Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,315 members, 7,920,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 08:51 PM

When Your Girl Is Afraid Of You Being Rich.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Girl Is Afraid Of You Being Rich.. (1562 Views)

Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady / See What This Girl Is Wearing In Public – Ordinary G-string - / The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: When Your Girl Is Afraid Of You Being Rich.. by handsomenfrosh(m): 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Being faithful but not flirting or hitting on other women,IS NOT "over pampering or pampering of female"
it's what you are supposed 2 do.
Don't do anything with a another woman you wouldn't want her doing with another man.

Weldone. Thats cool thats only if u femailes are goina stay loyal too.

Cus this situation is also the same. If i always get scared of her beauty cus of other men.. I cant just stop her from looking sweet my dear.
Re: When Your Girl Is Afraid Of You Being Rich.. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 13, 2016
handsomenfrosh:

Weldone. Thats cool thats only if u femailes are goina stay loyal too.

Cus this situation is also the same. If i always get scared of her beauty cus of other men.. I cant just stop her from looking sweet my dear.
All irrelevant as this is nit yer case.Bye now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lol… Checkout This Funny Convos Between A Yahoo Boy And A Phone User / Polyamory: Happily Married Couple To Divorce So Girlfriend Won't Get Jealous / Facebook Girl Ask How Long She Should Wait To Cheat Again After Begging Her Bf

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.