Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,390 members, 7,950,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 12:04 AM

Uniabuja Chemistry Students Involved In A Car Crash - 9jaflaver News - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniabuja Chemistry Students Involved In A Car Crash - 9jaflaver News (792 Views)

Uniabuja SUG President “okoye” Suspended For Looting Millions - 9jaflaver / Chemistry Students Lets Talk About Alchohol / Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uniabuja Chemistry Students Involved In A Car Crash - 9jaflaver News by victorisreal02: 6:49pm On Aug 13, 2016
Uniabuja Chemistry students involved in a car crash - 9jaflaver news

The news in details, below:-

It was indeed a Black Friday for the Students’ Chemical Society of Nigeria, (SCSN) Faculty of Science, University of Abuja. The 12th of August, 2016.

Students from the speculated department were involved in a Fatal Accident while coming back from the departmental dinner and awards night at Vines Hotel, Area 3, Abuja.

The Students whom were said to be driving in a private car with alacrity after a joyful and successful dinner, crashed on their way coming back to school in the early hours of the morning.

9jaflaver news team gathered that, students involved in the car accident were all final year students of the department. However, one of the victim, Peter Ngozichukwu, who was said to be sitting at the back seat lost his life in the process, while Buchi, the former director of sports, faculty of education is in coma.

Our correspondent also gathered from witnesses that, the victims left before the end of the after party at about 2:00am, “I called Buchi to know if they have gotten to gwagalada, but I was shocked when a policeman spoke to me through Buchi’s phone” a friend of the victim explained amidst tears. A course mate and friend of Peter was found wailing and saying, “we are supposed to round up our final exams by next week”

Speaking with witnesses, 9jaflaver news team, got information that the driver was drunk and the accident occurred while taking a one-way road.

The victims have been taken to the Wuse General Hospital, Abuja for immediate medical attention.

See photo of the student that lost his life below:-

May his soul rest in peace.

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/uniabuja-chemistry-students-involved-in-a-car-crash-one-dead-others-fight-for-survival-photo/

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Uniabuja Chemistry Students Involved In A Car Crash - 9jaflaver News by tomquest: 6:54pm On Aug 13, 2016
Oh another wonderful oppurtunity for Nigerians to say the usual RIP while we keep doing what we know how to do best but expecting different results.

1) Driver was drunk

2) They drove against traffic

May death not be the only thing that puts sense into our brains!
Re: Uniabuja Chemistry Students Involved In A Car Crash - 9jaflaver News by adexyormait(m): 7:47pm On Aug 13, 2016
What a loss!
Quiet unfortunate it's d sch I grad from and my dept
So painful

(1) (Reply)

Contronyms (words With Contradictory Meanings) / ''education In Times Of Recession: Home-schooling And Other Random Stuff'' / Admission Update: Fed. Uni Wukari Merit Admission List Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.