Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,195 members, 7,910,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:19 PM

Black British Girls Most Likely To Self Harm - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Black British Girls Most Likely To Self Harm (11695 Views)

British Lady Cried Out After Seeing The Picture Of Her Man Marrying Another Lady / People In These Professions Are More Likely To Cheat On Their Partners. / Lion Tries To Harm Baby On Live TV – See What The Mother Did (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black British Girls Most Likely To Self Harm by Shym3xx: 5:11pm On Aug 17, 2016
Missy89:

Had no idea you switched threads

You should have the answer. I would assume that the black girls and women close to you are also in the sane minority like they were in the previous thread or are they not?

What is the secret?

Since you can't stop bringing up the other thread with passive aggressive disrespectful nonsense with it. I shall return the favour.

I guess you belong to the insane majority and ya mum failed in her responsibility as a mother. Perhaps, you should ask ya mum about where she failed in her responsibility as a mother, so you can be a better mum when you start having kids.

1 Like

Re: Black British Girls Most Likely To Self Harm by Missy89(f): 5:14pm On Aug 17, 2016
Shym3xx:

Since you can't stop bringing up the other thread with passive aggressive disrespectful nonsense with it. I shall return the favour.

I guess you belong to the insane majority and ya mum failed in her responsibility as a mother. Perhaps, you should ask ya mum about where she failed, so you can be a better mum when you start having kids.

Someone got triggered lol.

My question was very fair. If your mom passed the test, just share her secret is all i asked. Why are you looking for solutions elsewhere?
Re: Black British Girls Most Likely To Self Harm by Shym3xx: 5:16pm On Aug 17, 2016
Missy89:

Someone got triggered

No. Ya mum got triggered.
Re: Black British Girls Most Likely To Self Harm by Shym3xx: 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2016
Missy89:

My question was very fair. If your mom passed the test, just share her secret is all i asked. Why are you looking for solutions elsewhere?

No. If ya mum hadn't been sucking too many amala infested dycks in Ibadan, like you stay doing to uncircumcised white dycks in VA, perhaps she would have the answers. But since she failed - I can't help her. The onus is on you to learn from her mistakes. But I won't bet on that cos you've taken after her and you've replaced the amala infested dycks with uncircumcised white ones. grin
Re: Black British Girls Most Likely To Self Harm by Missy89(f): 5:33pm On Aug 17, 2016
Shym3xx:

No. If ya mum hadn't been sucking too many amala infested dycks in Ibadan, like you stay doing to uncircumcised white dycks in VA, perhaps she would have the answers. But since she failed - I can't help her. The onus is on you to learn from her mistakes. But I won't bet on that cos you've taken after her and you've replaced the amala infested dycks with uncircumcised white ones. grin

So no answer? That is disappointing. Guess she is not in the minority after all. I understand your frustration.

1 Like

Re: Black British Girls Most Likely To Self Harm by Shym3xx: 5:37pm On Aug 17, 2016
Missy89:

So no answer? That is disappointing. Guess she is not in the minority after all. I understand your frustration.

The answer is the reason why ya mum took ya father's life before his time and why you can't keep a man just as she's lonely with no man. And you both just love shagging around - amala infested dycks on mum's side, while you love ya uncircumcised white dycks. Like mum, like daughter. grin

I understand ya misery. grin
Re: Black British Girls Most Likely To Self Harm by kaziblake(f): 5:41pm On Aug 17, 2016
Shym3xx:

Darn! Twerk that thang fi mi, girlie. tongue

Now, I'm on smash. grin

Lol grin
Re: Black British Girls Most Likely To Self Harm by Missy89(f): 5:41pm On Aug 17, 2016
Shym3xx:

The answer is the reason why ya mum took ya father's life before his time and when you can't keep a man just as she's lonely with no man. And you both just love shagging around - amala infested dycks on mum's side, while you love ya uncircumcised white dycks. Like mum, like daughter. grin

I understand ya misery. grin

You opened two threads on a forum to denigrate your mother and sisters and i am the miserable one?

