Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,015 members, 7,928,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 07:58 AM

Why Are Ladies More Attracted To Married Men? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Why Are Ladies More Attracted To Married Men? (1155 Views)

I'm More Attracted To Older Ladies / Need God Fearing Muslim,yoruba That Lead To Married (entreprenue) / Strictly For The Guys! How To Make A Girl Attracted To You - In Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Ladies More Attracted To Married Men? by dasarge(m): 12:54pm On Dec 11, 2006
Ever since i got married approximately a year ago , i have been getting winks and all sorts of flirts from ladies inspite of my very visible ring. Is there a special attraction towards married men or is it just the fact i have beautiful, charming and confidently sexy looks? grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Ladies More Attracted To Married Men? by whitelexi(m): 5:25pm On Dec 11, 2006
The right words are: why are nigerian women more attracted to married men grin because i have not heard of it happening with any other nation; and the answer is: The money is there, because if these men can take care of their families, they can take care of a mistress.

Its amazing what our women will do for the naira note; have u heard of what the female bank marketers do when they are given targets to meet? They go to rich men to convince on opening accounts with their bank and they will do anything to get him to do just that tongue
Re: Why Are Ladies More Attracted To Married Men? by LondonCool(m): 1:44am On Dec 26, 2006
Its not only Nigerian women, how about dem Jamo babes ? It doesnt make a difference to them if you are married or not they just go in for you if they are up for it.
Re: Why Are Ladies More Attracted To Married Men? by edygirl(f): 2:51am On Dec 26, 2006
And for the married men who are been attracted to or who seduce the unmarried, shame unto you.
Re: Why Are Ladies More Attracted To Married Men? by harvey(m): 10:05am On Dec 27, 2006
This act is mostly carried out by our naija ladies.after they have mis-used their youthful age all becos of the benjamins.they are stranded later in life,cos no man seems to be coming their way asking for their hands in marriage.
Re: Why Are Ladies More Attracted To Married Men? by mamagee3(f): 3:25am On Dec 10, 2009
Married men get liver sha! grin grin
Re: Why Are Ladies More Attracted To Married Men? by kelreal: 12:29pm On Dec 10, 2009
i think they believe that married men are more experience to handling ladies. wink[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Why Are Ladies More Attracted To Married Men? by Nobody: 5:48am On Mar 11, 2010
EWWWWW not this one! It's hard enough dating a man with a crazy baby mama, try dating a man with a scorned wife! somebody will die. NOT I. I do not go that route. But men? psh. you could be married, inlove and 9 mos pregnant and a man will still cow you down to "holla at you". lol.

London Cool said:
Its not only Nigerian women, how about dem Jamo babes ? It doesnt make a difference to them if you are married or not they just go in for you if they are up for it.

AYE! kill the stereotypes man. Do you see me accusing you of scamming some poor whitey out of their money with a sad "I am a lost prince" email? No.
Re: Why Are Ladies More Attracted To Married Men? by okenwa(m): 12:45pm On Mar 11, 2010
both parties do it undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Ladies More Attracted To Married Men? by Ben13: 2:11pm On Mar 11, 2010
Poster, check if you have a pot-belly.
Re: Why Are Ladies More Attracted To Married Men? by Abbeycity4(f): 4:19pm On Mar 11, 2010
bennnnnnn! cheesy

dasarge:

Ever since i got married approximately a year ago , i have been getting winks and all sorts of flirts from ladies inspite of my very visible ring. Is there a special attraction towards married men or is it just the fact i have beautiful, charming and confidently sexy looks? grin grin grin

lol, who is deceiving u cheesy
Re: Why Are Ladies More Attracted To Married Men? by range123: 11:19am On Mar 17, 2010
Poster are you a politician?
Re: Why Are Ladies More Attracted To Married Men? by olugirl(f): 3:46pm On Mar 17, 2010
Naija men too dey deceive themselves. A girl is winkin at you using you as a tool because you have money and u r happy sayin they r chasin after u.

They do not care anything about u but only d money and stupid married men r flashing their gfs, who prob go to puke after every session they have with you. No wonder, younger girls will tell you that their 9ja husband will cheat on them so they must catch their trips while they r young. What goes around def comes around. I wish this men wd stop contributing to immorality in the society.

To ur question, incase u havent figured it out they are not attracted to you as a man cos men r available everywhere, they just want d money.
Re: Why Are Ladies More Attracted To Married Men? by Abygul(f): 1:29pm On Mar 23, 2010
poster are u sure u are nnoty d 1 seducin dem ,
Re: Why Are Ladies More Attracted To Married Men? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 24, 2010
Mst nigerian girls feel more comfortable wt maried men dan the single ones.b4 u start datin a maried man,one tin is 4sure he won't marry u.so u go 4d fun n d money.nt like d single ones dat promise heaven n earth n u end up heart broken.lol
Re: Why Are Ladies More Attracted To Married Men? by gudlook(m): 4:56pm On Mar 25, 2010
@kissmylips. True talk girl.
Most naija babes need the money and fun NOT only fun the unmarried guys can offer with basket full of lies and to crown it all,
they are also looking for the men to blackmail to get whatever they need.
What do u think?
Re: Why Are Ladies More Attracted To Married Men? by Abygul(f): 5:14pm On Mar 25, 2010
kissssssmyyyyyyyylippppppppppppsssssss hummmmmm i fear u oooooo lol grin grin
kissmylips:

Mst nigerian girls feel more comfortable wt maried men dan the single ones.b4 u start datin a maried man,one tin is 4sure he won't marry u.so u go 4d fun n d money.nt like d single ones dat promise heaven n earth n u end up heart broken.lol
Re: Why Are Ladies More Attracted To Married Men? by candylips(m): 6:35pm On Mar 25, 2010
^^ i think she has spoken the bitter truth smiley
Re: Why Are Ladies More Attracted To Married Men? by Bright2(m): 7:22am On Mar 28, 2010
This happens not only in Nigeria but in other countries too.Many of them are not for money they can even give you marrried men money,lend you money to solve some family problems,give them birthday gift expensive gift like perfumes,wrist watch,shirts,shoes etc.In this case,you be careful the devil is working on you,that woman is an agent of the devil as your marriage is the main target.after these,your attitude begin to change towards your wife with complains like these,my wife why is it that you don't know what other women know?my wife to day was my birthday you didn't care,no gift you didn't even remember this on time,my wife always watch your weight,my wife tell your father i'll see him when i make out time for now i don't have time for him ,my wife your complains should waite i dont have time now,my wife you are disobedient to me this days? My wife ask me what to eat before preparing,my wife be smart like other women.etc when all these things continues to happen then the jungle is maturing.
Re: Why Are Ladies More Attracted To Married Men? by Abygul(f): 4:26pm On Jun 24, 2010
hummm
Re: Why Are Ladies More Attracted To Married Men? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 24, 2010
May be some ladies believe married men are more responsible, caring or gullible than single guys. Though the dough could be a big factor for seeking their magas!
Re: Why Are Ladies More Attracted To Married Men? by Abygul(f): 2:26pm On Jun 25, 2010
u see dat 1 tolk atleast tongue
Re: Why Are Ladies More Attracted To Married Men? by candylips(m): 5:33pm On Jun 26, 2010
Abygul:

hummm

wetin be hmmm so u like married men

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Xtracool Female Phone Pal / Want A Chick In Lag / Happy Birthday Xtarxhyne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.