my side of the bed, but if you throw your arms all over the place and shift your legs north, east, west and south, heh,,,,,,, u'll find urself in ICU when u wake. Dat I promise.
funny
Re: Do You Sleep Better Or Worse When Someone Else Is In The Bed? by chidyke77(m): 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2009
I dnt hav any prob wt dat.
Re: Do You Sleep Better Or Worse When Someone Else Is In The Bed? by shayoor(f): 3:51pm On Sep 26, 2009
i sleep better
Re: Do You Sleep Better Or Worse When Someone Else Is In The Bed? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 26, 2009
I can sleep alone or wit company as long as u don't bring ur head close to my ears n start snoring! I'll kill!

(1) (Reply)

How To Help A Depressed Man And Keep Your Relationship Strong / 10 Most Dangerous Mistake No. 3: Looking To Her For Approval Or Permission / Mistake Number 10: Not Getting Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.