Nice try.

3 Likes

Re: Black British Girls Most Likely To Self Harm by Shym3xx: 5:50pm On Aug 17, 2016
Missy89:

You opened two threads on a forum to denigrate your mother and sisters and i am the miserable one?

Nice try.

But nothing is as miserable as ya mum taking ya father's life and you growing up being ghetto gagged by uncircumcised white dycks while they call you N1gger. grin You shouldn't even be the one talking with all the se.men uncircumcised white dycks have sprayed all over ya chalk-face, just as amala infested dycks have peed all over ya mum's face.

You must think I'm ya pops. I'm sorry, I can't take his place. If you're having daddy issues, tell ya mum to stop fvcking around and go breathe life back into his bones. grin

Get the fvck out of my face.
Re: Black British Girls Most Likely To Self Harm by Shym3xx: 5:51pm On Aug 17, 2016
kaziblake:
Lol grin

Lol, you like that, huh? tongue
Re: Black British Girls Most Likely To Self Harm by kaziblake(f): 5:56pm On Aug 17, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol, you like that, huh? tongue
Nop..my ass is bigger than that tongue
Re: Black British Girls Most Likely To Self Harm by Missy89(f): 5:57pm On Aug 17, 2016
Shym3xx:

But nothing is as miserable as my mum taking my father's life and me growing up being ghetto gagged by uncircumcised white dycks while they call me N1gger. grin I shouldn't even be the one talking with all the se.men uncircumcised white dycks have sprayed all over my azzhole just as amala infested dycks have peed all over my mum's face.

I must think you are my mummy . I'm sorry, you can take her place. I am having mummy issues

I am really sorry to hear that embarassed

I won't take her place. I can recommend few pills thou
Re: Black British Girls Most Likely To Self Harm by Shym3xx: 6:01pm On Aug 17, 2016
Missy89:

I am really sorry to hear that embarassed

However, I won't take her place. I can recommend few pills thou

Lol, you mean the pills ya n1gger-biitch arse and ya white acquaintances take before they ghetto gag you and use all kinds of racial slurs on you, before nutting all over ya chalk face? grin

Sorry, I don't do pills - I only smoke weed like a black man should. And I can't be ya dad. If you want to solve ya daddy issues, just tell ya mum to stay away from hopping on too many dycks and do the same by learning from her mistakes. grin
Re: Black British Girls Most Likely To Self Harm by Shym3xx: 6:02pm On Aug 17, 2016
kaziblake:
Nop..my ass is bigger than that tongue

Lol, now you're lying. grin

How big is that thang? tongue
Re: Black British Girls Most Likely To Self Harm by kaziblake(f): 6:05pm On Aug 17, 2016
Shym3xx:

How big is that thang? tongue
Kim got nothing on her
Re: Black British Girls Most Likely To Self Harm by Missy89(f): 6:06pm On Aug 17, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol, you mean the pills my n1gger-biitch arse and my white acquaintances take before they ghetto gag me and use all kinds of racial slurs on me, before nutting all over my chalk face? grin

Yes, I do pills and smoke weed like a crazy man should. And I still want you to be my mummy.

Oh wow. That is deep.

I really cant be your mom I am sorry. embarassed
Re: Black British Girls Most Likely To Self Harm by Shym3xx: 6:07pm On Aug 17, 2016
kaziblake:
Kim got nothing on her

I mean how big is ya batty. grin

Kim's batty is massive by Amber got that humongous thang going on. grin

1 Like

Re: Black British Girls Most Likely To Self Harm by kaziblake(f): 6:09pm On Aug 17, 2016
Shym3xx:

I mean how big is ya batty. grin

Kim's batty is massive by Amber got that humongous thang going on. grin
As big as blac chyna booty wink
Re: Black British Girls Most Likely To Self Harm by Shym3xx: 6:10pm On Aug 17, 2016
Missy89:

Oh wow. That is deep.

