Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,894 members, 7,938,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 10:30 AM

What's Our President Doing In Saudi Arabia? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's Our President Doing In Saudi Arabia? (5728 Views)

See What Russia President Doing, Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin / What Is CAN President Doing With Isreali Arms Dealer? / What Is Our President Doing??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Our President Doing In Saudi Arabia? by Ben13: 6:18pm On Sep 26, 2009
what else if not for religious matters
Re: What's Our President Doing In Saudi Arabia? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 26, 2009
Yes, The President has gone to SA to pray for the Nation,he is wise to has taken Nigerian problem to God instead of THE SO CALLED WORLD LEADERS in the beast of all Nations as fella  Anikulapo put it .
Re: What's Our President Doing In Saudi Arabia? by bandely(m): 6:23pm On Sep 26, 2009
Dis Guy:

what is the result of his/(their) previous meeting at the UN, infact what do they do after making those speech
at the UN to me its like a debating or conference, maybe the major countries get some deal here n there in the back room but the minor countries are busy begging Obama,brown,sarkozy and co for a quick meeting about aid and photo

he should have gone to the UN though because that the 'normal' thing to do  cool

Every year there are threats of sanctions, Iran makes a controversial speech about Israel, Libya, north korea.   .   .   .

then they all go home promising to meet another day
No be lie.
Re: What's Our President Doing In Saudi Arabia? by strictlyt: 6:25pm On Sep 26, 2009
he's reinforcing his jazz!

YOU KNOW NAH, S/ARABIA, , HOME OF THE JAZZMEN!
Re: What's Our President Doing In Saudi Arabia? by estagirl(f): 6:40pm On Sep 26, 2009
strictly t na wa for u.have u been there b4
Re: What's Our President Doing In Saudi Arabia? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 26, 2009
hes got an estate there and he thinks hes caretakers are not doing their best,so he went to check
Re: What's Our President Doing In Saudi Arabia? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 26, 2009
Topic.
I dunno. tongue
Re: What's Our President Doing In Saudi Arabia? by anonimi: 6:45pm On Sep 26, 2009
una don miss the real gist.
the poor man is only obeying his wife-turai's commandment:
thou shalt not die so I, turai may continue stealing 9ja blind while u sleep on duty. embarassed
shikena.
Re: What's Our President Doing In Saudi Arabia? by kosovo(m): 6:54pm On Sep 26, 2009
@GboGboAye
must he do what every other person is dong? He'll go and sit in the general assembly and listen to crap.
that's why you remain a COWARD! angry
  what a waste!
Re: What's Our President Doing In Saudi Arabia? by splashbaby(m): 7:10pm On Sep 26, 2009
Do Nigerians ever elected a president?
Re: What's Our President Doing In Saudi Arabia? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 26, 2009
Yara'ill abi na Yaradull no dey shake me again. I just dey pray make the man die o b4 2011 becos i sure say if he run again he go win thanks to pin dey pain (PDP) 's super rigging machinery  angry
Re: What's Our President Doing In Saudi Arabia? by strictlyt: 7:20pm On Sep 26, 2009
estagirl:

strictly t na wa for u.have u been there b4

abeg bone, no be today nah

why cant nigerian presidents be assassinated plus all the bullshit they pull,

becos jazz 2 much gurl!

you can't lie to a blind man, that it isn;t raining, can you?
Re: What's Our President Doing In Saudi Arabia? by MUZBO(m): 7:48pm On Sep 26, 2009
Abeg, leave the guy joor. Mr Abati and other complainers here knew how to vote PDP for president and reps and are now bothered that they don't care! If I were Yar'adua I'll pay Richard Brandson to become the 1st Nigerian space tourist in this UN assembly meeting period, Saudi small sef.
See the guy complaining. What does Yar'adua have to offer the world from Nigeria? Education? - there's strike. Peace? - for where! Solution to global warming? - we've not even started warming up yet. Food? Security? - don't even go there! Its a good thing he didn't attend.
Re: What's Our President Doing In Saudi Arabia? by danconsult(m): 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2009
as if Mr reuben ws in my mind.
i asked t he same question on naira land a week ago
abeg, make on a help me ask o.
Re: What's Our President Doing In Saudi Arabia? by Tugbaski: 8:09pm On Sep 26, 2009
The modafucker is a Lame duck , period
Re: What's Our President Doing In Saudi Arabia? by MUZBO(m): 8:13pm On Sep 26, 2009
kosovo:

@GboGboAyethat's why you remain a COWARD! angry
  what a waste!
How is he a coward? Didn't Obj attend the same assembly?. . . And what did we get in return save for Obj getting a proxy appearance in DISTRICT 9 and Nigeria getting smeared.
Re: What's Our President Doing In Saudi Arabia? by ADEOMOLE(m): 8:18pm On Sep 26, 2009
Our president went for medical care.

He needs to be in good health to be president of Nigeria.

Every Nigerian knows that he is Saudi Arabia for a check up. So What?

I wish him well.

Should he resign his post because of his medical conditon? Yes/No

If at all he wants to. Would the king makers allow him?

Dem go talk say National Security?
Politics of the North and South.

Politics of Yardau and Jonathan.

So what do you want him to do?

If i were him, i  will take care of health as well.

Please don't talk about our medical system.
The decay has been done long before he came to power.

The mistake he made and its peculiar to us (Nigerians) all
Matters of health are considered private.

The president's PR group didn't do a good job.
Every government need to have some spin around them.

