Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,940 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:02 AM

This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking (62435 Views)

Football Inspired Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Couple / Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of My Guy Hit Or Miss? / Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by vicdall(f): 1:10pm On Aug 15, 2016
Kaydeexotic:
So if I didn't ask you...you didn't intend to invite nairalanders abi
But you have to bring a husband along
Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by Intimaci1: 1:39pm On Aug 15, 2016
Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by mhisbliss(f): 1:51pm On Aug 15, 2016
Kaydeexotic:

Lool I'm kayode from osun state.. ..I'm single as well..but I've stopped searching cos no girl is interested in my ugly self.. .
At least we can be friends grin grin cool
cheesy no one is ugly, and girls are not interested in you because you're doing it wrong and desperately don't worry she'll come in a way you don't expect and yes we can be friends
Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by Kaydeexotic(m): 2:44pm On Aug 15, 2016
mhisbliss:
cheesy no one is ugly, and girls are not interested in you because you're doing it wrong and desperately don't worry she'll come in a way you don't expect and yes we can be friends
Truth be told.. .I'm just tired of going out to meet girls and talk to them.. .cos all I get to hear at the end of the day is a big NO. .no be say I no sabi speak English or I no dey dress well o.. ..dem talk say I look like player. You can just imagine.. cry..and e dey always pain me gan even when I'm dead serious.. .im not desperate. .im just tired.. .
Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by mhisbliss(f): 2:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
Kaydeexotic:

Truth be told.. .I'm just tired of talking going out to meet girls and talk to them.. .cos all I get to hear at the end of the day is a big NO. .no be say I no sabi speak English or I no dey dress well o.. ..dem talk say I look like player. ..and e dey always pain me gan even when I'm dead serious.. .im not desperate. .im just tired.. .
lol try looking like a puppy next time
Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by Kaydeexotic(m): 2:48pm On Aug 15, 2016
mhisbliss:
lol try looking like a puppy next time
Shey u go marry me if I look like puppy. grin grin
Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by mhisbliss(f): 2:50pm On Aug 15, 2016
Kaydeexotic:

Shey u go marry me if I look like puppy. grin grin
i dont decide who you're just by looking at your face so am different from those girls that concluded you're a playboy by merely looking at you
Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by Kaydeexotic(m): 2:53pm On Aug 15, 2016
mhisbliss:
i dont decide who you're just by looking at your face so am different from those girls that concluded you're a playboy by merely looking at you
I don't know what you want in a man.. But trust me.. I'm everything.. . kiss kiss
Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by mhisbliss(f): 2:58pm On Aug 15, 2016
Kaydeexotic:

I don't know what you want in a man.. But trust me.. I'm everything.. . kiss kiss
did you miss the single and not searching part?
Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by Kaydeexotic(m): 3:00pm On Aug 15, 2016
mhisbliss:
did you miss the single and not searching part?
Lool you don't need to search.. ..my alhaji pastor don tell me say na you gan gan I dey find.. . grin grin
Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by mhisbliss(f): 3:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
Kaydeexotic:

Lool you don't need to search.. ..my alhaji pastor don tell me say na you gan gan I dey find.. . grin grin
oh you got me all wrong lemne rephrase for you I'm single and want to stay single
Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by JoeCutie(m): 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2016
vicdall:

Yes. why?
Nothing really. But you ain't the original poster?

2 Likes

Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by vicdall(f): 10:54am On Aug 16, 2016
[quote author=JoeCutie post=48503691]Nothing really. But you ain't the original poster?[/quo
You are right, I wasn't claiming to be. Are you?
Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by JoeCutie(m): 3:08pm On Aug 16, 2016
[quote author=vicdall post=48526273][/quote]No, dear, it's just that it's somehow stumbling on news or pictures of your offline friend on Nairaland, which they might not even know of. That's what happened, right? grin

3 Likes

Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by vicdall(f): 7:50pm On Aug 18, 2016
JoeCutie:
No, dear, it's just that it's somehow stumbling on news or pictures of your offline friend on Nairaland, which they might not even know of. That's what happened, right? grin
yea. In fact the pics are all over the internet
Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by JoeCutie(m): 8:01pm On Aug 18, 2016
vicdall:

yea. In fact the pics are all over the internet
Lol. Of course. This is the 21st century. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram / I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts / See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.