Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,610 members, 7,941,346 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 02:14 AM

If Your Man / Woman Cheated, Would You Break Up Or Forgive Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Man / Woman Cheated, Would You Break Up Or Forgive Him? (2567 Views)

What Would You Do? (Breakup OR Forgive her?) / My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? / Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Man / Woman Cheated, Would You Break Up Or Forgive Him? by ammamat(f): 3:24pm On Sep 25, 2009
If Your Man /woman Cheated, Would You Break Up or Forgive Him?

If your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheated on you, would you break up with him/her or forgive ? Last night, I was watching Sex & the City: The Movie, and one of the women was debating forgiving her man for cheating. I don't think I could!
Re: If Your Man / Woman Cheated, Would You Break Up Or Forgive Him? by galatico(m): 4:00pm On Sep 25, 2009
If my Girl friend cheats on me I can forgive her, my wife pray it never happens, I'll send her packing!!!

1 Like

Re: If Your Man / Woman Cheated, Would You Break Up Or Forgive Him? by ammamat(f): 4:16pm On Sep 25, 2009
If my Girl friend cheats on me I can forgive her, my wife pray it never happens, I'll send her packing

sound funny what if ur g/f hapen to be ur wify,

1 Like

Re: If Your Man / Woman Cheated, Would You Break Up Or Forgive Him? by cuteruth(f): 7:39pm On Sep 25, 2009
if my boyfriend or husband cheats on me i would forgive him because there are no perfect relationships.
i would also forgive and reason out things in some areas where i had failed to meet up.
Re: If Your Man / Woman Cheated, Would You Break Up Or Forgive Him? by Dynamiq(m): 5:25am On Sep 26, 2009
I will forgive her if I have reasonable grounds to be sure that it will never happen again.
Re: If Your Man / Woman Cheated, Would You Break Up Or Forgive Him? by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 26, 2009
Nah![color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: If Your Man / Woman Cheated, Would You Break Up Or Forgive Him? by AniLee(f): 7:32am On Sep 26, 2009
cuteruth:

if my husband cheats on me i would forgive him because there are no perfect relationships.
i would also forgive and reason out things in some areas where i had failed to meet up.

if my boyfriend cheats on me, boy am gone like the wind!!
Re: If Your Man / Woman Cheated, Would You Break Up Or Forgive Him? by Kunbee: 10:13pm On Sep 26, 2009
My hussy yes, my bf HELL NO
Re: If Your Man / Woman Cheated, Would You Break Up Or Forgive Him? by Atreus(f): 11:03pm On Sep 26, 2009
I would NOT forgive her.
Re: If Your Man / Woman Cheated, Would You Break Up Or Forgive Him? by Radiant(f): 11:08pm On Sep 26, 2009
LOL. . .this is not a yes or no answer. When it happens you'll be shocked at your "answer" at the end of the day. grin

2 Likes

Re: If Your Man / Woman Cheated, Would You Break Up Or Forgive Him? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 26, 2009
Once a cheater always a cheater. However, it depends on how I come to know about his trifling activities. If he was caught red-handed then hell no I will not forgive him but if he confesses and shows that he can be trusted then he would be on probation for a long time before I even forgive him but I will not forget it.

1 Like

Re: If Your Man / Woman Cheated, Would You Break Up Or Forgive Him? by eyonigger(m): 11:16pm On Sep 26, 2009
A simple question needs a simple answer.
I'll break up, but forgive her. Thats human civility in righteousness there.

1 Like

Re: If Your Man / Woman Cheated, Would You Break Up Or Forgive Him? by Ajoto: 10:00pm On Sep 27, 2009
To forgive is divine,
Re: If Your Man / Woman Cheated, Would You Break Up Or Forgive Him? by hollandis(f): 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2009
eyonigger:

A simple question needs a simple answer.
I'll break up, but forgive her. Thats human civility in righteousness there.

you na man wink
Re: If Your Man / Woman Cheated, Would You Break Up Or Forgive Him? by spben(m): 10:19pm On Sep 27, 2009
Hummm i will forgive her but its over , it's more easier to say than lipsrsealed if i over look it and forgive her it will still be on my mind ,she will be filling in-secure  ,it's better to free her so she start afresh with someone else ,  what it worth doing it what doing well .simple
Re: If Your Man / Woman Cheated, Would You Break Up Or Forgive Him? by YEMILOVE1(f): 10:00am On Sep 28, 2009
It happen to me last month my guy cheated on me and he explain everything to me I forgive him. If it happen again and again I will forgive him because forgiveness is all about mature heart if you’re not matured enough you can’t forgive.
In order way round if he cheated on me and it happen that I heard about it outside I will still forgive him but break up because I expect him to explain everything to me not from outsider.
Re: If Your Man / Woman Cheated, Would You Break Up Or Forgive Him? by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:06am On Sep 28, 2009
Call me heartless. . .once a cheat always a cheat! Am yet to see one who deserves a second chance! cool

1 Like

Re: If Your Man / Woman Cheated, Would You Break Up Or Forgive Him? by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 28, 2009
Radiant:

LOL. . .this is not a yes or no answer. When it happens you'll be shocked at your "answer" at the end of the day. grin

Exactly!!

