Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,811 members, 7,921,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 02:24 PM

Achieving Heaven And A Good Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Achieving Heaven And A Good Life (344 Views)

Vincent & Faith Nzeakor: Achieving Sexual Orgasm In A Christian Marriage (Photo) / About The Idea Of Heaven And Eternal Bliss / Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Achieving Heaven And A Good Life by SuaveFinance: 11:25am On Aug 14, 2016
Allah is the greatest. Today, I will be writing about how you can achieve Heaven and a good life, may Allah guide us all. Before I start, it is good to note that God forgives all sins even shirk. "Say: O my slaves who have been prodigal to their own hurt. Despair not of the mercy of Allah. Lo! Allah forgiveth all sins. Lo! He is the Forgiving, the Merciful" Quran Chapter 39:53. "Those who never invoke any other deity besides God, nor take a life which God has made sacred, except with the right to do so , nor commit adultery. Anyone who does that shall face punishment: He shall have his suffering doubled on the Day of Resurrection and he will abide forever in disgrace except those who repent and believe and do good deeds. God will change the evil deeds of such people into good ones. He is Most Forgiving and Most Merciful" Quran Chapter 25:68-70. So repent now from your sins.

There are some websites out there that answer Islamic questions, some might answer them appropriately, some do misguide. You should read the Quran, It will guide to Heaven and also you achieve a good life on earth. "Surely, this Quran guides to the most upright way and gives good news to the believers who do good deeds, so that they will have a great reward and warns those who deny the life to come with grievous punishment" Quran Chapter 17: 9-10. A revelation from God, the Most Beneficient, the Most Merciful, a Book whose revelations are well expounded, a Lecture in Arabic for people who possess knowledge, proclaiming good news and a warning. Yet most of them turn away and so do not listen" Quran Chapter 41: 2-4. Really, pick up the Quran and read It, It will guide you better than any article even this one. "Say, 'if all men and jinn gathered together to produce the like of this Quran they could not produce one like it, however much they helped one another" Quran, Chapter 17: 88. "If they say, "He has invented it himself.' Say, 'If you are truthful, produce ten invented chapters like it, and call on whom you can beside God , to help you" Quran, Chapter 11:13.

I once read on one so called credible website , yes I used the word so called credible because it misguides. I was informed on the website that land snails are not permissible to eat. Well they are permissible to eat. It is a great sin to prohibit what God has not prohibited. " He has forbidden you only carrion, blood and the flesh of swine: also any (flesh) consecrated in the name of any but God. But if anyone is forced by dire necessity, not desiring it or exceeding his immediate need, God is forgiving and merciful towards him. Do not falsely declare, "This is lawful and this is forbidden, 'so as to invent a lie against God. Surely, those who invent a lie against God do not prosper - their enjoyment of this life is brief, and they shall have a painful punishment" Quran, Chapter 16: 116 - 117. Music or dancing is also not prohibited. However, the words of the song will help you decide whether it is sinful to listen to

Allah says you avoid the major sin the minor sins will be overlooked. The greatest sin of all is the association of partners with Allah. Idol worshiping is the greatest sin. The ten commandments of Allah which was given to Prophet Moses (peace be unto him) remained intact. "Say, 'Come bring your witnesses, who can testify that God forbade (all) this, if they bear witness (falsely), do not bear witness with them; nor yield to the wishes of those who deny Our signs, nor of those who do not believe in the life to come and set up others as equals with their Lord. Say,'Come I will tell you what your Lord has really forbidden you! Do not associate anything with Him; be good to your parents; and do not kill your children for fear of poverty - We shall provide sustenance for you as well as them - refrain from committing indecent deeds whether openly or in secret; and do not kill the life which God has made sacred, save in the course of justice. That is what He has enjoined upon you, so that you may understand. Stay well away from an orphan's property except with the best intentions before he comes of age. Give full measure and weight, according to justice - We never charge a soul with more than it can bear -when you speak, observe justice even though it concerns a close relative; and fulfill the covenants of God. That is what He has enjoined you so that you may take heed. And (He commandeth you saying), "This is My straight path; so follow it, and do not follow others ways: this will lead away from His path. This is what He enjoins upon you, so that you may guard yourselves. Then We gave Moses the Book, completing to the righteous explaining everything clearly, as guidance and mercy, so that they believe in meeting their Lord. This is a Book which We have revealed as a blessing -follow it and fear your Lord, so you may receive mercy" Quran, Chapter 6: 150-155. The first commandment of God was "You shall have no other god before me. The sabbath day which is Friday must be kept holy, Jumat must be observed by men, however it is not compulsory for women or children but it is a good thing if they attend Jumat. However, you can work on the sabbath day.

