Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,832 members, 7,889,777 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:09 PM

Bride And Groom Running On Their Wedding Day - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride And Groom Running On Their Wedding Day (37799 Views)

Bride And Groom Arrive Their Wedding Reception On A Skating Board In Rwanda / Bride And Groom In Dancing Competition At Their Wedding (Video) / Bride And Groom Exchange Head-Wear At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride And Groom Running On Their Wedding Day by onyekachee(f): 7:18am On Aug 15, 2016
so now they areally trying to say there was no good samaritan out there that could have given them a ride to their wedding venue
instead of this running and getting their clothes dirty,they could have taken keke...
Re: Bride And Groom Running On Their Wedding Day by mightyhazel: 7:20am On Aug 15, 2016
olatade:
Sorry to derail oo grin
u be dogara jnr? Y u dey pad olympic record na? grin

3 Likes

Re: Bride And Groom Running On Their Wedding Day by veekeyz(m): 7:20am On Aug 15, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] op you didn't wait to get the info before posting it, she discovered that her husband wasn't working with Chevron as he lied to his wife to be that he was a member of Chevron's staff, the bride ran out of the wedding venue with anger after she discoverd the truth in the wedding hall, this happened in Eket Akwa Ibom state.
Re: Bride And Groom Running On Their Wedding Day by adedayoa2(f): 7:21am On Aug 15, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Make the wife menses no go stain her white oh this one she dey run like this.
she dey menstruate?
Re: Bride And Groom Running On Their Wedding Day by emmatee57(m): 7:21am On Aug 15, 2016
Chai! number two rocks...different different stylez, man on the right rocks the most. TEMPLE RUN naijawedding version
Re: Bride And Groom Running On Their Wedding Day by searay(m): 7:21am On Aug 15, 2016
iyke484real:
I PLEDGE NIGERIA IS NOT MY COUNTRY.....THE NEW PLEDGE.

I pledge Nigeria is not my country, how can i be faithful, loyal and honest to an expired country? To be a Nigerian is not by force, i don't defend her unity, i don't uphold her honor and glory, so BREAK it God
These people should be allowed to go. They are really constituting nuisance
Re: Bride And Groom Running On Their Wedding Day by mightyhazel: 7:22am On Aug 15, 2016
onyekachee:
so now they areally trying to say there was no good samaritan out there that could have given them a ride to their wedding venue
instead of this running and getting their clothes dirty,they could have taken keke...
perhaps it was a sanitation mornin . Cars fit neva start waka. Moreover dat cud just be d church close/lane,..no need 2 board

2 Likes

Re: Bride And Groom Running On Their Wedding Day by Edunwa302(m): 7:24am On Aug 15, 2016
Chai!!!
If only ladies will take their marriage as seriously as they take wedding there ll be zero divorce record across Africa.....
She even running ahead of the man with her face covered
Re: Bride And Groom Running On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 15, 2016
did the different cars they were in break down at the same time?
Re: Bride And Groom Running On Their Wedding Day by Dannie2015(m): 7:25am On Aug 15, 2016
D same pics I read abt last week that the wife took off when she learnt, on their way to church that d husband was an APC member as against a CAC member she was initially told. So hillarious anyways.
Re: Bride And Groom Running On Their Wedding Day by veekeyz(m): 7:25am On Aug 15, 2016
toba400:
Facebook user Emmanuel Onyeka shared these photos of a bride and groom running...

he didn't give further detail but it seems they were either late or their car broke down.

Why do you think this bride and groom ran to their wedding?

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/14/photos-checkout-this-bride-and-groom-running-to-their-wedding/

op you didn't wait to get the info before posting it, she discovered that her husband wasn't working with Chevron as he lied to his wife to be that he was a member of Chevron's staff, the bride ran out of the wedding venue with anger after she discoverd the truth in the wedding hall, this happened in Eket Akwa Ibom state.
Re: Bride And Groom Running On Their Wedding Day by shammah1(m): 7:26am On Aug 15, 2016
They might be on set. OP should have checked weather he'll see cameras there.
toba400:
Facebook user Emmanuel Onyeka shared these photos of a bride and groom running...

he didn't give further detail but it seems they were either late or their car broke down.

Why do you think this bride and groom ran to their wedding?

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/14/photos-checkout-this-bride-and-groom-running-to-their-wedding/

Re: Bride And Groom Running On Their Wedding Day by WhatOnEarth: 7:26am On Aug 15, 2016
[size=20pt]Fulani Herdsmen on the move[/size]

grin grin grin
Re: Bride And Groom Running On Their Wedding Day by bestower: 7:27am On Aug 15, 2016
You are very sick.....its early morning pls do d needful....take ur medications
iyke484real:
I PLEDGE NIGERIA IS NOT MY COUNTRY.....THE NEW PLEDGE.