Otherwise, Reuben Abati and the Press in general won't come up with sensational articles like this.
After all, Adeniyi ( The president's press man)  is Reuben's friend.

Nigeria can only be great if we have a sytem that puts everybody in check.

If you know that a contract kickback will put you in Jail and a tarnished name forever.
You go think twice now.

Greed is human, fraud is common to all human race.

Countries that their system works have that special system that puts everybody  in check.

That is why when we visit America or UK we obey the law.

My friend use to tell me.

Ade if i am president.

I will revamp the Judicial System.

I will recruit experiences officers and retired service men  from India/China/Japan, South Africa/Brazil  and Britain/USA to train our Customs, Police,Navy, Army, Airforce , EFCC all over again.

I will revamp the technical and technology schools.

Pay rise for Doctors and Nurses to bring back those abroad and retain those in Nigeria.

Invite farmers from India/Brazil/Zimbabwe/Israel do help our agriculture. Promote intensive poultry farming

Bring Ryanair/Easy jet to compete and develop our Airlines.

Invite Indian/China to train and develop our rail system.

Massive investment in solar energy and electricity intrastructure.

If i'm able to achieve this alone. Tell me Nigerian won't be a better place in 8 Years.

Honestly. Good intentions.

But in Nigeria, would they allow you i asked? He shook is head.

To be in a position of power. You must be ready to die.
We need people of strong character and discipline in Nigeria
Re: What's Our President Doing In Saudi Arabia? by 3kay945(m): 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2009
i owe nobody any written apology, mr Yar'aSNAIL is in S.A washing his dic.k head, shocked
Re: What's Our President Doing In Saudi Arabia? by Princek12(m): 8:29pm On Sep 26, 2009
He is in Saudi to learn Sharia laws, so that he can implement them in Naija.
Re: What's Our President Doing In Saudi Arabia? by chyflow(f): 8:31pm On Sep 26, 2009
printing new naira notes, what else?
Re: What's Our President Doing In Saudi Arabia? by mamagee6(f): 8:52pm On Sep 26, 2009
This president of ours is fast becoming a biting zombie to our country if something is not done fast.
Re: What's Our President Doing In Saudi Arabia? by eunisam: 9:00pm On Sep 26, 2009
I don't know but may be he want to islamise NIGERIA.pls dont qouate me. I be caward I dont wanna lost.

Re: What's Our President Doing In Saudi Arabia? by 3kay945(m): 9:07pm On Sep 26, 2009
it's high time we need suicide bomber in this country.! to teach irresponsible govt a damn lesson. tongue
Re: What's Our President Doing In Saudi Arabia? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 26, 2009
u start then others will follow
Re: What's Our President Doing In Saudi Arabia? by inme: 9:18pm On Sep 26, 2009
3kay945:

it's high time we need suicide bomber in this country.! to teach irresponsible govt a damn lesson. tongue

Please contact warfy boy. He is one of the pipo agigating for brutal approach to our so-called leaders

It's not that we don't kno what to do at this point in time. But we are afraid to take a bold step, nobody wan die na

Our leaders are taking us for granted and nobody, i mean nobody is doin anytin about it, I am waitin for the day the whole nigeria will wake up, gather together and match down to Abuja, make we even c wetin dem dey do for their self. If we dey believe say e go better tomoro, tomoro, tomoro,lol i laf in Autocracy, may God give us the courage make we take do things right
Re: What's Our President Doing In Saudi Arabia? by koolchicco: 9:19pm On Sep 26, 2009
He's fortifying himself with JuJu against 2011.b4 nko? undecided grin
Re: What's Our President Doing In Saudi Arabia? by bibiking1(m): 9:27pm On Sep 26, 2009
3kay945:

would you like to have candles of dynamites strapped around your abdominal region? Would you like to take the lead? If your answers tend towards "NO" then i suggest you apologise for your misguided comments immediately!

eunisam:

I don't know but may be he want to islamise NIGERIA.pls dont qouate me. I be caward I dont wanna lost.
Don't kill our president with laughter o!
Re: What's Our President Doing In Saudi Arabia? by MUZBO(m): 9:56pm On Sep 26, 2009
3kay945:

See this one o! You think suicide bombing is something people just wake up to carry out? When it starts you'll be the first to condemn the bombers and say 'Muslims' trained them.
Re: What's Our President Doing In Saudi Arabia? by HarryPotter1(m): 10:25pm On Sep 26, 2009
@poster u talk as if u are not in naija.he is going there 4 his normal normal naa. abi are u surprice. tongue
Re: What's Our President Doing In Saudi Arabia? by chivo: 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2009
what is united in united nations where one vote is equal to 100 votes,  i mean no point wether our president absence makes no meaning, The libyan president was present and gave wonderful speech.the question is why is 5 members more powerful than other members perhaps the UN chater made it that every member country is equal no matter how big or small.
Re: What's Our President Doing In Saudi Arabia? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 26, 2009
He isn't healthy enough to be a President. . . and to think his wife wants him to go for second term!!! Gbege go burst!!! grin
Re: What's Our President Doing In Saudi Arabia? by Borat1: 10:47pm On Sep 26, 2009
When i watched ghaddafi rambling to himself at the UN summit, i shrunk in terror at the thought that this could have been yaradua: Muttering incoherently and unintelligibly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki The God Father Of Kwara State Politics Secrete Agenda Exposed / Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State: Sahara Reporters / Pdp Youths Attack Pastors, Acn Candidate In Abia State At Christian Gathering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.