Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,414 members, 7,881,516 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:00 PM

Why You Should Answer All Your Calls - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why You Should Answer All Your Calls (508 Views)

Someone Somewhere Is Monitoring Your Calls (photo Proof) / Nigerian Awake Someone Somewhere Is Monitoring Your Calls. Photo Proof / 3 Questions You Should Answer Before Posting On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Answer All Your Calls by soludo93(m): 10:55am On Aug 14, 2016
So, you don't pick calls from unregistered, unfamiliar and unsaved numbers? Who did this to you? Why make a sweeping principle for all issues? I believe that's a different level of naivety. It could be anyone, it could be your mum, wife or daughter in distress and she's being robbed in the middle of nowhere, all she remembers is your mobile number. She borrows a villager's phone and dials, then you don't pick because you're a delusional, overbloated, self-inflicted celebrity? Like seriously? Does your incapacity to pick calls celebritilize you?

Some even take it a notch higher by refusing to read sms from unsaved, unknown numbers. You don't want to know many lives have been lost by people who could have been saved, had they picked up calls from unknown numbers warning them of imminent danger ahead within a short period of allowable emergency time.

If you are guilty of this, just know you are not only suffering from an undiagnosed kind of perennial undeserving narcissism, but you are mentally unreliable.

Written by Tosin Ayo
Re: Why You Should Answer All Your Calls by ITyUNIT: 11:27am On Aug 14, 2016
I always pick but I expect you to introduce yourself first or go straight to the point.

If you start with stuff like;

Do you know who you are talking to?
Can you recognize my voice
Where are you
How far

I am definitely cutting you off without replying

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Answer All Your Calls by NCP: 11:33am On Aug 14, 2016
ITyUNIT:
I always pick but I expect you to introduce yourself first or go straight to the point.

If you start with stuff like;

Do you know who you are talking to?
Can you recognize my voice
Where are you
How far

I am definitely cutting you off without replying

@Bolded, Same here.

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Good And Reliable Smartphone Of 40k / "I Used Iphone 5 To Lure Her" Yet..... / Xiaomi Is Bringing The Mi5s With A Wowing Performance Check Out The Specs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.