Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,849 members, 7,882,972 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 08:26 PM

How To Buy Apps On App Store In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Buy Apps On App Store In Nigeria (2674 Views)

Please Help Me With Information On How To Buy Apps On Apple Appstore / Microsoft Edge Browser Passes 1 Million Downloads On Google Play Store In 1 Week / Whatsapp Notification, But No New Message On App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Buy Apps On App Store In Nigeria by beautycrush24(f): 3:33pm On Aug 14, 2016
Hi guys, I'm trying to purchase an app on the app store but it seems I cant do that from Nigeria. Has anyone been able to achieve this? The only payment option i can see here is credit card and we don't use that.

Please can anyone help?
Re: How To Buy Apps On App Store In Nigeria by Nsonaso(m): 3:56pm On Aug 14, 2016
beautycrush24:
Hi guys, I'm trying to purchase an app on the app store but it seems I cant do that from Nigeria. Has anyone been able to achieve this? The only payment option i can see here is credit card and we don't use that.

Please can anyone help?
Contact me on my signature
Re: How To Buy Apps On App Store In Nigeria by beautycrush24(f): 5:05pm On Aug 14, 2016
Nsonaso:

i'm sure you're looking to do business but the app i need to purchase is just $1 and I cant give out my icloud account details.

So what i need is some1 to explain how to go about it. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How To Buy Apps On App Store In Nigeria by Nsonaso(m): 5:27pm On Aug 14, 2016
beautycrush24:

i'm sure you're looking to do business but the app i need to purchase is just $1 and I cant give out my icloud account details.

So what i need is some1 to explain how to go about it. Thanks.
The way to go about it is to get a gift Card but no way you can get a gift card of $1 value.
Re: How To Buy Apps On App Store In Nigeria by beautycrush24(f): 9:46pm On Aug 14, 2016
Nsonaso:

The way to go about it is to get a gift Card but no way you can get a gift card of $1 value.

ok. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How To Buy Apps On App Store In Nigeria by SOMICMACPHERSON: 4:36am On Jan 04, 2018
Apple Store Free Download All App: Browse and download apps to your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch from the App Store. The App Store has more than A million Apps and games for your iOS device which are programmes from Apple's iOS software development kit. That can't be all...http://www.earthprex.com/apple-store-app-store-download-free/

Re: How To Buy Apps On App Store In Nigeria by BaEnki(m): 9:21am On Oct 16, 2020
Nsonaso:

Hello, I needed to make purchase of less than $15, please how can I go about it?

(1) (Reply)

Convert Recharge Card To Money. And Also Convert Money To Airtime Here / How To Activate The Whatsapp Video Call On Your Device / Uk Used Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus(sold)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.