ThoniaSlim:

Call me heartless. . .once a cheat always a cheat! Am yet to see one who deserves a second chance! cool

I've got news for you babe, they all cheat!

2 Likes

Re: If Your Man / Woman Cheated, Would You Break Up Or Forgive Him? by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 28, 2009
Ujujoan:

Exactly!!

I've got news for you babe, they all cheat!

Ah really grin The commandment is thou shall not be caught cheesy.

1 Like

Re: If Your Man / Woman Cheated, Would You Break Up Or Forgive Him? by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 28, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Ah really grin The commandment is thou shall not be caught cheesy.

That commandments dosent matter to me. Caught or not, cheating is cheating!
Re: If Your Man / Woman Cheated, Would You Break Up Or Forgive Him? by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 28, 2009
Ujujoan:

That commandments dosent matter to me. Caught or not, cheating is cheating!

Im not disagreeing with you. Thing is these trifling men hide it so you dont know and you think all is bliss in the hood.
Re: If Your Man / Woman Cheated, Would You Break Up Or Forgive Him? by whitelexi(m): 11:58am On Sep 28, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Im not disagreeing with you. Thing is these trifling men hide it so you dont know and you think all is bliss in the hood.

Like girls dont cheat more shocked shocked
Re: If Your Man / Woman Cheated, Would You Break Up Or Forgive Him? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 28, 2009
whitelexi:

Like girls dont cheat more shocked shocked
The girls are trifling too grin But you and I know men are 80% more likely to cheat.
Re: If Your Man / Woman Cheated, Would You Break Up Or Forgive Him? by whitelexi(m): 12:03pm On Sep 28, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

The girls are trifling too grin But you and I know men are 80% more likely to cheat.

Naaa, u and i dunno that, what u and i know is that girls are more materialistic and therefore more likely to cheat tongue tongue
Re: If Your Man / Woman Cheated, Would You Break Up Or Forgive Him? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 28, 2009
whitelexi:

Naaa, u and i dunno that, what u and i know is that girls are more materialistic and therefore more likely to cheat tongue tongue
And men are visual creatures and will hope on any attractive thing with a hole on it grin.
Re: If Your Man / Woman Cheated, Would You Break Up Or Forgive Him? by whitelexi(m): 12:09pm On Sep 28, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

And men are visual creatures and will hope on any attractive thing with a hole on it grin.

Most men have got self control, there's a difference between men and boys. But a 25yr old boy would hesistate to do a 50yr old woman, however the reverse is not the case for girls - there is absolutely no difference btw a woman and a girl. As long as money is involved, anything goes grin grin grin
Re: If Your Man / Woman Cheated, Would You Break Up Or Forgive Him? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 28, 2009
whitelexi:

Most men have got self control, there's a difference between men and boys. But a 25yr old boy would hesistate to do a 50yr old woman, however the reverse is not the case for girls - there is absolutely no difference btw a woman and a girl. As long as money is involved, anything goes grin grin grin
Hello didnt you see that thread about different guys confessing to have done the do with <60 yr old women? The thread starter is seriously considering sleeping with a 120yr old woman grin.
Re: If Your Man / Woman Cheated, Would You Break Up Or Forgive Him? by whitelexi(m): 12:31pm On Sep 28, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Hello didnt you see that thread about different guys confessing to have done the do with <60 yr old women? The thread starter is seriously considering sleeping with a 120yr old woman grin.

Well, u and i know that it cannot be seriously true, because u hardly even find 120yr old women on earth anymore tongue tongue tongue
Re: If Your Man / Woman Cheated, Would You Break Up Or Forgive Him? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 28, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

That's why I never say never when it comes to forgiving a cheat! Cos even the ones that try to 'blissify' it also cheat!
Re: If Your Man / Woman Cheated, Would You Break Up Or Forgive Him? by whitelexi(m): 1:00pm On Sep 28, 2009
Ujujoan:

That's why I never say never when it comes to forgiving a cheat! Cos even the ones that try to 'blissify' it also cheat!

As usual, u earn my admiration with your truthful comments grin grin grin
Re: If Your Man / Woman Cheated, Would You Break Up Or Forgive Him? by nethacker(m): 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2009
i'll do both grin grin
Re: If Your Man / Woman Cheated, Would You Break Up Or Forgive Him? by CrazyMan(m): 1:04pm On Sep 28, 2009
A cheat would always remain a cheat.

The reason(s) that made her cheat on me in the past, would defintely make her cheat in the future if I decide to give her a second chance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are Those Things You Can/can't Tolerate In A Relationship. / Great Birthday Gift Ideas For Your Boyfriend:show Your Boy Friend Some Love / How Long Do Normal People Stay Single For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.