Allah has no Son, the Bible has been adulterated. They say "The Gracious One has begotten a son. Assuredly, you have uttered a monstrous falsehood, the Heavens might well - nigh burst thereat, and the earth break asunder; and mountain fall down in pieces because they ascribe a son to the Gracious One. It does not become the majesty of the Compassionate God to take to Himself a son, there is none in the Heavens or in the earth but shall return to the Merciful in utter submission. He has counted them and numbered them precisely, each one of them shall come to Him one by one on the Day of Judgement. The Lord of Mercy will bestow affection upon those who believe and perform righteous deeds" Quran, Chapter 19: 88-96. Jesus is not the son of God. Christains are practicing polytheism which is the same as associating partners with God. It is the greatest sin. Jesus did not also die on the cross, He made it appear that way to those wicked people. "They declared, "We have put to death the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, the Messenger of God.' They did not kill him nor did they crucify him, but it only seemed to them (as if it had been so). And those who differ in this matter are in doubt concerning it. They have no definite knowledge about it, but only follow mere conjecture. But they certainly did not kill him, God raised him towards Himself. God is Almighty and Wise" Quran, Chapter 4:157-158.

Prophet Jesus (peace be unto him) was sent to correct the wrongdoings of the Jews, the same way Prophet Muhammed (peace be unto him) was sent to correct the wrongdoings of the christians. Islam is the only religion that can earn you Heaven and a good life on earth. All Prophets practiced Islam which is monotheism (no association of partners with Allah). They worshiped him alone. Jesus never said you should worship him or go through him in prayers to God or call him the son of Allah, are all lies invented. Jesus was great on earth and he will be great in the life after death, however, he is a servant of Allah, he bows in prostration to Allah. Jesus is a friend of Allah, he is also my friend but he is not God, he is not the son of God to enter the Kingdom of God you must believe this. Prophet Jesus (peace be unto him) also said "I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. However, when he, the spirit of truth (Prophet Muhammed (peace be unto him), comes, he will guide you into the truth: for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will tell you things to come. He will glorify me, for he will take of what is mine and declare it to you" Bible John 16: 12 -14. "If anyone seeks a religion other than Islam (total submission to the will of Allah), it will not be accepted from him; he will be among the losers in the Hereafter". Quran , Chapter 3:85

Dealing with interest is also another major sin that will prevent anyone from entering Heaven if you persist in it. Do not pay or receive interest. "Those who live on usury shall rise up before God like men whom satan has demented by his touch; for they say,'Buying and selling is only a kind of usury.' But God has made trade lawful and made usury unlawful. Therefore , he who desists because of the admonition that has come to him from his Lord may retain what he has received in the past; and it will be for God to judge him. Those who revert to nit shall be inmates of the fire; they shall abide therein forever. God blights usury and blesses charitable deeds. God does not love the ungrateful wrongdoers." Quran, Chapter 2 :275

"God has promised to those among you who believe and do good works that He will surely grant them power in the land as He granted to those before them; and that He will surely establish for them their religion which He has chosen for them. He will cause their fear to be replaced with a sense of security. Let them worship Me and associate no other with Me. Whoever still chooses to deny the truth is truly rebellious. Attend to your prayers and pay the zakat and obey the Messenger, so that you may be shown mercy" Quran, Chapter 24:55-56. Your wealth and children are a test, yes He blesses the righteous with them, however, He also gives the wrongdoers the same, He says it is a short term comfort as Hell is their permanent home if they die in that state of being a disbeliever. To enter Heaven you must believe in the oneness of Allah, in the Angels, in the Holy Books, believe in the Prophets of Allah,believe in the Last day (the Day of Judgement), believe in Divine Predestination which implies that Allah knows everything, Allah know what has happened and what will happen, whatever Allah wills to happen happens and whatever He will not to happen does not happen, however, Humans do have freewill, they can choose right or wrong and they are responsible for their choices. It also implies God is the Creator of everything.

(1) (Reply)

Watch This Short Video Of What JESUS SAID / Marriage Road Blocks. / The Boat Painter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.