I really cant be your mom I am sorry. embarassed

Lol.

YouGetCho with uncircumcised white dycks in ya mouth. Only God knows what ya breath smells like with all the foreskin permanently attached to ya ole trout mouth. grin

Still can't be ya dad, tho. Sort ya daddy issues out with ya mum. grin
Re: Black British Girls Most Likely To Self Harm by Shym3xx: 6:10pm On Aug 17, 2016
kaziblake:
As big as blac chyna booty wink

Can I see a pic? tongue
Re: Black British Girls Most Likely To Self Harm by kaziblake(f): 6:12pm On Aug 17, 2016
Shym3xx:

Can I see a pic? tongue
Nop you can't honey tongue it's only meant for one person
Re: Black British Girls Most Likely To Self Harm by Missy89(f): 6:12pm On Aug 17, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol.

I wake up with uncircumcised white dycks in my mouth. Only God knows what my breath smells like with all the foreskin permanently attached to my ole trout mouth. grin

Pls adopt me grin

Tell me more. Can't adopt you thou cry
Re: Black British Girls Most Likely To Self Harm by Shym3xx: 6:15pm On Aug 17, 2016
Missy89:

Tell me more. Can't adopt you thou cry

I can't be ya father.

Uncircumcised white dycks with foreskin? grin
Re: Black British Girls Most Likely To Self Harm by Shym3xx: 6:16pm On Aug 17, 2016
kaziblake:
Nop you can't honey tongue it's only meant for one person

But I'm that one person...the one who put the satin in ya panties. grin

And I've got the juice. tongue
Re: Black British Girls Most Likely To Self Harm by Missy89(f): 6:17pm On Aug 17, 2016
Shym3xx:

Please be my mother.

Uncircumcised white dycks with foreskin is chocking my throat grin

Can't help you. Sorry
Re: Black British Girls Most Likely To Self Harm by kaziblake(f): 6:18pm On Aug 17, 2016
Shym3xx:

But I'm that one person...the one who put the satin in ya panties. grin

And I've got the juice. tongue
Not you...I know my sheep and my sheep knows me
Re: Black British Girls Most Likely To Self Harm by Shym3xx: 6:19pm On Aug 17, 2016
kaziblake:
Not you...I know my sheep and my sheep knows me

Lol, stop frontin'.

That batty was put there for me to conquer, while it bounces like it's got hydraulics on there lol.
Re: Black British Girls Most Likely To Self Harm by kaziblake(f): 6:21pm On Aug 17, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol, stop frontin'.

That batty was put there for me to conquer, while it bounces like it's got hydraulics on there lol.
lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Black British Girls Most Likely To Self Harm by Shym3xx: 6:22pm On Aug 17, 2016
Missy89:

Can't help you. Sorry

Lol, I turned you to tpia the post editor lool.

Mission accomplished. Next time you'll stop sending for my fam passive aggressively, n1gger biitch lol.

Still can't be ya dad. Let the uncircumcised white dycks do that with the foreskin in ya trout mouth lol
Re: Black British Girls Most Likely To Self Harm by Shym3xx: 6:23pm On Aug 17, 2016
kaziblake:
lipsrsealed undecided

Lol.

Come here, girlie. Come wine that thang on this Mutumbo lol. I paid for the batty lol.
Re: Black British Girls Most Likely To Self Harm by kaziblake(f): 6:25pm On Aug 17, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol.

Come here, girlie. Come wine that thang on this Mutumbo lol. I paid for the batty lol.
Paid for what? Do I look like those white hoes?
Re: Black British Girls Most Likely To Self Harm by Missy89(f): 6:26pm On Aug 17, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol, you made me look like a retard lool.

Mission accomplished. Next time i will stop trying to be smart because i am hopeless, i am your biitch lol.

You can still be my mom if you want to. I need to go suck some uncircumcised white dycks with the foreskin in my trout mouth right away lol

Sounds like a plan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Frightened You As A Kid? / Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself / How To Legalize Nigerian Marriage Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.