Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,737 members, 7,875,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:16 PM

I Need A Seller, I Will Pay You Cash! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Seller, I Will Pay You Cash! (1145 Views)

The Right Way To Answer The Question: What Should We Pay You? / Help Me Get A Decent Paying Federal Government Job And I Will Pay You N1 Million / 'how To Answer The Question, "How Much Do We Pay You?"' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Seller, I Will Pay You Cash! by Rita41(f): 9:04pm On Aug 13, 2016
Hello, I pasted an add on Olx and I discovered dat i really need to sell my item ASAP, well if u cud sell it for me I wud pay you, WhatsApp pls,
07051479927. Location Abuja. God bless ya'll.
Re: I Need A Seller, I Will Pay You Cash! by omohoneyland(m): 10:52pm On Aug 13, 2016
Rita41:
Hello, I pasted an add on Olx and I discovered dat i really need to sell my item ASAP, well if u cud sell it for me I wud pay you, WhatsApp pls,
What Is The Advert? Put The Link Here
Re: I Need A Seller, I Will Pay You Cash! by Rita41(f): 11:47pm On Aug 13, 2016
I just need sum1 to help me sell an item, I'm even ready to pay you. Pls WhatsApp me let's talk more
Re: I Need A Seller, I Will Pay You Cash! by omohoneyland(m): 11:51pm On Aug 13, 2016
Rita41:
I just need sum1 to help me sell an item, I'm even ready to pay you. Pls WhatsApp me let's talk more
Am Not Using A Whatsapp Phone. How Do I Know Ur Item
Re: I Need A Seller, I Will Pay You Cash! by SmartMugu: 5:13am On Aug 14, 2016
What are you selling that can't be posted except via whatshap? Human skull and bones?
Re: I Need A Seller, I Will Pay You Cash! by omohoneyland(m): 6:46am On Aug 14, 2016
I Wonder On
Re: I Need A Seller, I Will Pay You Cash! by Perfecttouch(m): 8:24am On Aug 14, 2016
Rita41:
op nice one.you are selling your body and since your number is here,you will receive lots of patronage. As for me and myself,am married

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Recruitment At Boch Systems Company Limited / Assistant Wanted For Immediate Employment / Graduate Recruitment At Forte Oil Plc, April 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.