Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,020 members, 7,919,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:22 AM

16 Powerful Sermons To Keep You Going - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 16 Powerful Sermons To Keep You Going (1120 Views)

Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? / 16 Short Sermons To Change Your Life / How To Download Joseph Prince' Youtube Sermons To Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

16 Powerful Sermons To Keep You Going by akelicious(m): 12:24pm On Aug 14, 2016
Trusting God for something or passing through difficult time, believe they will pass soon, here are 16 powerful sermons to keep you going.

-Sermon 1
Matthew 16:26;
“For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?”
-Sermon 2
1 John 3:4;
“Sin is the transgression of the law.”
-Sermon 3
Romans 3:23;
“For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.”
-Sermon 4
Galatians 3:10;
“Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.”
-Sermon 5
Romans 6:23;
“For the wages of sin is death.”
-Sermon 6
Acts 16:30;
“What must I do to be saved?”
-Sermon 7
Mark 1:15;
“Repent ye, and believe the Gospel.”
-Sermon 8
1 Timothy 1:15;
“This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.”
Read more at http://www.akelicious.com/2016/08/16-powerful-sermons-to-keep-you-going.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Redirect My Way To God / [^^advance^^] Shubh Diwali 2016 Shayari, Poetry, Wishes, Status In Hindi / 'I can buy four Jets but widows, orphans are my priority' - Prophet Iginla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.