Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,162 members, 7,887,385 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:04 AM

What Is Your Take About Children Peeping At Their Parents Making Love? (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Take About Children Peeping At Their Parents Making Love? (pics) (3813 Views)

After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) / I Caught My Female UNILAG Neighbor Peeping At Me While Bathing, Then I Did This / Help Me Guys!!! I Cant Stop Peeping At My Cousin Tru The Door Knob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Take About Children Peeping At Their Parents Making Love? (pics) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 14, 2016
According to controversial twitter user, SugaBelly, she does not see anything wrong with a child glimpsing their parents having sex.

See her tweets below...

http://lifedrama.com.ng/what-is-your-take-about-children-peeping-at-their-parents-making-love-see-this-ladys-view/

Re: What Is Your Take About Children Peeping At Their Parents Making Love? (pics) by Badgers14: 8:58pm On Aug 14, 2016
So this is what this world is turning into...smh

5 Likes

Re: What Is Your Take About Children Peeping At Their Parents Making Love? (pics) by immortalcrown(m): 9:01pm On Aug 14, 2016
Just look at the level of moral decadence! Is there supposed to be a third party (whether a child or an adult, relative or a friend) in sexual intercourse? Tifiakwa!

6 Likes

Re: What Is Your Take About Children Peeping At Their Parents Making Love? (pics) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 14, 2016
Badgers14:
So this is what this world is turning into...smh
the true son of his father .#no bleeps given heheheh
Re: What Is Your Take About Children Peeping At Their Parents Making Love? (pics) by Slickest(m): 9:07pm On Aug 14, 2016
Her oily face is a perfect picture of how her brain thinks

She cant be blamed,western life nd its stupid followers

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Take About Children Peeping At Their Parents Making Love? (pics) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 14, 2016
There is no take kankan...IT'S WRONG..Simple!

its until when the child becomes a IndecentStar..that's when you will know..the way children's brain interprets things is different.
Re: What Is Your Take About Children Peeping At Their Parents Making Love? (pics) by Mazeed(m): 9:10pm On Aug 14, 2016
Sometimes I just use to imagine what the world would look like in the future, people are getting so corrupt every now and then.
Re: What Is Your Take About Children Peeping At Their Parents Making Love? (pics) by decatalyst(m): 9:11pm On Aug 14, 2016
Hmmm...

Well, I don't blame her. Did you know that water or fresh air has not blown her head scalp for some time now? That explains it all! grin
Re: What Is Your Take About Children Peeping At Their Parents Making Love? (pics) by gamaliel121(m): 9:13pm On Aug 14, 2016
Beeches and how they think tho
Re: What Is Your Take About Children Peeping At Their Parents Making Love? (pics) by Jeloma: 9:16pm On Aug 14, 2016
It's this same lying bitçh that claimed she was rapëd by Audu and his sons...
I'm not surprised this is coming from her.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Take About Children Peeping At Their Parents Making Love? (pics) by tempest01(m): 9:24pm On Aug 14, 2016
This mumu that said she was raped.

But she kept going back.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Take About Children Peeping At Their Parents Making Love? (pics) by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:26pm On Aug 14, 2016
Is this what this world is reduced to undecided
Re: What Is Your Take About Children Peeping At Their Parents Making Love? (pics) by unapapadeycraze: 9:28pm On Aug 14, 2016
She thinks children are conscious of life. Hello, if you start having sex in their presence, they will innocently be having sex behind you. They don't even know it's called sex. they would say "shebi mummy and daddy is doing it."

it's totally wrong and not advisable.
Re: What Is Your Take About Children Peeping At Their Parents Making Love? (pics) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 14, 2016
She is a big disgrace to the sanctity,of marriage and to women in general. Her likes are the one corrupting the innocent ones.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Take About Children Peeping At Their Parents Making Love? (pics) by cruzita(f): 10:00pm On Aug 14, 2016
psycho on the loose

I pity your children

which kind ingredient dem use mould her sense?
Re: What Is Your Take About Children Peeping At Their Parents Making Love? (pics) by RoyalBlak007: 10:04pm On Aug 14, 2016
early

lecture grin
Re: What Is Your Take About Children Peeping At Their Parents Making Love? (pics) by Rapsowdee01(m): 10:13pm On Aug 14, 2016
You people just make useless and stupid people popular on this forum.... this one that should be sent to a motherless babies home.... Were jati jati
Re: What Is Your Take About Children Peeping At Their Parents Making Love? (pics) by FvckShiT(m): 10:16pm On Aug 14, 2016
Fùcking craxy
Re: What Is Your Take About Children Peeping At Their Parents Making Love? (pics) by ndcide(m): 10:43pm On Aug 14, 2016
Is she the lady with the rough sex stories with the Audu s of kogi state?

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Take About Children Peeping At Their Parents Making Love? (pics) by MilesLamar(m): 10:48pm On Aug 14, 2016
she wan trend again
Re: What Is Your Take About Children Peeping At Their Parents Making Love? (pics) by youngmann: 11:01pm On Aug 14, 2016
This girl no well

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Take About Children Peeping At Their Parents Making Love? (pics) by Cool23(m): 11:04pm On Aug 14, 2016
Soon she will say the child should start having sex with the parent to prepare them for marriage

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Take About Children Peeping At Their Parents Making Love? (pics) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 14, 2016
why would chuldren peep on their parentts fuckdingg
This girl isss sickkkk and in need of epp!
Re: What Is Your Take About Children Peeping At Their Parents Making Love? (pics) by Jennydoris(f): 4:09am On Aug 15, 2016
We should teach our children sex education but we shouldn't teach them how to do it!
Re: What Is Your Take About Children Peeping At Their Parents Making Love? (pics) by omogidi234(m): 7:06am On Aug 15, 2016
immortalcrown:
Just look at the level of moral decadence!
Does there supposed to be a third party (whether a child or an adult, relative or a friend) in sexual intercourse? Tifiakwa!

Please is that the lady that accused the late former Kogi State Governor & his children of gang raping and series of criminal sexual activities? If she is the one, then I think the abuse has changed her orientation. Some NGOs need to reform her please.
Re: What Is Your Take About Children Peeping At Their Parents Making Love? (pics) by chachanga: 8:28am On Aug 15, 2016
ndcide:
Is she the lady with the rough sex stories with the Audu s of kogi state?

Blame the Audus'.
Blame the d!ck!

Those boys screwwed every last bit of commonsense out of her!
Poor trashy tramp!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Take About Children Peeping At Their Parents Making Love? (pics) by Hillzy(m): 8:42am On Aug 15, 2016
Wat is this one saying, n when d child is about 10 or 12 yrs of age n he or she start practices wat he or she always sees wat is parent have been doing, then u will say his d hand work of d devil or wat? That girl head need to be seriously check
Re: What Is Your Take About Children Peeping At Their Parents Making Love? (pics) by ndcide(m): 10:45am On Aug 15, 2016
chachanga:

Blame the Audus'. Blame the d!ck!
Those boys screwwed every last bit of commonsense out of her! Poor trashy tramp!
It's quite obvious.

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of My Friend Sleeping With His Mom (explicit Image) / This Was What Killed A Man 5 Years Back In Ojota.{pics} / Guys: 7 Things You Learn From A Break Up Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.