I pledge Nigeria is not my country, how can i be faithful, loyal and honest to an expired country? To be a Nigerian is not by force, i don't defend her unity, i don't uphold her honor and glory, so BREAK it God
Re: Bride And Groom Running On Their Wedding Day by izzou(m): 7:28am On Aug 15, 2016
cruzita:
maybe she just found out that her hubby doesn't work with shell as she thought ,but he is a

vulcanizer

and she is running away and they are trying to stop her

grin grin grin > grin

Very wicked somborry
Re: Bride And Groom Running On Their Wedding Day by uuceemillz(m): 7:30am On Aug 15, 2016
Lol d wife to be go say 2day na 2day dis wedding must hold weda devil lyk am or nt...lmao
Re: Bride And Groom Running On Their Wedding Day by Exponental(m): 7:35am On Aug 15, 2016
Can't they use okada?
Re: Bride And Groom Running On Their Wedding Day by brostheo(m): 7:38am On Aug 15, 2016
lool abi na pre-wedding photos? hahaha mad country!
Re: Bride And Groom Running On Their Wedding Day by CORRECTMAN78(m): 7:38am On Aug 15, 2016
Some churches collects certain amount(15-25k) from the groom as a condition to adherence to time.

So if the couple arrive church before the scheduled time, he gets back his money. But if they arrive even 1min past the stipulated time, he lose their money.

May be such is the case here
Re: Bride And Groom Running On Their Wedding Day by Ugoeze2016: 7:46am On Aug 15, 2016
grin grin. Maybe na hold up so they decided to jog to church before they are fined

Have you heard that zokija.com is giving away free recharge cards? See http://zokija.com/my-classifieds/126-2/219/comment-to-win-free-recharge-cards/asokoro/abuja/car/
Re: Bride And Groom Running On Their Wedding Day by DonBenny77(m): 7:49am On Aug 15, 2016
happened live in Eket
Until wedding morning bride thought groom was a chevron staff.
she was told he wasn't on the wedding morning
Re: Bride And Groom Running On Their Wedding Day by misscall247: 7:56am On Aug 15, 2016
veekeyz:
op you didn't wait to get the info before posting it, she discovered that her husband wasn't working with Chevron as he lied to his wife to be that he was a member of Chevron's staff, the bride ran out of the wedding venue with anger after she discoverd the truth in the wedding hall, this happened in Eket Akwa Ibom state.
I bliv u.......because in d 1st pix,d lady holding d bride hand is crying.
Re: Bride And Groom Running On Their Wedding Day by NairaMaster1(m): 7:57am On Aug 15, 2016
Leg-xus
Re: Bride And Groom Running On Their Wedding Day by sunnyside16(m): 8:02am On Aug 15, 2016
They are obviously acting out a scene to add spice to their wedding ceremony.
Re: Bride And Groom Running On Their Wedding Day by sobastical: 8:09am On Aug 15, 2016
dollyjoy:
Same way they trekked for Buhari grin

Hahaha, who told you they trekked for buhari? well prolly they are continuing from where buhari trekkers stopped...lol
Re: Bride And Groom Running On Their Wedding Day by AreaFada2: 8:11am On Aug 15, 2016
sapiosexual1:
The bride and groom aren't supposed to go to the Church together na, groom suppose dey wait her for church make her papa come hand her over to him. Anyways, wether they run or trek or use broom to fly, what's important is a happy marriage thereafter

Haba! Who says they are APC supporters? grin grin cheesy cheesy

Maybe those were best men, family & well-wishers fetching the bride for their buddy. grin

The thing be like Nollywood film: he must marry latest by 12 noon on a particular date or forfeit 20m Naira left in his uncle's last will. And time is already 11:53 am on that date. grin cheesy
Re: Bride And Groom Running On Their Wedding Day by freemandgenius(m): 8:14am On Aug 15, 2016
THE REAL STORY BEHIND THE RUNNING IS THAT THE BRIDE DISCOVERS THAT THE GROOM IS NOT A CHEVRON STAFF undecided grin grin
Re: Bride And Groom Running On Their Wedding Day by chuks34(m): 8:18am On Aug 15, 2016
Running to the Olympics

1 Like

Re: Bride And Groom Running On Their Wedding Day by nonjebose(m): 8:18am On Aug 15, 2016
just2okworld:
The groom lied to the bride that he works in Chevron, of which it's not true,and the bride just new that day

Got the info from below:

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1797607857186575&id=1556861797927850&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1797607857186575%3Atl_objid.1797607857186575%3Athid.1556861797927850%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1472713199%3A-1241312854419502005
You can lie o, sister.
Re: Bride And Groom Running On Their Wedding Day by hemsquare(m): 8:20am On Aug 15, 2016
Of course that make it possible for it to be an unforgettable day of their lives and that of their friends and family. But aren't there cabs ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How This Guy Celebrated His Birthday (PIX) / Two Kenyan Old Grandmas Dancing Dirty (video) / My 22nd Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.