Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,149 members, 7,916,373 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 09:53 PM

Photo Of A Blessed Couple - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of A Blessed Couple (899 Views)

Alhamdulillah, God Has Blessed Me With Bouncing Baby Boy, Save Delivery / Photo: A Blessed And Lucky child Who Has Born To See His Great Greatgrand Mother / After 10YEARS God Blessed My Uncle And His Wife With A Big Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of A Blessed Couple by sunnysplash(m): 11:34pm On Aug 13, 2016
Within a year!

Re: Photo Of A Blessed Couple by Abiagirl777(f): 11:44pm On Aug 13, 2016
What a world, I'm one of those who thinks not everything shld be on social media.
BTW,congrats to Op and wife in advance

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Blessed Couple by Edwardhead(m): 11:50pm On Aug 13, 2016
fine
Re: Photo Of A Blessed Couple by iomoge2(f): 10:29am On Aug 14, 2016
sunnysplash:
Within a year!

And its a boy!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Photo Of A Blessed Couple by BobUg28(m): 3:08pm On Aug 14, 2016
Big congratulations bro..May Allah bless your union. I'm always happy whenever I see a successful marriage like yours. It gives me Joy and happiness and I pray that the God who did for you will also do it for all of us the prospective bachelors and bachelottes.

(1) (Reply)

Tragedy As The Facebook User's Birthday Turns To Sorrow / April Fool: She Told Her Nigerian Mum She Has A 1-year-old Baby, It Was Epic / What If A Guy Does This To Your Sister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.