Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,619 members, 7,934,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 03:01 PM

I Bet You Didn't Know That You Could Make Popcorn With Coca-cans -- Here's How - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Bet You Didn't Know That You Could Make Popcorn With Coca-cans -- Here's How (624 Views)

2face Idibia Visits Ali Baba, Surprised He Could Make The Comedian Laugh / Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. / Olajumoke Orisaguna At Coca-Cola Taste Feelings Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Bet You Didn't Know That You Could Make Popcorn With Coca-cans -- Here's How by Baddestgirl(f): 6:40pm On Aug 14, 2016
I bet you didn't know you can use coca cola can and make popcorn. microwave can be very stressful in making snacks. check out the methods with pictures to make popcorn with cans.

He used these old Coke cans to create the popcorn machine, but any brand would do.

He cut a rectangular shape into the first can, leaving the top attached.

He cut a rectangular shape into the first can, leaving the top attached.
Then he pulled the section up until it was hanging from the side.

GOT THIS FROM HERE....CHECK FOR THE STEP BY STEP PROCEDURE HERE

(1) (Reply)

Usain Bolt Wins Rio Olympic 100 Metre Final / Mocheddah And Her Gown Of Many Colours / Nigerian Bride Whose Make-up Free Wedding Photo Went Viral Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.