Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,148 members, 7,977,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 04:03 AM

Moving Choice Between Lagos Or Cotonou( Benin Rep). Pro And Cons Please. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Moving Choice Between Lagos Or Cotonou( Benin Rep). Pro And Cons Please. (1297 Views)

Passengers Sitting On Top Of A Moving Train (photos) / Considering Moving To The Houston Texas Area... Pro And Cons Please.... / Cotonou, Benin Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moving Choice Between Lagos Or Cotonou( Benin Rep). Pro And Cons Please. by tolutara: 4:29pm On Sep 25, 2009
Hello NL,

Would like you all to post some pros and cons about the choice to move to either Lagos or Cotonou. Practical and real distinction please. If any has photos of Cotonou add them.

Thanks Guys.
Re: Moving Choice Between Lagos Or Cotonou( Benin Rep). Pro And Cons Please. by OAM4J: 4:45am On Sep 30, 2009
Sorry, you have not told us why you want to move from where you are now (I guess is US Virgin Islands – St. Croix). And what exactly are you planning to come and do in Lagos or Cotonou. Give us some details, and then you may get some good advice. I guess a lot of Nigerians might not see the sence in your relocation.

Nice pics.

(1) (Reply)

Finland / Pls Help!i Need Accomodation In Usa. / OMG! XENOPHOBIA Crisis In South Africa Has Left Nearly 10 Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.