Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,851 members, 7,952,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:32 PM

Finally, A Job With Globacom - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Finally, A Job With Globacom (46880 Views)

Secure Your Job With These Habits. / Finally A Job!!! / I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by Dunddy(m): 8:03pm On Oct 14, 2009
jontoyin:

CONGRATULATIONS! am happy 4 u.pls dont forget my fiancee. he also needs a telecoms job. is a B.SC holder from unilag wit 2:2. thanks.

she fit contact meee grin
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by clem2love(m): 1:16pm On Oct 15, 2009
Thank God for you. here is my number 08051945535.
i hope i no need not to buy credit again for this week so am expecting you to boost me credit to celebrate the good work of God.

we all have prayed for you now you got to pay your title.

await my title.

thanks
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by gentlemen(m): 5:04pm On Oct 18, 2009
@eddie1 No bi God (Job na JOB ~ some never see 4 years and here you are talking about Tax instead of Lucks to the favour e already got or are you going to provide a job worth 1.5M before Tax for any body here.
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by salbis(m): 10:50pm On Oct 18, 2009
All hope is not lost, nice jobs will come at an appropraite tym. Am so happy for you. GOD IS WATCHING!
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2009
Congrats. God bless.
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by pcicero(m): 4:45pm On Oct 19, 2009
This is not really a job to be excited about. I am talking from experience. I was there for 4 yrs. The whole MA group stinks. People don't like the truth being said because it hurts.
My advice for the lady, enjoy your time there and save as much as you can to go for further studies if you want to or get yourself out as soon as you can.
Your salary is 50-50 for real. Your salary might come late sometimes if the Chairman travels to Togo or Kenya for Glo-CAF awards. You just got in and nobody would be the harbinger of bad tales to say unpleasant things about the job you are so excited about.

Very soon, you will realize that the car they promised you as a sales person will never come. Since, you are a lady, You might find your name jumping the list to get a new car from the Chairman ahead of those who have been on the waiting list for 5 years and it is only if you're eye-catching enough .

You will also discover that the HR is only friendly when getting in as the simplest inquiry from an HR person might turn out to be a nightmare, they are never helpful.
And if you think you have ideas, then forget about anything you might have learnt in school as your ideas will never count, save it for your next employer. There are so many sycophants there, they know the truth but prefer boot-licking and back-stabbing, watch out for them.
I wonder sometimes why the company employs the brightest brains only to turn them to morons.

A friend still in Globacom, just left my place now complaining bitterly about everything. I told him the real name of the company is Globa-con.
I've said enough for now,
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by JERRYMAG4(m): 12:36pm On Oct 20, 2009
How did you dress? Whenever any lady will meet Adenuga, she will have to dress on expose dresess expectially her boobs, confirm to the house.
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by naijaforli: 2:24pm On Oct 20, 2009
hey pushkin, how did you go about the glo job, i studied law and am tired of submitting applications,
please anyone help on what steps to take, thanks
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by efreebies: 2:47pm On Oct 23, 2009
congrats o,how did you go about it,am interested,is it true that it is more of legging and runs.reply,
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by pushkin(f): 10:24pm On Oct 24, 2009
for those who have worked in the sales dept of globacom, its all about meeting your targets. i dont plan on being in globacom for long its just a stepping stone to bigger and better jobs. i'll keep u guys posted when i hear of any recruitment in glo.
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by bullmate: 11:35pm On Oct 24, 2009
GOD will be with u on ur new job am happy for u cheers
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by Dunddy(m): 5:04pm On Oct 28, 2009
JERRYMAG4:

How did you dress? Whenever any lady will meet Adenuga, she will have to dress on expose dresess expectially her boobs, confirm to the house.
shocked i bet you work with the HR. grin

pcicero:

This is not really a job to be excited about. I am talking from experience. I was there for 4 yrs. The whole MA group stinks. People don't like the truth being said because it hurts.
My advice for the lady, enjoy your time there and save as much as you can to go for further studies if you want to or get yourself out as soon as you can.
Your salary is 50-50 for real. Your salary might come late sometimes if the Chairman travels to Togo or Kenya for Glo-CAF awards. You just got in and nobody would be the harbinger of bad tales to say unpleasant things about the job you are so excited about.

