Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,702 members, 7,914,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:13 PM

Guide For Writing R&B Lyrics/hip Hop Lyrics - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Guide For Writing R&B Lyrics/hip Hop Lyrics (726 Views)

Do U Need Hip Hop Lyrics? / List Of Evergreen R&B Songs From Nigeria. / Guide For Writing R&B Lyrics/hip Hop Lyrics(part2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guide For Writing R&B Lyrics/hip Hop Lyrics by unlimitedlyrics: 8:21pm On Aug 13, 2016
There are various means to write lyrics,but am reflecting on good lyrics,not shabby ones,personal,i'll love to dish out guides that aided me,while writing lyrics,I starting lyrics stuffs since 1994,my favorite is tony braxton songs like 'how could an angel break my heart'that song,then was innovative,no one ever sang about angels breaking hearts,it was a great hit,way back then,but recently nigerian artists still sing about angels rendering love, search & scrutinize angels properly,you find out,(na mouth dem get) in western they don't idolize angels,angels don't last.....angels can't give love.....
In international r&b world/hip pop world,singing about angels rendering love is not accepted,it's obsolete,then if u're writing your lyrics,you must write it,like an expert & international artists'll easy click with you,coz you're on the same page with them.
To write international standardize lyrics,you must be able to read between the lines.....
understand the language(i mean english language)coz,over 80% of nigerians don't understand that language .....
am not insulting,it's a fact,there's nothing bad with,when relating with this foreign language,you have to be patient with those words/letters,don't rush over it,or assume.
When writing your lyrics always code it,some use similes,metaphors, to buttress their lyrics,but coded lyrics pull more weight more than these
Always censor your lyrics.....

Next time,i'll talk about more lyrics from international artists who're fond of censoring their lyrics,&'re great hits
really i love writing lyrics
for seminars,training,e.t.c email'wealthsmith2000@yahoo.com,or call 08161218483

(1) (Reply)

Want To Download Songs? / Music : Sauce Prince - Shape Of You / New Video: Nasty C - Uok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.