Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,603 members, 7,979,036 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 06:49 PM

Check Out Price And Spec Of This Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro Nd One Pro - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Check Out Price And Spec Of This Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro Nd One Pro (623 Views)

TSTV Launches New Sassy Decoder - Check Out Price And Availability / How Do I Set My Sd Card As Default Storage In My Samsung Galaxy On5 / Check Out Price And Spec Of This Machine Phone... Xiaomi Redmi Pro 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Price And Spec Of This Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro Nd One Pro by najkied: 4:59pm On Aug 13, 2016
Samsung again releases another device called the Samsung galaxy On7 pro and the On5 pro. These phones are new editions which are produced this 2016. The Samsung galaxy On5 pro comes with a 5.0inch screen, and also runs on the Exynos 3 Quad chipset which will enhance its performance, and also has an
8MP back camera and a 5MP front camera for a better and clearer selfie. It comes with a 2600mAh battery capacity which is also good to make the phone perform its operations.

Since the On7 Pro is an advanced model of the On5, it comes with a 5.5inch bigger screen. It features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor; it also comes with a 13MP back camera and a 5MP front camera just like the On5 pro, and runs a 3000mAh battery capacity.

The both phones came with a 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM. It also runs in a 6.0 marshmallow android version.

See full specification here. ..http://www.najeebzy.com/2016/08/Samsung-On5-and-On7-spec-and-review.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Removable Battery Or Non-removable Battery, Which Is More Advantageous / How To Activate Your Android’s Camera Flash As Incoming Call And Sms Notificatio / Apple Officially Relseases Ios 10 And Watch O S 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.