Very soon, you will realize that the car they promised you as a sales person will never come. Since, you are a lady, You might find your name jumping the list to get a new car from the Chairman ahead of those who have been on the waiting list for 5 years and it is only if you're eye-catching enough .

You will also discover that the HR is only friendly when getting in as the simplest inquiry from an HR person might turn out to be a nightmare, they are never helpful.
And if you think you have ideas, then forget about anything you might have learnt in school as your ideas will never count, save it for your next employer. There are so many sycophants there, they know the truth but prefer boot-licking and back-stabbing, watch out for them.
I wonder sometimes why the company employs the brightest brains only to turn them to morons.

A friend still in Globacom, just left my place now complaining bitterly about everything. I told him the real name of the company is Globa-con.
I've said enough for now,

too much for just a point.
do you work in a magazine company?
i bet your lecturer (when you were in school/i hope you don finish by now) would always be tired of your scripts.

grin

leave the lady abeg. 1/2 a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by Dunddy(m): 5:30pm On Oct 29, 2009
Jedi Jedi
u reach here again? angry
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by ibkgold: 2:56pm On Oct 30, 2009
guys i had this Glo interview on the 3rd of july 2009 is there still hope of glo calling me?
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by bradleywil: 7:25pm On Nov 03, 2009
pls i dont mind u linking me oh well congrats too
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by tesbay(m): 12:37pm On Nov 04, 2009
Hey dude good 4 u.but do me a favour,send me the email address i can send my cv to.pls, bello.teslim@yahoo.com.

Thanks
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by adenykie: 3:13pm On Nov 04, 2009
smiley am really happy for you i just read others reply my advise for you is to follow your mind and concentrate on your job dont mind the badbelles and their epistle of misfortunes
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by onwuekwe1(m): 5:28pm On Nov 04, 2009
congratulations my dear, i lost my job in one of the mortgage bank on the 2nd of Nov. I really need a job badly.pls can u link me up with the head of marketing in glo, i derive joy in marketing not to talk of tangible products which is very easy to market. pls this is my tel # 07031264198 and this is my email (onwuekwe1@yahoo.co.uk ), thanks dear. 4rm chinedu
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by eduzala: 6:29pm On Nov 04, 2009
i am so happy for you cheesy
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by osinachim: 6:46pm On Nov 04, 2009
congrats
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by omoelexx: 4:34pm On Nov 06, 2009
Congrats oooooooooo.
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by Shoum: 7:23am On Nov 07, 2009
Congratulations. Pushkin I would appreciate if you can help me with the HR email id.

Shoum.
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by daynet: 10:47am On Nov 11, 2009
pushkin please help me too am looking for job but am still waiting for nysc call up letter but you can still help me out i studied computer-science my email is opaleye.dayo@yahoo.com
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by chiduks: 12:45pm On Nov 11, 2009
congrats friend.pls hw can u link me up to?just graduated,studied french wit second class upper.can i get ur contacts?thanks.
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by jumokerus(m): 7:53am On Nov 12, 2009
wat job post did u get ?
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by olaidris(m): 4:56pm On Nov 15, 2009
Bros,

Congrat ooo

I need an e mail address that I can mail my CV to in Globacom for Job consideration.

Thanks
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by osoaarin: 7:23pm On Nov 15, 2009
Congratulations men I am very happy for you, is a good thing to get what you really want. At thesame time I dont know if you can help me, I need a job in the Telecommunication sector in Nigeria. I have a UK Masters Degree in Communication Network Planning and Management, Still working in the UK at the moment but I want to relocate home as soon as possible, can you link me up with any of this companies?
Cheers dude.
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by chino101: 8:45pm On Nov 15, 2009
Check out some suprising High paying jobs that are still unfilled

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

18 Common Interview Questions, Tips And Answers / Grooming Centre Online Aptitude Test / Who Else Got This Message From Idisco?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.